Abdul Razaq Ali Artan

what a piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/tag/edward-stankiewicz
everipedia.com/abdul-artan-ohio-state-stabbing/
thelantern.com/2016/11/from-the-archives-ohio-state-attacker-featured-in-humans-of-ohio-state/
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/kevin_stank?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
psychologytoday.com/blog/spycatcher/201304/wound-collectors
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/07/15/485843453/npr.org/485900076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

+1

Unbelievable. I hope the propagandist that published this is proud.

They'll say the solution is that we actually need more muslims to make them all feel nice and welcome.

TFW you're being interviewed by your student magazine, pretending to be engaged in university and the process of bettering yourself, though are really just looking onwards at the campus you're plotting to assault and the other students you're plotting to murder

Build the wall and deport them all!

Quite frankly I am speechless how the optics of this are turning out. I was anti-Trump....but damn, not sure anymore. 100% serious.

But can't you see it's all Trump's fault?

What's funny is that he was probably hugely mentally ill. Most Somalis are.

TOP KEK

spread this shit

>humans of
>KEVIN STANKIEWICZ

gee I wonder who is pushing this multiculti bullshit.

What happened

what could he possibly have meant by this?
fuggen poles

the thing is not all muslims are the same and its wrong to generalize all of them because of actions from some.. i have many muslim friends and all great and nice people

me too most of them are the best people i have met

did the latest ISIS video inspire this guy? Did it mention using a knife/blade?

ayy lmao

Exactly what wall will prevent Muslims from coming in, please enlighten me.

weak bait but here's your (you) anyway

wow great insight muhammed

He is the victim !!
He was too scared to pray because of you !
By your fault, you turned this poor refugee, fleeing from war and misery into madness, shame on you !!

>STANKIEWICZ
tabletmag.com/tag/edward-stankiewicz

whenever I see someone with that Somali peanut head look going on i know their trouble they all have murder and rape in their hearts and minds

Somali nigger not even once.

But that IS the solution. The problem is most of you only pretend to welcome them. They're not stupid, they can sense they're not welcome.

Honestly muslims are some of the most based people I know

>third year
>18

The fuck is going on here

samefag, granted they are not strict muslims. Idk fuck off

complete agree so much misformation shared of them here i think most people didnt even meet one true muslim

Shocking that it was a Muslim...

What is Kanye doing this time?

I thought he was in the hospital or something.

Is he really dead?

And let me guess.. Anders Breivik was a hero?

Sup Forums is full of retards.

No prayer rooms? TFW killing because no safe space.

It is the only people you've met Rasheed, you never get out of your own community and never integrate.

Trump and his supports are the ones that want safe spaces because they're scared of brown people.

Yes, diversity !
Diverse countries tend to be more progressive than non diverse one.
Only a bigot nazi racist would not see the facts !
So diverse up, goy ewww uh boy I mean.

Stankiewicz is casual Polish surname. If it was -itz, it would be jew.

He was

Looks like our boy Kanye West

Brevik had a thought-out motivation, this guy just had an emotional breakdown

b-b-b-but we should be building bridges!!!

>I'm a muslim
>it's not what the media portrays me to be

lmfao

He made it to American two years ago as a permanent citizen two years ago as well.

Nice try. The solution is to send them all back.

I have always wondered wha'ts up with their head shape. "Peanut head" was a great term

>Anders Breivik was a hero?
Yes.

I wondered the same thing. he transferred and this was a couple months ago

>idk where to sit my dumb ass down and start chanting some ebonics praising some sand-stuffed pedophile fuck
>wow oppression
>stab stab stabaroo

Underated

lmao

its sad this kid turned out the way he did

Omg

topkek

>human of ohio state

>didn't read the link

>attempt to be fast and furious
>end up gone in 60 seconds
KEK

>If I had a son, he'd be like Abdul Razaq Ali Artan

>Kevin Stankiewicz
(((Who))) is behind this?

Oh that's just fantastic. I live in Minnesota. Our Governor last year (married to a Rockefeller mind you) basically said if you aren't Pro-Somali refugee then you're a fucking racist and you need to leave the state right now.

The mall stabbing, now this. There are so many aspects to culture, and what not. Sayings, socially acceptable things, historical heritage, religion, language, culture, ect. So many little things people never even think of. I can't imagine someone from a war torn Muslim African desert ever "fitting in" in the US. Obviously there will be exceptions but the mass majority of Somali refugees...yikes. They want Sharia, they're on welfare, they attack us in our own homeland. The fuck. Just, the fuck.

fucking years worth of irony in there

The comment kills me. That asshole should be deported along with all of the other shitstains who do shit like this. No, dummy, the media didn't put bad thoughts into our heads about him, the fact that he's a murdering fuckwad did. Fuck off, you Islam Apologizers. Fuck you. This guy deserved to get shot in the fucking head.

