Holy shit!

Holy shit!
Trumptards absolutely BTFO!

how does it feel knowing you are literally all undesirable?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/11/15/passenger-kicked-off-flight-over-black-lives-matter-button/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anybody autistic enough to spout their political and religious beliefs in such an inappropriate setting deserves to banned for life.

Autism: Not Even Once

not even for the keks?

When while libtards go and target trump supports and physically abuse them... yea im not seeing news reports on that

BTFO faggot

>virtue signal airlines gets negative press from Trump supporters (aka the people who make all the money and aren't poor niggers)

>airline looses a bunch of money refunding tickets for feelie feelers

>based man just flies one of the other many airlines

OH NO FUCK WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO?!!?!?

also he should sue them for violating his civil rights, remember, a business can't deny you anything for any reason

literally never happens

trumptards are violently retarded, they should be gassed

faggot. c'mon now it was quite funny and autistic at the same time.

What did he do

I was undesirable long before I supported Trump

>trumptards are violently retarded, they should be gassed

I'd imagine you'd be familiar with such terminology. Notice the women who reported this patriot is named ms.(((baum)))

>LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY
>the day after trump won the election an older couple was assaulted and pulled out of a car for having a pro-trump sticker

why is CTR still here?

hey who won the election just curious?

Soros is paying them the big $$$. Or they're losers who think their making a difference by disrupting OMG RACIST Sup Forums.

worth it

/thread
It's illegal to deny business for
>cultural
>religious
>sexual orientation
>race
reasons
Unless he actually did something illegal.

He got all those people free tickets. What a god damn hero.

Freedom of speech protects you from government prosecution, not private or corporate entities. You cause disruption, you get what you deserve by the respective organization.

>One mentally deranged person represents an entire population.
Hmm; really causes one to consider.

I'm sure profanities directed towards individuals in public can be considered verbal harassment. The thing is the patriot was generally addressing everyone. Its just (((ms.Baum))) got triggered and that he was going to instigate another holocaust.

Hey, who won the election btw?

time to stop flying delta kek

Hillary Clinton, but Drumpf cheated her out of her popular mandate with the rigged system he pretended to be opposing

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I'M WEARING THE EXACT SAME SHIRT HE IS RIGHT NOW THIS VERY MOMENT

This. Unless it's baking gay cakes, then it's literally not okay for a private business to deny service.

Wait, the video is short as shit. I thought it was gonna be something super crazy. It honestly just looks like a drunk person shouting something. He says donald trump is your presidents, all of you, and then asks if they've got some "hillary bitches" on the flight. I mean, I have no problem with them banning him, but refunding everyone their money and claiming they never should have let him stay on the plane?

Something tells me this is more about virtue signaling more than it is about punishing people who disrupt the plane.

>guy stands up and says some dumb shit for 45 seconds
>delta felt giving this tard a lifetime ban was a proportional response
>fake news outlet cnn thinks this was newsworthy
all parties involved are ridiculous

>Full refund for everyone on board

Things that never happened for $400

>act like a fuck
>get treated like a fuck

this, as a .. well, I'm here arn't I, if someone started spouting shit on a plane I'd literally be on edge ready to take them out. Period. Not a place to get rowdy.

I know right?
dailycaller.com/2016/11/15/passenger-kicked-off-flight-over-black-lives-matter-button/

lol this
Delta Airlines BTFO