More than 50% of Canadians live below the red line

Thoughts?

We're just preparing for an invasion.

there is literally no way you can justify the existence of Canada

>toronto
TAKE IT

They just want to be close to US

we cuddle where it's warm.

honestly canada is the biggest shithole country ever. you have no fucking idea. it's cold as hell. no sun. cloudy, overcast. frozen hellhole.

everything basically costs twice as much as in the us, and we make half as much money.

i fucking hate this country so much i think im gunna kill myself.

Exactly.

only snowfags live north. Why would you want to live under 10 foot of snow all year round, plus the south is closer to the US. Why even ask?

painfully annoying hemorrhoids in america's crevice

And nothing of value will be lost.

Welfare queens

Any Canadian who hates Canada is welcome in America

Looks like a lot of room for refugee asylums to me.

wtf i vote castro jr now
tanks usa

haha but free healthcare and weed dude and u arent racist like us :^)

Why is Canada even a country? Its geographical size is an illusion. Canada makes as much sense being its own country as the Central American countries do. Central America would be stronger if they federate / confederated with each other instead of spreading out their resources they spend on the government and military maintaining and securing their statehood.

Except its actually pretty hard to move to America.

We'd need another wall, then.

i wish it were so easy. i would move there in a second. fuck canada it is such a fucking hellhole.

meanwhile they let any fucking shitskin into canada

Canada doesn't seem so bad. Just a giant version of Minnesota+upstate New York.

I've never lived closer to the American border than I do now.

>Edmontonfag

And it's unironically the only truly cucked part of Canada.

The other 50% are full of centrists, some right-wingfags, and normalfags with very casual redpills. Except for vancouver, which is a SJW hellhole too.

No it's pretty easy actually

The glass-jawed arse that runs Canada should do the decent thing and offer all 10,000,000+ Somalians a new home. There's more than enough room.

Shh we don't want those ugly central Americans banding together. Let them stay separate.

Walls go around the compounds. Then there is a moat of snowy wasteland between there and real civilization.

Should be more effective than weedman's current plan of just plopping them right along our border.

So is Russia but they managed to become a world power bordering on superpower.

What's your excuse?

leafs are weak af!

But the rest of Canada is a white haven, send all 10 million somalians below the red line, they'll fit right in with their shitskin brethren.

i like the cold, the sun gets in my eyes so overcast is great, especially for driving and days at the range

The Gulf Stream is one reason why. The other is the Labrador current. The warm Gulf Stream runs southwest to northeast, and carries warmth from the Gulf of Mexico to western Europe. Hence, this part of the world is warmer than other parts of the world where the latitudes are similar, but the currents are "neutral

i fucking hate leafs but you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded

You do realize that it gets colder in North America than it does in Europe, right? Some of the coldest temperatures every recorded from a city were in southern Canada.

ever*

You know latitude does not solely determine temperature right?

Damn, I never looked at the Southern Hemisphere on one of those maps. Who knew it's like where I live all the way down at the bottom of South America?

2.3x more Americans live along the Canadian border than Canadians along the American border. 98% of our arable land is within 500km of the 49th. Canada was the area inbetween the great lakes and St. Lawrence, and this land is still some of the most expensive and desired on the planet.

Good.
One nuke will do most of the job.

do it

Russia as been a power for around 1000 years... we have natives.

Our commander in chief could pick one random division and ethnically cleanse your entire country in weeks.

>Canadian commander in chef

Learn to love the winter or fuck off

says the fuckwit that is sitting in a room heated to 21 degrees right now

do you fuckers ever realize how stupid your argument is?

Our CiF has enough nuclear weapons to destroy any coalition you can dream up. Serbs couldn't even take on a bunch of Muslims with sticks and stones. They straight up had muds invade and populate a city that they later declared independence for and you couldn't do jack shit about it. Serbia is a joke and like most of the balkans should be wiped clean of mongrel turk genetics and started fresh.

>your nuclear weapons

Nunavutfag here, my house doesn't have heating.

Bahaha Edmonton here, fuck all you border dwelling commies

Chang please.

The physical land of Canada is god tier. It's the government and people and history and all the human parts that are shit

proof or gtfo and kill yourself

this is what i mean. canadians just fucking cuck themselves into living such a shitty life. when anyone points out how shitty canada is, they must be chang. u have no idea how good americans have it

so god tier that 99% of it is uninhabited

Exactly. Second largest country and one of the lowest population densities. It's all God tier uninhabited wilderness

>losing wars against Canada

Russia was a superpower you fucking Mong. At its height, some would argue it was far more powerful than the United States. Of course, shit happens. Tech doesn't age well and an economy consisting of dead Ukrainian farmers isn't exactly stable.

