How do we solve the white trash problem?

How do we solve the white trash problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White trash are ok. I'll take them over niggers and muslims any day

more education funding

Crack down on the drug epidemic. Drugs are among the leading root causes of crime among low income whites.

stop trying to """help""" them

Keep on accepting those anti-white memes from (((hollywood))), chump

>White trash are ok. I'll take them over niggers and muslims any day
this is retardation to the max, eh

>white trash
guy in your pic isn't white trash, though the tattoo is sort of trashy.
that's just some working class dude, a redneck.
white trash is a whole 'nother level

>t. kike

>No such thing as black trash, or Asian trash, etc.

Pic related, its op.

But these people are uneducated, angry apes. Is it enough to just gas anyone who drives a pickup truck? Would that do it?

There is that too, but some think that just because they are white they are not trash. Usually a sign of white trash is..driving a pickup truck, living in small town, wears baseball cap, and hunts. Don't you all agree?

Allow them to only have one child. Ban the tatts.

There's always gonna be a lower half to any bell curve, user. Just don't breed with them.

>Usually a sign of white trash is..driving a pickup truck, living in small town, wears baseball cap, and hunts.
kill yourself, those are the signs of true americans you moonbat liberal piece of garbage

white trash are probably the worst thing on the planet.

I thought he was holding a gun at first, anyone else think so too?

Only Jews and Liberals seem to attack the disadvantaged white lower classes, which are you OP?

That little girly doesn't deserve to be in this "family"
:(

You could chug some drano for a good start.

What the hell is this man holding in his hand?

That looks like a redneck, not white trash. Could be wrong though, he might be living off of welfare.

Ban country music.

For one, it fucking sucks. Secondly, more inbred backwoods retards are conceived to the drawling jim-boogery of some slack-jawed yokel singing about his tru'huck or bee'yar an' taight jee-yuns than any other kind of music.

Fuck that shit.

>I don't know these people but they're trash cause pregnant and bad clothes xD

Literal classism

Some think they are oppressed by whites and justify their motives of violence.

Its a given perspective.

>feelsgoodbeingwhite.jpeg

Thank god.

Really? I think these are obsolete people. They were maybe useful 50 years ago, but now no one needs their skills and they are all on oxycontin or meth anyway? How do we 'remove' them?

I know lawyers and doctors who do that. How fucking sheltered are you?

a black guy actually drives pic related

It's a spitter. For chew.

We use the white trash as muscle to get rid of the degenerate decadent trash that seek to undermined the new American Reich to poison the mind of our youth with cultural marxist garbage.

the kid has mayonnaise mustard and ketchup all over his face too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

You have a good point. Maybe we need to add one more qualifier like.. listens to Hank Williams Jr. or something like that.

Pump chemicals that promote sterilization into their sources of water, while ensuring the sources of water for

90% sure this is a pic of Halloween costumes.

I'd prefer niggers, more chance of being intellectual

Leave them be
they just wanna get shitfaced in their shitty house/trailer after a hard day at work making pennies

I live in louisiana and only time I see them is at wal mart or when I visit my parents

Oh lovely. It's a fancy spitter.

I don't give a flying fuck about white trash. Never had a problem with any of them, but I'm sorry, that's retarded/funny.

>Unironically thinking prohibition works

nothing- remember white trash is still better than trash from other races

>mfw this but am seen as an upstanding positive member of the community

white trash=/=trailer trash

>talks about white trash
>posts pic of a redneck

why is Sup Forums so dumb?

>How do we solve the white trash problem?
Gas, and lots of it. Most "rednecks" are of potato nigger heritage, if you can call what potato niggers have "cultural heritage".

White trash are ok with me, just as long as they aren't pill-billies

aww that's cute.. she's 'in a family way' as they say out in the country. Ain't nothing more beautiful than a pregnant momma bringing new life into this world. Praise!

This. Sometimes I wonder if this board is full of only middle and upper class self entitled fuck heads.

Rural people often draw from a well.

How are you going to poison millions of wells?

So when do you start on building your own house and growing your own food? I'm sure your Prius will handle it all in stride pussy.

More government
More laws
More gun control
Larger law enforcement budget
More federal spending
You know, the typical reddit list to solve all problems you poz faggot

Urbanites are the problem, not "white trash"

Pic related knew what's up

They are fine if they stay in their box, but sometimes they get all high and mighty and expect certain things just because they are white.

99% of Sup Forums is urbanite scum. I bet they've never even been hunting, in a F150, drank budweiser, tried copenhagen (or skoal if you are gay) they've also never been outside of an airconditioned envriroment for more time than it takes for them to get to their car.
They also think suburbia is "rural" and that a small town is 10K people.

They are a serious problem, not as bad as illegals, niggers and muslims, but still a problem.

it's not a problem
there will always be a lower class and I'd prefer it to be white

it's already solved. they're mostly contained to places like trailer parks.

Ha that's funny.. I always assumed this board was made up of country music listening, pickup truck driving, duck hunting, camo wearing, wal-mart working, small town country good old boys.

That tattoo's tryhard as fuck but I don't see the problem

as a person of white trash myself I am offended by this comment. Sup Forums is a #safespace shitlord; take your hate speech somewhere else.

That guy is a blue collar redneck, not white trash

Odds are pretty good he works hard for a living

All of that is good stuff. Not into hunting, though. At this point, hunting should be limited to only culling purposes desu sempai. Sorry Don Jr., shooting paper targets (melons, water-jugs) from various ranges will always be a fine hobby, though.

you're wrong as fuck my man
>inb4 proof?
the large number of Californians and New Yorkers on the board (aka citycucks)

white trash are good people generally until they start doing meth then things go south at an extremely quick pace

He looks like a regular guy, what is your problem nigger.

There is nothing good about an F150, bud, or chewing tobacco unless you are the type that mates with their sisters and cousins.

Guys like that usually work really hard blue collar jobs that get little praise and make your life easier .

So yeah you can bash the butchers, lumberjacks, garbage men, police officers, truck drivers ect but they are actually pretty friendly and harmless.

"White trash" are unironically one of the best groups of whites in the Americas though. Most whites who live in the cities are slaves to the Jew and have zero interest in their identity or heritage. The term "white trash" has the same roots as blonde jokes. A jewish tool to discredit white people.

>unironically using the term "white trash"

Trump would be very disappointed in you.
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

It's probably just /leftypol/ continuing to demonstrate why they lost this election and will probably lose the next one

do yew you Hank Williams Jr?
Or them good old southern boys..lynrd skynrd?

Black dude drive this

it was all good for them until paw paw lost his job at the feed mill. Then he turned to the bottle.

Yep, dude in OPs pic is just a bubba.
Having grown up near true white trash in NorCal ( central valley) i can attest that they are whole other level of shit.

>white trash problem?
You mean nu-males?

>southern culture has been destroyed by people trying to be more like niggers

Good to have a sense of humor I guess?

>How do we solve the white trash problem?

Move to Somalia Haiti, or Liberia. There's no white folks to bother you there.

>brown fuck
>white trash
fucking JEWS

but it's not

Mother fucker, I will use my "obsolete" skills to hunt you down, then run you over with my truck.

Hahahahaha

there's a problem with them now? didn't seem they were a problem for the last 300 years this nation was around, for most assuredly white trash has helped make the USA the most desirable of nations to live in.

But humor me, have they been driving into crowds and going on stabbing sprees like the muslims? Oh wait they judge you with their eyes, those danged judgemental christian whites....

Crush the urbanite so they can stop labeling hardworking rural people trash because they are not afraid to get dirty. Only white trash is trailer trash and walmart shoppers.

>t. white trash

Don't you have a sister to fuck, Cletus?

Those "white trash" won the election for Trump. Wouldn't be complaining about them if I were you.

>ive never had to use my car for anything other then transport
Fix that for you

PWT dream-machine
Slap some cragars on that sumbitch

haha.. the pickup truck thing always gets them riled up. I am ok if it is Toyota Tundra or Nissan Titan,, but no damn F150s or Silverados or country-ass yee-haw shit like that.

That picture in your post is total white trash.
>scroungy beard.. check
>baseball cap...check
>guns in background.. check

Big, BIG fuckin' difference between rednecks and white trash.

t. floridafag

I think we actually need to solve the liberal problem more than anything, which ties into the jew problem, we're working on the Mexican problem, then we move on to the black problem.

Rednecks don't bother you unless you bother them. Jews, nigs and spics all bother you regardless of how much you try to leave them alone because they're all parasites who need us white folk (rednecks included) in order to feed off of.

So, let's worry about the ACTUAL problems first, faggot.

No, there isn't. Being a spic who moved from LA to NM, I can tell you country folk are some of the most close knit, self reliant people in the US. Well water is best water

Military arms is a great YouTube channel. Just had to say it.

What the fuck are you talking about.

White trash is more like...
>Wears wifebeaters even though their fat
>Tatted up
>Missing teeth
>Chewing tabocco
>Probably methhead
>Can't hold down a job
>Dropped out of high school
>fucks their cousin

etc. etc. I'm from Nashville (in France on vacation) mother fucker there's a difference between the uppity, snobby faux-rednecks that you're thinking of and down and dirty trailer pieces of shit.

It's he drinking yerba mate?

I want to lump rednecks in with white trash.. all these country hoosier types that progress and change have discarded. I wonder how to hasten their departure..

>gun jesus is white trash
>guns white trash
>baseball caps

That guy is actually really well spoken and seems fairly successful. Goes to show you're just a prejudiced dick. Fuck off Jamal.

I work as a flyfishing guide in the PNW and rich whitey loves pick up trucks hunting and country music. I honestly think you get all of your views from TV and the internet. Grow up you child.

Don't you use a special drinking straw for that?

Its called a mud jug lol. For spittin yer dip boi