>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments NOV 28
>Large build-up of Hezbollah, Iraqi forces in southern Aleppo
>West Ghouta-is clean:Jihadistsurrender last stronghold
>Syrian Army advances in East Ghouta amid latest rebel retreat
>Water crisis in Aleppo ends after Syrian Army captures important water pumping station
>Syrian govt forces liberate about 40% of east Aleppo from terrorists
>Russia looks into possible chains supplying toxic substances to Syria from third countries
>Egypt denies its military is in Syria
>Iraqi forces liberate entire Nineveh Plains region from ISIS
>3000 civilians escape jihadists in east Aleppo
>>Liwa al-Quds commander Mohamad Rafaa killed
>WIKILEAKS BEGINS YEMEN LEAKS
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf
twitter.com/yung_mung/status/730894752699256832
heavy.com/news/2016/11/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-sniper-sniping-first-person-shooter-point-of-view-execution-wilayat-ninawa-nineveh-governorate-mosul-iraqi-army-american-coalition-spies-spy-uncensored-video/
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5732
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

STOP BULLYING JULIAN

>STOP BULLYING JULIAN

STOP BULLYING JULIAN.

STOP BULLYING JULIAN
>STOP BULLYING JULIAN.
STOP BULLYING JULIAN
>STOP BULLYING JULIAN.
STOP BULLYING JULIAN

>STOP BULLYING JULIAN

STOP BULLYING JULIAN.

>STOP BULLYING JULIAN.
STOP BULLYING JULIAN

>STOP BULLYING JULIAN
STOP BULLYING JULIAN.

nth for ganz toll

>must watch
THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

rd for a new hope

More pictures like this ?

"Do you wait for us (anything) except one of the two best things (martyrdom or victory); while we await for you either that Allah will afflict you with a punishment from Himself or at our hands. So wait, we too are waiting with you"
Verse (9:52)

nth for based anti-imperialism

You know, I sort of feel bad about it myself. Just imagine what a personal tragedy it is for Julian, how he suffers seeing how the imaginary world he he believed in is falling apart before his eyes, what is going on in his head…

BUT IT'S JUST SO SO FUN

say no more senpai

genuinely sad about

@SyrianGen
@JulianRoepcke when the war is over Julian we will find you, when no one will talk about syria war, you liar journos will be cleansed 1 by 1

ganz toll /sg/

Fug, posted too early. Genuinely sad about Castro. Fuck those miami pigs celebrating.

Error: You must wait 4 minutes 7 seconds before posting a duplicate reply.

ganz toll

t. Jihadi Julian

i only have bin al-afliqi handy there are a bunch in my generic islam folder but it's too disorganized :(

(n+1)4 Assad.
Make Souria Great Again.

Are we ready for Idlib?

innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf

Who /ganz toll/ here?

gib video

alhamdulillah

He was a good man, alas, no one lives forever. Shouldn't mourn when he lived so long.
twitter.com/yung_mung/status/730894752699256832

love these

did jihadi julian really post the damn validation link in his tweets? whats stopping everyone from actually validating the accounts now?

Nothing. In fact, someone should do it and then sign up for all newsletters.

get out of here, stalker

yes you're probably right there, syria. second and third generation immigrants in the west have created a habit of taking offence to people having an interest in their heritage, or their home country. this has probably clouded my perception of things too. I think first generation immigrants are probably more appreciative of people showing knowledge or compassion about their home.

>whats stopping everyone from actually validating the accounts now?
Absolutely nothing!

you actually think he believes that the rebels rebuild the last hispital faster than assad can barrel bomb it...???

he is lying and he knows it. maybe he like everyone else has some sophisticated system of self deception going on to live with the miserable choices he made.... but deep down he knows that he's lying.

I find it funny how they're celebrating when he outlasted 10 US presidents and died naturally at an old age in his home, knowing his brother would carry on his legacy

Do you have the one where the man is told he will only be accepted by Iran or Saudi Arabia and he said he'd kill himself at the airport rather than choose.

nope, only saw it

haha oh wow,actually managed to validate one of Julians gay acounts
Ganz toll

Btw are there many refugees in Ireland?

>Unlike his brothers [...] Bashar was quiet, reserved and lacked interest in politics or the military, [...] he later stated that he only entered his father's office once while he was in power and he never spoke about politics with him.

I bet he sometimes wishes Bassel hadn't died so he could lead a quiet life as an eye doctor.

Cuba is already starting to cede ground to capitalist interests. I don't want to see a McDonalds in Havana.

Well, there's no way to look inside his head, of course. Though I, having a personal experience with dealing with Russian pro-Western liberal opposition shills, can say that many of them actually believe in the nonsense they talk about.