>Learn to love the winter or fuck off

>learn to love needing a block heater on your car
>learn to love cars rusting out within 10 years due to salt saturated roads
>learn to love needing to dress up with tons of clothing to stay warm and then sweat to death when going into a store
>learn to love salt stained carpets
>learn to love all the retarded immigrants who have never seen a snowflake in their lives drive in the winter when they cant even drive properly on drive roads
>learn to love all the cheap ass immigrants too cheap to buy a good set of winter tires and making themselves a liability to everyone on the road
>learn to love police NOT enforcing winter tire laws / tread depths in fear of muh racial targetting
>learn to love no sunlight
>learn to love needing to warm up your car in the mornings / before driving off
>learn to love disgusting slushy roads and shit driving conditions with retards who cant drive

FUCK WINTER

I got t-boned by a dumb arab who's tires were nearly bald IN THE FUCKING WINTER which wrecked my car

fuck this stupid frozen liberal hell hole

I cant wait to move to the South. FUCK

And 50% of Americans are faggots who's counting

Tbh Nunavut looks pretty comfy

They're literally just Americans LARPing as a country. Because they border and share a common bond with a real country, they've never had to be serious. They're an unserious people in an unserious place and they do and say unserious things. I think the only reason we keep them around is because they have retard strength and because of that they are deceptively difficult to successfully invade (we've tried several times).

You didn't refuse my point. If anything, you made even more of a case for it.

louisianafag here, i'll gladly take your place. I still haven't had to put on a jacket yet anytime this year, it kinda sucks to be honest.

You'd lose too, cuck boi.

Canada didn't have Stalin as great leader.

man one winter and youll change your mind not even shitting you

I did a 6 month tour to afghanistan and it was much better than the 4 weeks I spent doing an arctic warfare course in the middle of buttfuck nowhere in the north

can't handle the viking bantz

Why is the Southern Hemisphere hotter?

I'm assuming you went over during the summertime. That means you've felt desert heat, dry heat. The humid heat we have here makes you wanna lay down in the grass and die. You can't sweat because the moisture just sticks to you and it is hell on earth for about six months. There are people I know who come here from Texas, NM, Arizona and they tell me how hotter it seems here than what they are used to in the desert.

jet streams and shit. Look it up.

Yeah our summers in Canada are humid as fuck too. Dry heat is e-z desu

all of the uk is above their population line why cant canadians into north?

KILL THE (EAST) INDIAN

The curvature of the earth isn't accounted for on that map, the stuff above the red line is a hell of a lot smaller than you think it is.

Just end it.

So they are stealing our heat? Why is that allowed?

The Mexicans that blew those leaves did a swell job.

iktf bro

AZ fag here, can confirm dry heat aint shit if you got water to drink and a little shade once in a while.

thank fuck he didnt kill me

Fucking hell, knew a native girl from Nunavut who was the biggest SJW cunt out there.

Live above the red line, currently snowing.

You'll get uses to the winter in a few years, achmed.

so fucking this

>everything basically costs twice as much as in the us

Because our standards for food quality are twice as high as in the US. You can move to America and eat their "free market" food if you want and die from a heart attack at age 50 if you value your money so much.

There are more people in California then Canada. really makes u think.

i've lived here all my life aka i've wasted my life

doesn't a lot of our food come from the US? Especially produce in the winter. I just bought an 8 lb bag of oranges from no frills for $5 and they were from florida

over here that was like a doorbuster deal. over there that's probably regular price.

Retard.

Everything is more expensive because it's lower supply and demand.

economics 101

>A FUCKING LEAF

You want to get annexed that bad? Why not just immigrate?

Everyone else has no idea, most americans have no idea, the FDA (food and drug administration) is literally the most corrupt agency in the government, no comparison.

Alberta here

KYS border sissies

much better thank you bahd

Sounds comfy af

Fucking pussies. They're not even in the cold parts of Canada. I'm thinking the USA needs to annex all that continues across the main border starting with WA heading due east - we'll just call this territory "New Queerland" and let the good Canadians keep the rest. Sound fair?

canada be cold

>our foods are better b/c they're in Canada
>American foods are worse because they are in American

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard to justify jacked up prices.

This level of elitism almost made me think that I was reading a Whole Foods commercial.

I know this feel

I work in STEM but can't find a fucking job up here.

I hate this fucking country full of liberal fuckheads that focus on diversity instead of creating jobs for people to work and live and thrive.

I want to move to the US, how do I do that