Of course, now all the SJWs on campus will be protesting that the cops are islamaphobes, and not ONE FUCKING IOTA of care for the victims will given. Not one. They'll blame us, not this Muslim shitstain, and his death worshipping religion.

everipedia.com/abdul-artan-ohio-state-stabbing/
>Democrat
>Muslim
>Somalian Refugee
>Used a knife
>Complained about Islamaphobia
>Was a poster child for Muslim rights

This was the absolute best case scenario for a hostile school mass murderer. The libs have nothing on us; they can't blame guns or whitey. On top of that they have to admit that refugee pose a threat even years after they become functioning members of society. They can't even blame ISIS for this. Had it been a conservative white male who used a gun, they would go full smug ahead, but now it's time for us to give them shit.

Then they can blame THIS guy, and not us, for having a problem with his religion.

It's not our fault assholes are killing in the name of Allah, and fuck you for thinking it's our fault. It's THEIR religion, THEIR countries, THEIR communities, and THEIR children and relatives doing this shit.

sauce to share to lefty friends

>lets import SOMALIANS
AHAHAHAHAHA

Don't try. You are not smart enough to win.

>he saw his hairline, and then went into a murderous rage

>ohio state

and nothing of value was lost

Kek sent us Ali Mohamed. He could not have been a better choice. He even used a technique that echoed the Nice attacker.

lel

osu reprinted the article of the kid
>the comments

thelantern.com/2016/11/from-the-archives-ohio-state-attacker-featured-in-humans-of-ohio-state/

A typical google.

sorry, the lantern is the student paper

that's Ben Shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

>they can't blame whitey

you underestimate the gold medal winners of mental gymnastics

Do white americans ever stop complaining?

hmmmmm, look at his twitter feed all islamist apologist bullshit
twitter.com/kevin_stank?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>lost

The only thing that was lost was your hopes of getting into the playoffs, Mishitganer.

Keep fueling racial/religious tensions, silly silty white man

You're obviously not familiar with Somalis.
They are creepy, weird, passive agressive, standoffish, hard headed, adverse to any change, cant handle being told theyre wrong, cant hardly learn shit after age 16, and narcissistic yet they also have a major inferiority complex. And they're usually too stupid to ask for help when given a task and will often choose to fuck it up instead or just not do it at all.

Outside of those last few lines, they have a lot in common with slavs.

>tfw 1/4 Russian
It's a curse.

meant to reply to

A lot of these people snap pretty late, like when he transferred/they wrote that puff piece I doubt he was an isis guy, and the really overwhelming victimhood cult in even the normie muslim community does not help with this

psychologytoday.com/blog/spycatcher/201304/wound-collectors

t. normie muslim

Also consider the fact that in less than 10 years after leaving Durka Durka land one of their children was attending university.

Ungrateful cunt.

We need to hold a vote:

All in favor of kicking ALL muslims out say: ayyyyy

why does this image look so familiar....

They'll cling to the only straw they have left

>Yeah, he used a knife AND NO ONE DIED

I'm beyond relieved that no was killed except for that shitbag pedo-worshiper but it's sad the left will twist this miracle to support their argument.

>Saturday ISIS puts a video on youtube telling slimes how to stab people and encouraging them to stab random people for Allah
>Monday, Muslim kid stabs a bunch of random people
What did Islam mean by this?

Obama's "youngsters"

These are Minnesota residents

They are also terrorists

Thanks Barry

Thanks

whats her name

Love Trumps Hate, you fucking Nazis

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/07/15/485843453/npr.org/485900076

the victims were probably retarded open-borders liberals anyway. let them enjoy their first taste of true diversity and reflect on their beliefs.

yura from girls day

Bye bye muslims
Bye bye commies
MAGA

>I hate the view Americans have of Muslims!
>I'm gonna go commit an act of brutal violence!

come on and stare into Sup Forums my friend

>TFW you put your ears on upside down

Looks like the retarded brother of Kanye West.

dead nigger.
dead piece of shit.
dead muzzy.

They come here in vast numbers and get everything handed to them for free and this is how they thank you, repaying us with attacks.

well, we've had enough of it.