See, it's about the surrounding. If you are surrounded with people who, if Putin says that 2 + 2 =4, start (almost reflectory) shouting that 2 + 2 = 17 and saying that 2 + 2 is 4 is actually a violation of human rights, and you can't possibly argue against it in their circle as you will immediately be ostracized, after a while you sort of fall under that impression and start believing the narrative that is accepted in that community, no matter how ridiculous it might be.

the homosexualtube one said it was invalid. maybe someone else or julian himself did it

Good job lad

heavy.com/news/2016/11/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-sniper-sniping-first-person-shooter-point-of-view-execution-wilayat-ninawa-nineveh-governorate-mosul-iraqi-army-american-coalition-spies-spy-uncensored-video/

Nice one

jajajaja awesome!!

I just did. Will he start receiving crap to his email?

he just a paid chill... spewing bullshit.
why do you give that idiot so much attention.

There's one in guantanamo

Personal fav

10/10

200 Syrian families afaik, loads of Nigerians and muzzies in Dublin tho

Nowhere near UK/France/Germany levels tho

beacuse the weak should fear the stronk

Ganz toll my dude

yeah tried that one too, gave me a 'file not found' message

Several days ago an artist visited your greatest ally /wm/, leaving a whole bunch of epic pictures.

We've only taken a few hundred Syrians. But in my city there's been an explosion in the number of Afghans. Like one day, there was 0 Afghans here and the next there was relatively huge amounts. I haven't even seen it covered in the media so I'm not sure what went on with that.

We also have an assortment of Somalians, Sudanese and some others who would qualify as refugees I guess.

Ganz toll

He will possibly deactivate the account quickly, but good job nevertheless. Maybe your hard work will gain us the pleasure of seeing another of trademark twitter meltdowns of his.

You described it so well.

Assad scum will lost Aleppo! Glory to Ukraine

post them all here, bro

So did we drop the Sup Forums idea?

>if Putin says that 2 + 2 =4, start (almost reflectory) shouting that 2 + 2 = 17 and saying that 2 + 2 is 4 is actually a violation of human rights
Someone once told me that ISIS was actually good because they opposed Putin
Good lord

Chechen 3.0 When?

Uh guys

While we were distracted the US House of Reps quietly passed this
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5732

A Syrian No Fly Zone

Hello war with Russia

What's Idlib like? Are the rebels dug in?

Delet

>congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5732
topkek
good luck estabilishing no-fly zone in S-400 covered airspace

Did it pass the Senate to?

NO.

It still has to pass the senate and then the President has to give it the aye.
By then Trump will be already the prez and will cancel it

no

Putin will pay lives of his soliders in Donbass and Syria

so what

Not yet, it's before the Senate right now

why are you asking me?

i don't know,got the screens etc to make pasta but i dont have the time for a new raid now

Is kadyrov using a fucking pyjama?

Let them try, amerisharts and turks will be carpetbombed like turkmen in latakia.

geez somebody spend all this time typing that bullcrap

Hungary > Gypsymania

>it's not imperialism if the commies do it

>Pro-#AssadPutin Hacker
lol no its me
Gern geschehen

It doesn't require no-fly zone you shill. It only requires the president to official state his policy on it.

So yeah. Nothing to see here goys...

>Implying

I haven't read the text entirely of course, but it apparently only says about "diplomatic and economic coercion":

>SEC. 4. Statement of policy.
>It is the policy of the United States that all diplomatic and coercive economic means should be utilized to compel the government of Bashir al-Assad to immediately halt the wholesale slaughter of the Syrian people and actively work towards transition to a democratic government in Syria, existing in peace and security with its neighbors.

and about that the president will ASSESS the possibility of establishing of a no-fly zone:

>SEC. 303. Assessment of potential effectiveness of and requirements for the establishment of safe zones or a no-fly zone in Syria.

>(a) In general.—Not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the President shall submit to the appropriate congressional committee a report that—

> Assad’s continued claim of leadership and actions in Syria are a rallying point for the extremist ideology of the Islamic State, Jabhat al-Nusra, and other terrorist organizations.
>international actions to date have been insufficient in protecting vulnerable populations from being attacked by uniformed and irregular forces, including Hezbollah, associated with the Assad regime, on land and from the air, through the use of barrel bombs, chemical weapons, mass starvation campaigns, industrial-scale torture and execution of political dissidents, sniper attacks on pregnant women, and the deliberate targeting of medical facilities, schools, residential areas, and community gathering places, including markets
lmao

Won't happen. Obongo didn't bomb Assad when he was on his own in 2013 and he won't bomb him now with half the planet behind his back at the moment.

is that really no-fly zone? how will they enforce it?
Russia is not fucking Libya

FINALLY