also obligatory:
>dark hair
>dark eyes
>that nose
>white

lol no they arent, keep kidding yourself

maybe tiffany and thats it

He's still winning.

Tiffany and Ivanka are bangable as fuck but unless theres teeth growing out the side of their face with rotten fish vaginas you britbongs wouldnt know beauty eh

also enjoy scarfin down that barf

>stripping America of its freedom
>winning

Choose one.

I'm not the one kidding myself, you obviously are, or you need to check ur potence

That's not even Ivanka.

What does Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of

wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums

Of course. I'd let my virginity all over her.

RLY MAKES ME THINK

She's got some nice blowjob lips she's better then ivan

>maybe Tiffany
Maybe not

are they?

I don't think ISIS recruitment/terrorist plotting would be protected under the first amendment.

>red lipstick
Why do women think looking like a clown is attractive?

Ivanka is a 8/10. Also she's not a womanlet.

>got a beard going on
>caked on makeup

>Yes

Have all the Murican GMO food fucked up your male reproductive genes?

yes?

Tiffany is cute enough

:/ I feel for you bro

>T Trump will never take your virginity

Its hard to stand out when you are around someone who wins all the time.

What does it mean?

Yeah sure. Beggars can't be choosers.
She's just a butterface anyway. Nothing wrong with her body.

she was 2 much makeup on in that pic but u can tell shes qt

>implying you wouldnt frustratingly bully Barron

>pic

what're you talking about, that's some good shit there

Fargoth, fucking yes

Bad picture != bad genes

That doesn't even look like her

>protecting irish catholics who were getting burned out of there homes
>bloody sunday

Choose one.

dang, he really is autistic isn't he?

It is. She had plastic surgery

Is that Jessie Slaughter?

That image I posted was her before plastic surgery, this is her after.

>implying autistic isnt a euphemism for redpilled

I've never found ivanka to be attractive Tbh. Somethiing offputting about her face

It's not even Ivanka.

She's very pretty in that picture...

daily