What do /pol tards do for a living?

State you age and what you do or plan on doing for a living/ lifestyle.
>Be me
>19 years old
> Senior in high school
> Trying to figure out my future
> No idea if I would hold up in college after the mindfuck of the Estonian high school experience
> Lost faith in state education since redpilled
> Leaning towards medicine nevertheless
> Don't want to withstand the bullshit of traditional medschool
> Love animals since I am a misanthropic cunt
> Veterinary school?
> Want to live a simpler life
> am fucking crippled by depression and physical conditions
>MFW I realise I wouldn't stand a chance in uni

I'm a 26 year old debt collector. Once I buy my first house I want to get into aquarium fish breeding and aquascaping. Eventually I'd love to do that full time, as well as open a living art gallery to showcase aquascapes and bonsai from artists all over the world.

I'm a 10 year old student. It's been really hard for me ever since my dad got into politics.I hardly see him and mostly just hang out with my mom.

It's fine though. I like the quiet a lot more. I like hanging out here. I don't know what I want to do. But I like all kinds of chess.

I want to report but can't

Enjoy 30 day ban, Barron.

I sell drugs.

I'm in medschool
actually I'm trying to study for a test tomorrow at 1am which I have started to study for yesterday

If you are a lazy Sup Forums addicted idiot like me, don't go for medschool

Im 30
Real estate aquisitions and sales, also flip properties.
Stressful but nice to be my own boss.
Deal with sporadic, heavy depression. Even when not depressed I am not at all happy either.
Can't really think of a scenario where I would be. Kinda just go through the motions for family.
If it was up to me Id just go waste away or end it. Nothing excites me or drives me in this world.

I also fucked up that sentence

make if that what you will

I work for the IRS. Come at me bro.

many people carry on simply because they have mouths to feed tbqh

I'm 18 and I work at an airport with a shipping company.

Community college student working in retail and transitioning to making money with Google Adsense.

Is it good money? Any anons take this route?

History teacher

>28
>PhD student in music composition
>perform classical rep and contemporary concert music on violin
>teach private violin and piano lessons
>adjunct at a county college - music theory, music appreciation

31, railway engineer.

>30
>Security Contractor
>160k$

Saving up to finish school back home while not having to work. Life is comfy

>25
>NEET

that sums it up

Intelligence officer

>18
>Last year of high school.
>Mandatory miltiary service next summer.
>Will study law or economics after this.

Far-future plans
>Work at a law firm / own a company, make good money. Invest.
>Beautiful wife, a house, at least three children, good connections to family and friends.
>Hoping to become a member of parliament some day.
>Age and retire with dignity, surrounded by loving family, having accomplished something real with my life.

That's the life, friends. We're all gonna make it.

>Google Adsense
>Career

You will be homeless sucking dicks soon. Enjoy making $100 off 500,000 views

Front end web developer

>31
>senior enlisted in the navy
>probably do this for another 10 years then retire then get a government job doing the same thing I do now with no deployments

I'd like to do more and explore more job opportunities but I have kids and an expensive lifestyle since my wife works and we live in SoCal and I need a steady pay check. It's not a bad life just redundant.

>make if that

30, massage therapist. Studying to become a network engineer.

corrupt politician in the making, fuck you

Oh come on AdSense revenue isn't that bad

That's beautiful Finland

NEET for 10 years

>I'm a 10 year old student
that's funny

>own a company
bwahahahahaha

in your crisis ridden Eurozone country with fully saturated law market? Go for web security, data management, something like this

professional neet

do computer science fag

>22
>boring desk job working on loans @ bank
>play music and smoke the herbal jew
>hang with gf all day

breddy comfy, had to work hard as fuck by myself, no family or friend support, just to even get to this point

>25
>was a very liberal young adult
>got married
>taught for 2 years in the inner city
>realized the system was going to fail, and I had a duty to protect my wife
>begin my swift reversion to the ideals of my family (grandfather fought in WW2, stormed Normandy, etc.)
>Now I'm a 1L and still liberal in a classic sense
>hate the fed, centralized power, and social justice

Not sure what field of law I'm going to practice in, but rest assured it will be in an effort to stem this hellish tide.

i shitpost in CIA datamining threads.

>26
>Businessman
>Hardworking, althought Brazilian

[left-wing party fucks the Economy]

>Unemployed
>No money
>In debt

>Well, pretty much Fucked...

geneticist

>19 years old
>senior in _high school_

Huh? Is it different in Estonia or something?

>25
>started uni when 20
>was hardcore cucked
>very successful political activist, was a left wing candidate in a real election
>Red pill happened
>major depression, dropped out.
>Returning to Uni to study Economics
>Building my foundation in right wing politics
>avoiding women, alcohol, and all things degenerate to focus on saving the white race
>biding my time until I launch my nationalist movement

>$2 / 1000
No but how did you get those impressions, my boy?

Go to a state school, do engineering, work for defense contractor.

