Have your political convictions ever cost you pussy or a relationship?

Share your story.

>Meet a Japanese qt who is doing study abroad here
>Start meeting regularly over lunch, her English is surprisingly really damn good
>Keep getting closer, few weeks later we get onto politics
>She tells me she despises the xenophobia of the Japanese people, that need to be more compassionate and not have such draconian asylum and immigration laws, and so on
>Continues on with the population meme and says they need way more rapeugees
>ohgodwhy.png
>Go into full redpill mode
>Respond that xenophobia is actually a very healthy part of the Japanese psyche
>Go on to say that Western and Islamic culture is historically invasive and destructive, and xenophobia is a suitable defense mechanism
>Continue on how even the Muslims here have to be kept on a tight leash, and that our revered founder Lee Kuan-Yew made a literal Patriot Act to keep tabs on the community
>After I finish, gives me a deadpan look and says "well, that's now how I feel", shutting down the conversation
>She becomes resistant to meeting again, and we eventually lose contact

All the better. They don't even have to agree with me, but I simply can't date someone with whom I cannot freely express my political views. I also found out she wants to work for the newsprint the Japan Times, a Leftist echo-chamber with that knob Debito Arudou. Go figure.

>Me
>Ever had a relationship

This isn't /r9k/, so I am at least hopeful...

I have to go to work, so I'm bumping just once in case anyone is typing anything.

>Have your political convictions ever cost you pussy or a relationship?

>Be at dinner in a great restaurant with a woman, on a first date
>drink too much wine
>start laughing and joking about blacks
>her: "I am a half cast you bastard"
>storms off leaving her purse behind
>I pay for the dinner with her money
>leave the purse on the seat and leave the restaurant
>woke up next day
>Felt real bad that I never took the rest of her money

My ex girlfriend was a liberal feminist. It wasn't a problem really. She did freak out a few times when I called her a bitch even in jest because apparently it's a slur. I was able to hide my power level for the most part. I was free to talk shit about muslims with her because she also hated them for oppressing women.

>be dating qt girl in uni
>turns out she's jewish
>make her defile her laws and do dirty sex with me
>one day i say: Hitler did nothing wrong
>what user?
>H-hitler did nothing wrong, the mainstreem meteor..
>are you fucking kidding me?
>there were no gassings, no gassings ever happened
>by this point she is furious and red faced
>are you serious user?
>the m-mainstreem..
>horns pop out of her skull, her nose grows into a long bulls snout
>her eyes turn black and big
>you know NOTHING GOY!!!
>she knocks me out
>she is moloch

kekekeke

Did she take all of your shekels?

yes, aborted for defending Dear Leader

>be me
>2010
>realize I'm still low-key carrying a torch for this girl I knew in HS and still talk to on social media
>almost exactly as pathetic as it sounds but we are/were actually fairly close
>keep it under my hat tho because she seems happy and we haven't seen each other in a while
>fast forward to 28 DEC 2012
>I have a reputation for being a dispassionate hardass in political threads
>facebook DM convo, I find out her relationship has recently ended and she drops some gloomy lone about being destined to die alone
>itsgotime.jpg
>her brother knows I'm hot for her and is okay with it, so I get her address from him
>write a letter
>send booze
>will spare the gory details of the attempt but I failed
>fast forward to about six weeks ago
>she's engaged now
>that "describe yourself in three characters" meme is going around
>I choose Stannis Baratheon, Lucius Vorenus, and Edmond Dantes
>a week or so passes
>get a DM one night after she posted her own version of it
>"You're going to hate me but you know at least the first two characters you chose lost people they love because of their own inflexible 'morality"
>my fucking face when

first rule of the red pill, dipshit

i mean if you insist on being "right" in every conversation that's cool, but if getting laid is a priority, shut up, spout some liberal/neutral talking points, and laugh internally

kinda

>met a chick on tinder earlier this summer. we get along. kinda become a thing for a few months.
>i wasn't a trump supporter when we met, but i became one over the following months.
>she comes over to visit, i'm wearing my MAGA hat, and she freaks out, demanding i take it off. hat stays on to conceal the steam that will no doubt be rising from the top of my head while i think about how hard i'm going to dump her ass.
>even after wholesale redpills (per her request), she still votes hillary.
>single and happy again.

Is this bait?

This is the most horrific combination of autism and cancer normie culture I have ever read

>get along great with a female roach, pretty cute and all
>meet quite often
>literally at the point where you can't deny that you have a relationship going on with a turk
>it finally hits me that she is a turk
>think about how our children would look, think that i don't want to destroy my heritage with kebab-kids
>break up an never meet again

I don't want to waste her or my time, i would rather die than be the father of roach kids or other half breeds.

>be me
>have wife of polish descent
>she's redpilled
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Yeah i was fired for yelling WHITE POWER into a megaphone i brought to work

you were stupid that's it pal
first you make her fall in love with you
then she'll accept anything because she loves you
she'll say, that's just the way he is, and will gradually agree with you
problem is you had to get all political in the first dates
first you hook the fish, then you pull it.

No. I only date conservative women. What usually fucks me over is being an alcoholic.

This is true.

My wife has only become redpilled over the last little while. To be fair, because of our relationship she has always chosen to 'have no opinion' on certain matters - because her friends are left and I see through their shit.
But now it's full blown redpill.

What happened to the first two?

No, the girls and women I've been with were already somewhat racist and would adopt whatever position I told them to.

