>imagine a world with no religion and racism

Other urls found in this thread:

math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/GR/gravity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there would still be niggers???

we tried that. now we have President Elect Trump

Look Colorados. Full of faggots

That earth looks pretty flat to me....

Female tourists who are ganged rape are stoned to death for out-of-mairrage sex.

Dubai can go suck donkey scrotum. I hope it become a ghost town in 20 years when 60% of Americans are driving Teslas.

It doesn't work, OP

Ok, so we are basically in the ''soviet union got the bomb first and won ww3'' timeline.
What now? Holodomor 2.0 in Rhodesia, the food basket om Africa?

Red pilled Coloradoan, can confirm.

go away evil doggo

There are a few examples.

Sure

Go away evil doggo.

North Korea is extremely racist.

Some other form of crazy would simply replace it.

Racism is an illusion propogated by race baiters like obama and al sharpton. It doesn't exist. Nobody would ever be oppressed on just basis of skin color.

Dubai is the ugliest city in the world. It looks like a post-apocalyptic hell hole.

Imagine a world with only whites, japs, and koreans

Sup Forums would cease to exist because you all worship the dick

>Dubai
that city looks shit did the Brits or arabs built it?

Go away evil dogger

Arabs

Why the fuck would we build it?

Is stronk population optimisation comrade
Don't need much light when everyhwone live in same house

If only.

No meme. Race mixing seems to be the only realistic way this would happen. Everyone on earth is a light brown with similar features and become so intertwined that all traditional values and beliefs die out of their own accord.

I do not want this for the world because I do not want to share traits with niggers

Short of a miracle it seems to be the only way and this makes me sad

with nothing to divide us we will have ultra communism.

go away evil dogger
>captcha bs14 no dog

pic topic related

>Race mixing seems to be the only realistic way this would happen. Everyone on earth is a light brown with similar features and become so intertwined that all traditional values and beliefs die out of their own accord.

This is why Jews push race-mixing (and previously communism) so hard, and hate any sort of white identity.

>is that you satan?

>imagine a world with no racism
Homogenous countries like Nazi Germany had no racism

>Imagine a world with no shitskins.

where is the curve tho?

Jesus-fuck stop it your scaring me. Why cant I just take a blue pill and be a dumb liberal like I used to be

Flat earth theory has many supporters around the globe

No curve. The Earth doesn't spin either.

subtle

It's okay user. The truth will set you free.

It takes a bit of time to adjust to it, but eventually it just takes a weight off your shoulders.

It would actually be pretty based to be completely honest. Poltards won't admit it because their world view is predicated on these things but a world without these things would be a harmonious one.

>23 miles
>baumgartner reached a speed of 833 mph
>can't find it online, assume average speed was mean of 122mph(terminal velocity in atmosphere) and max speed of 833 mph
>(122 + 833)/2 = 477 mph
>distance travelled before terminal velocity = .3 miles
>22.7 miles / 477 miles per hour = .047 hours = 2 minutes 45 seconds
>2 minutes 45 seconds + 15 seconds = 3 minutes 0 seconds
>rotational velocity of earth = 1037 miles per hour = 17.2 miles per minute = .28 miles per second

>3 * 17.2 = 51.6 miles

Hmmmmmm.....

Shit, left the part in about terminal velocity from before I realized most of his jump was in thinner atmosphere.

Should really be 2 minutes 45 seconds multiplied by 17.2 = 47.3 miles.

>gravity acts equally on liquid water all over earth, thus pulling it into a curve.

Come on, give me a hard one at least.

The idea of "no racism" sounds nice in theory but it's unfeasible. Racial groups will always be different, and will always favor their in-group, it's natural. You would have to remove the concept of race completely until there are no genetic differences between races, at which point you would have a boring grey blob with no diversity at all, ironically. No diversity of culture, no diversity of people, just a hammer and a sickle, a slave race of automatons, under your (((ruling class)))

The concept of "no religion" also sounds nice in theory. But it's a fact that groups need a set of rules and values to follow to have a successful society. Once they don't have that, they start worshipping something else instead (celebrities, ideologies, etc.), and their society crumbles as they don't have the proper values for it to prosper. Laws and ideas, no matter how rigidly enforced, will never completely replace religion as a way to guide men, and will never fill their spiritual void.