Most defense people are right wing. Plus Deus Vult.

right wing isnt red pilled, just another type of cuck :(

20, got some health issues that makes me unfit to do alot of jobs otherwise I would probably try to join the military or become a cop.

Still looking for the right path.

I'm not actually right wing, this is my most logical avenue to achieve my ambitions.

>Beautiful wife, a house, at least three children, good connections to family and friends.
>Age and retire with dignity, surrounded by loving family, having accomplished something real with my life.

Fuck you are so much like me... this dream will become true by hard work and smart investment in nonfinancial activities only though.

>25
>I make prop and set pieces for professional theatre
>Just got a raise and benefits at my job
>Bought a new car
>Making America great again
>Saving up to buy land and build a small eco-friendly house out in the middle of nowhere

I'm 27
Property developer and landlord.

I finished university at 21 with a useless geography degree, couldn't find a job. Out of nowhere my dad and I inherited £200,000 when my crazy aunt died and I decided to try my luck buying and selling houses.
So far I've bought and sold about 9 houses, made a decent profit on 7 of them.
Also own a one bedroom flat and a four bedroom house that I rent out to a couple in their early 30's and a family respectively.

My only plan anymore is to make as much money and secure as many different types of income sources as possible for the rest of my life.

I live very frugally and re-invest almost all the money I make so it can make me even more money, so far it's going pretty damn well.

Thank you my American friend. Nice get.

19 year old NEET

>mfw I get to do what wagecucks do for 45 years years to do (retire)

>19
>Medschool Drop out
>Family problems since i had memory have recently escalated into really fucking bad and have crippled any kind of motivation i ever had, contemplate suicide all the day
>Studied for entry exam the last fucking day, high as tits on coke,totopos and sponch. Deadline pressure is the only thing that gets me to work
>place 66 out of 2000 entries.Not bad
>Do like shit from the very first day.
>Dont study at fucking all.
>Spend all day playing xcom or Darkest Dungeon, study only during loading times this allows me to be barely competent.
>If for some reason i get to work i become full Terry "Niggerlicious " Davis and study all the fucking night, blowing everyone out of the fucking classroom even the professors with my studied subject.
>Drop out at 4th month
>Start working with pops, blue collar stuff.Learn a lot, basically become a handyman.
>No plans for the future but if Shit hits the fan i either kill myself or run away to a small town and live as a general technician with my vast amounts of handy knowledge until i die.

20, make 12 an hour and get paid every week, apartments go for 350 for one room where I live (about what I make after taxes a week) but living with red pilled grandpa is more fun despite him making me pay for 117 dollar direct tv a month

NEET here

>32
>Chef at Burger King
>Bachelors degree in Political Science
>Invest in Bitcoin

Yes.

M.S. in molecular biology, lectured at university for a while but entry level research positions and sucking biopharmas dick didn't make enough cash. Got involved with some real estate developers and started a marketing company targeted at home sales. Now CTO and developer, writing microservices and code on cloud. I am really interested at bringing machine learning and neural network tools to property investment and other securities (ETFs look promising).

Spend my time trying to understand better ways to invest money and grow the business.

Girlfriend doesn't give hardly enough blowjobs.

>18
>Drug dealer

Im not black

28. Army combat vet. I now run my own exotic mushroom farm. I worked at one once I got out of the army and fell in love with it all.

I have 3 full time employees and make enough to be very comfortable. The asians in Seattle fucking love some mushrooms from asia that I grow and pay top dollar. I couldn't imagine doing anything else. My employees and I are all good buds and never have any issues. It's a good time.

>24
>bank teller
>hate this job, nothing else lined up though
Might just kill myself desu, can't even see 6 months ahead

I get about 4-5k visitors a day on my site.

is it worth it?
t. music theory nerd

>25
>medical student (yes, doctor)

I sell old junk and deal in precious metals.

>23
>librarian at a mental hospital

You wouldn't believe how many trannys I have to deal with at work. Completely redpilled me on transgenders, they're all just nuts

This sounds awesome. What goes into an exotic mushroom farm?

>be me
>24 years old
>living on the neetbux

Trying to find a sparky/fridgey apprenticeship got a forklift licence
Might get one doing custom elevators could be cash money

Don't lie.

What are "neetbux" in Canada? Just normal welfare?

I'm a Barista.
I fucking good one too, i worked in one of the best coffee shops in sydney.
I have tried other jobs such as labouring, telemarketing but i just love making coffee.
I have probs made over 50k coffees in my life and i have never gotten sick of it.
Only bad bit is working with leftist.

>29
>mineral exploration
>love my job
>get to fly around in helicopters
>paid to dig holes and smash rocks open
>discoveries create jobs
>provide the world with important commodities
>feels good

>22
Scheduling at a realty company

I fucking hate it, they have shit so unorganized that something as simple as scheduling is actually a huge pain in the ass especially considering the trash I'm given to work with. They're supposed to bump me up to a closer but every time I'm out of the office my entire department falls apart because I'm the only white male so I'm the only competent person in the group. What should I do Anons? I'm sick of this shit job.

What's all the burnt shit in the coffee?

EE systems tech. I keep your phones working.

Glorified chain gang.

It's chocolate, because thats a cappuccino.

>Be me
>31 years old
>Total autist
>Live in Colorado
>Went to school to get B.S. in computer science
>Be a software engineer
>Work is pretty fun sometimes, co-workers are usually great
>Plenty of cash, great benefits
>Life is pretty OK
>mfw

>18
>Finish up school, Get into the Naval Reserves and become a Payroll Accountant.

23, nearly 24

network security student and systems administrator

network security most redpilled field

make decent money, gaining masters from worldwide top 3 university in computer science

still drink like degenerate

hopefully will pay off after phd

>Age 18
>Artist
>Planning to get into the Arts School of Vienna
>If this does not work out, I'll try something different. Politics maybe.

>student
You're not a doctor yet faggot.

If you can afford it then come here to study, you'll be a lot happier in our education system and have a degree that holds more weight than an Estonian university.

Inb4 people moan about foreigners, when actually they pay more here than we do so its mutually beneficial for the both of us.

(Ignore the Americans, they're all some% brown anyway)

Electrician

>32
>industrial cobalt welder
>make ~90k CAD a year, lots of benefits and only 4 day work weeks. 4.5 weeks vacation, a week of sick time, full dental and drug, %100 coverage of massage and whatnot

High skill, long long term security, working all day with your bros. Honestly wouldn't change jobs just because the company is so great.

Get yourself in the nuclear industry.

>24
>Barrister
>82k p/a

I test smoke stacks and smoke stack related machinery.

>top 3 university in computer science
>top 3 university
>in computer in science
Fucking lol. This is some master b8, i r8 8/8.

I'm a ski school instructor, and plan on going into part-time supply teaching as a drama teacher one day. My dad wants me to go into the family business, but I smoke dope and I think it'll keep me from doing well.

hwhat

Consider hallucinogenic mushrooms. Your post describes my existence before my first trip... Haven't worried since.

I'm going to be a cop. I already have a beautiful gf and I intend on marrying her. We both want kids and vote Republican.

lel

Well since I have no imminent urge to move out of Estonia, Estonian universities are just fine for working here. No tuition for Estonian veterinary program for example and past high school, unis are generally quite based and well-structured. My friend moved to UK to study though, so I am familiar with all that.

>29
>healthcare analytics
>company run by nuns
>pretends to be non-profit
>have to keep jesus hung up at my desk

tfw selling your soul to jesus

Probably going nowhere.

If you're holding the department together they're never going to promote you. It's never going to happen. They need you where you are right now.

What you need to do if you're as good as you say you are is to start looking for another job with a different Realty company, and leverage your current experience into a position there that you actually want.

>living in Newfoundland (last white uncucked bastion of North America)
>21 years old
>live in a house that looks kinda like pic related
>no job because our economy is in ruins, never worked in my life and collect neetbux (most people here live in my situation)
>live in a town of 36 people
>like most newfies i'm not lazy so I spend the day outside doing manual labour in town such as carrying old people's groceries and making sure the sheep we let run loose don't get lost, and feeding the local stray dogs
>spend almost every evening at the bar with three quarters of the town's population
>spend almost every weekend of the winter out on the snow mobile and almost every weekend of the summer fishing with the buds out on my boat

It's a comfy life. I have to chop firewood tomorrow since my heater's been broken for two years straight.

>Always wanted to do web programming
>Knew what school i wanted to go to since sixth grade
>Finally got accepted
>During the summer, they changed owners and removed all the programs i was interested in
>They tell me this after it's too late
>I decide to roll with it, try to make it work
>Turns out these new owners know nothing about running a school
>They hire retarded SJW leftwing teachers
>Introduce a mandatory "innovation" class every wednesday and friday for an hour
>You can't skip the class, and the class won't give you grades but if you don't attend it they'll cancel your CSN (Monthly money i was living off)
>"Innovation" was basically sitting in a room, in a circle, listening to our sociology teacher preach about society and smelling his own farts in smugness, we also built bridges out of straws and glue, inane stuff like that
>All the other classes were starting to fall apart, they were bombarding all the students with non-rewarding homework
>Teachers could disappear for almost a whole class without a trace, going to drink coffee or just do other shit
>Most students were disappointed, many hopped off within the first six months
>I stayed the whole first year
>Was told the second year that the program i was in had to be canceled due to only four students in that program, while the other program had 16
>Was told i could start the program from scratch again with the new students coming into school at the start of the term, or try to join the others in the other program, but since they were studying alot of things i hadn't even touched yet, i decided to start over
>First year, again
>All of this bullshit, along with having to commute four hours a day by bus and walking long distances really took my morale down
>Got depressed as fuck, lost motivation
>Started doing drugs, drinking as soon as i got home
>Barely spoke to my dad anymore
>Started skipping school
>Finally quit school after 1 and a half year total at this school, couldn't take it anymore
>Cont