Yeah they did
>have series of libshit feminist good for nothing gfs
>sucks me into liberal progressive ideology
>find Sup Forums
>become redpilled
>remember what it was like not to give a shit what other people think
Current gf jokes with me about crashing planes into synagogues it's better

>This fucking thread

Holy shit, you faggots are literally sapping any residual faith I have in humanity. I hope Trump guts the fucking welfare programs that your miserable livelihoods are undoubtedly dependent on.

God. Damn.

What does Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of

wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums

Nope. Made her a NatSoc instead.

My fiancé is from Sweden. I constantly give her shit about letting all the refugees in and not doing anything about it. When we went to visit her family in Malmo I was nonstop talking shit about all the "brown people with accordians."

She thinks I'm just fucking with her. She has no idea I'm dead serious.

my 2016 election night story

>it's Tuesday, November 8th
>been working on a political campaign since June
>republican state level legislative race
>after the crazyness of election day, we head to victory party at local bar
>results come in
>we start to loose bad
>but hey that memelord trump just won ohio and florida
>looks Sup Forums was right again kek
>everyone from the campaign filters out except me
>stay at the bar keep my eyes glued to the news to watch history
>last call at the bar, at around 12:30 AM
>trump is surely going to win, but they are being faggots about calling Pennsylvania
>suddenly a pack of womyn walks past me to use the restroom
>after a few minutes they all come back out
>last one who walks by is qt
>stops and talks to me
>'Are you sad about the election?'
>'Yeah, I was working on a local campaign, and my candidate lost'
>'Were you a Hillary supporter?'
>'No, I voted for Trump'
>qt does a 540 and walks away
>smirk audibly continue watching the news

for half a second I consider lying and saying I voted for Johnson like most of my cuck coworkers
i'm glad I didn't

Lucius never lost anything? He actually saved is comrade (pulo?) I believe.

She tried I guess.

no grill could ever have insights into fiction which are that deep

Lucius lost his his wife because she cheated on him when she thought he was dead for eight years.

My coworkers make up rumors to get me fired because I support Trump. I'm also not allowed at my boyfriend's place anymore because
1. Their dog ran away on my watch
2. His roommate is a braindead liberal cunt

pure cancer

post tits

I like to shoot the shit on normiebook. I've lost 1 'friend' but gained about a dozen.

>did you watch the debate ?
>yeah we killed it
>oh, who are you voting for?
>Trump.
>are you serious ? I don't think we can talk anymore if you're seriously voting for that racist .

>Well not that it matters but here's some links showing the Democratic Party calling minorities different names. I don't like being a taco bowl so sorry it didn't work out over opposing political views .

She lived near and worked at UCLA .
Typical Californian libtard.

I dated 3 different Japanese QTs in college, and not one of them talked like this.

you talked to an american girl with Japanese features, pretending to be a Japanese student studying abroad. And you bought it.

Real Japanese girls don't speak their minds about politics, generally speaking most Japanese don't speak about politics at all, and when they do they use very polite phrases to reference their beliefs, meaning you'll need to break the code to interprate their real meanings. They won't just come out spewing feminist bullshit.

The most outspoken japanese girl I dated made her most cutting insult about japanese men like this... "I like American men, they make an effort to care about my interests. It can be hard to find that in Japan sometimes"

THAT is how a NIP insults japanese men. Had a japanese woman said half the shit you claimed she said she would have been the rudest, crudest nip woman in history, and likely would have been a pariah in japan.

when a nip wants more imegration they would say something like "foriegners aren't all bad. perhaps it would be interesting if there were more in japan."

As for your own spastic self, you just shit all over someone's POV and jumped right into your crazy shit. Are you japanese? Why the fuck are you talking about Japanese psyche? who the fuck talks about xenophobia being a good thing? jesus christ, I happen to agree with you and I probably wouldn't talk to you anymore after you shat out that psychotic rant.

We are talking about the right Lucius right?

The one is Caesar's diary who saved his comrade from the Nervi barbarians. I don't recall caesar ever talking about his home-life

how did you not spot that lmao

I missed out on so much pussy

If I kissed feminist ass, I could have easily gotten so much shit, but as soon as they hear about my views or if I refuse to suck up to their views, I'm immediately on their shit list.

There has also been a lot of qt asian/indian pussy I passed up on because I only get with that white meat

Girl I dated for five years left me when I told her I voted for Trump.
Jokes on her because now I'm dating a qt 3.14 conservative, and of course she voted for Trump.
So it's no skin off my back.

Have you tried White Girls?

No, because I am old enough to have done the majority of my pussy hopping before shit went retardo pc.
Sucks to be you, faggot.

>Lies: the post.

>need to be more compassionate and not have such draconian asylum and immigration laws

this is true though, it's ridiculous. wait list of 10 years before attempting to be accepted as a citizen, and even then, they still tell you no, call you baka gaijin and tell you keep renewing that visa.

not really. i've turned down two secularized muslim girls who hit on me on separate occasions but thats about it

>dated 3 japanese girls

sure, pal. body pillows don't count. your outrageous weebness is glaring. but please continue on about how you think all japanese people act. this is hilarious.

Ye when i meet grills i instantly tell them i m hardcore fascist and i hope Mussolini comes back . They go crazy and say that i m a fucking fascist , with boys it s different , i have so many friends that are commies , no problem with them , i try to redpill them sometimes