(((gravity)))

Guys, major happening:

So Sweden? Yeah its working great.

>what is gravity?

Silly cunts! Not understanding cubism.

???

Okay, lets entertain your flat earth theory for a second.

You've got some problems.

1. You still need a force pulling downwards. Where does it come from? What causes it?
2. Is the earth still floating? Is it a disk? Is it a square?
3. Can we drill deep enough to go through it? If so, what is below it? If not, is there an infinitely long column of earth extending downward?
4. Where does the sun go when we can't see it?
5. Further, is the Earth still rotating the sun? Or is the sun rotating the Earth? If so, how do you explain the massively increased complexity of planetary orbits?

Flat earthers.. I pray that they don't actually exist and it is all a troll.

>no religion
no purpose

Oh, and one more thing. How come my friend on the other side of the world is awake in the day while I'm asleep at night? That's not possible with a flat earth.

I cannot tell ironic flat earthers from serious ones anymore.

>"Image a world with no rewigion gais itll be gr8
>Proceed to post a picture of The City of Dubai in the UAE, one of the biggest muslim-populated nations in the world.

>Not understanding that was exactly his fucking point.

How do you remember to wake up in the morning?

You can try a little harder to not look like you're trying to agree without agreeing.

>implying serious ones even exist anymore

>a force pulling downwards. Where does it come from? What causes it?
not even gravity believers can answer that

how come people below the equator can view polaris?

Did you mean no religion AND NO racism? or no religion, but with racism?

It is flats. Jews created the idea of a round earth to encourage degeneracy

>No religion and racism
>Dubai

Lol Einstein figured that out in the fucking 30's.

Gravity is caused by a distortion in spacetime.

math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/GR/gravity.html

Go away evil dogger

Ein(((stein)))

A cold, materialistic, dispassionate world? No thanks.

Go away evil doggo.

Go away evil dogger.

No, they revived the "flat earth" meme to invalidate any other conspiracy theory by extension.

They can't. They can see Sigma Octantis, which is roughly the southern version of the same thing.

Look at this fucking idiot.
1 were being pushed down not pulled down.
2. It's flat you idiot
3. No you can't, why entertain a hypothetical
4. Out of your visual range. Are you this stupid?
5. It's all a projection in the sky.

Lol what are large distances?

The nearest star to us is 4 light years away. The sun is travelling at 450,000 miles per hour which is equal to .000067 the speed of light. At that rate it would take the sun 59 thousand years to get to the star CLOSEST to us. Thats Many times longer than recorded history. And that is the nearest star. The constellations ARE changing. But they are changing for slower than we would ever notice.

>what is distance
>what is light speed

1. What's pushing?
2. Disks and squares are both flat retard.
3. That didn't answer the question.
4. Out of my range where? see: 5. What is it projected onto?

>1. What's pushing?
The will of God.

I'm sure people would still find something to flip the fuck out about.

Why the fuck would an infinitely powerful god make a flat disk and make the stars simple projections? And why would he make it so it fucking SEEMS round to our measurements?

Why wouldn't he ACTUALLY MAKE THE STARS AND ACTUALLY MAKE IT ROUND?

why would they build like that when 99.99% of scientists agree that the earth will warm up and sea level will rise 10 meters?

so imagine a world without jews

as they invented the big 3 religions
and they invented the term racism in early soviet russia to force multiculturalism

then yes op i agree

>stars
>round

Try again.

Global warming is a myth.

I seriously thought this flat Earth thing would've died by now.

How long can you keep pushing this shit before you get bored of it?

fake /x/ shit

Arab money + German and Dutch engineers + cheap labour from the Indian subcontinent = Dubai

go away evil dogger

>imagine a world with no muslim and niggers

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

If humans weren't given interest groups to fight for society would be much worse.

go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger!