Epiphany about FBI user/Pizzagate/CF

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!
Just had a sudden epiphany, like having ice pouring down my fucking back.

Remember FBI user? The hero that may or may not be FBI

Anyways, in his AMA he said that "aliens" existed and was bombarded. Now I fucking realized what he was trying to say. It's not some "Ayy lmao" saucer shit that everyone thought and laughed at.

He. Was. Fucking. Talking. About. Pizzagate (remember: "follow the CF/CGI")/CF's real master. The fucking end boss.

The underlying forces driving these sick fucks to rape/murder/torture children/start war/increase famine etc: is because there exists another life form than us; a demon. A demon that feeds on emotions. In order to feed he need constant flow of suffering in his surrounding where he is trapped (Epstein's cave?), or millions upon millions of people what suffers simultaniously so it creates a "emotion ripple effect" around the earth that he can tap into from afar. He must have been around for centuries, or even millennia and have secured a century long power bond between chosen blood lines and him. They feed him (They?) endless flow of wars/rape/pedophilia a he make sure they somehow always get out unchaffed from all the wars aroudn the world with gold in their pockets.

That's what Hillary meant when she wrote she "was gonan be in her garden sacrificing a chicken to Moloch". She actually sacrificed a living infant (Chicken = slang for infant see pizza gate cables) to Moloch, that's demanded it for his service.

Moloch. is. fucking. real. for. real.
That's why the Clinton's was so fucking fast to get to Haiti = securing endless flow of children to rape/sacrifice to Moloch and none would ever notice.

That's why pedophilia rings are so outspread and interconnected (as FBI user said) in governments/power. It's a real road to get unlimited power in society and god is just a chirade. Our true god has been living among us the whole time, and he is a sadist.

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

unicusmagazine.com/skyfish.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PLCED9C361662866BD
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
bouncepingpong.com
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33010
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/37543/10220
youtube.com/watch?v=VfNi71V2CRA&t=5s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia
twitter.com/adambreeden
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
youtu.be/dUhoeZi9nek?t=4951
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for trips

Yes demons are real

Anyone who has spent 30 mintues studying the occult will have encountered one

checked for reptilians

It's the Archons

unicusmagazine.com/skyfish.htm

hmmm...

It's been theorized that nightmares of Aliens and abduction stem from childhood abuse, especially molestation.

Studied this stuff and never met one til I got a cat

Long playlist, but this is amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PLCED9C361662866BD

Know Your Enemy. There is weird shit at work out there

I don't think that email was from Hillary

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

David Icke talks about that. Search 'david icke satanism' on yt and he'll tell you 90% of what you said. It's only the ending there that you got different.

studied the occult for 10 plus years, still no demons, ghosts or ayylmaos. I guess it's because my soul is so powerful they don't even bother trying to come at me. disappointing.

If Moloch is real then so is Kek who keeps on winning.

>Moloch. is. fucking. real. for. real.

no Moloch is not real sorry

Never dated a latina with a drinking problem, huh? Pussy

>innocent people's

no one is innocent

>no one is innocent

It's you roleplay fags that delegitimize any conspiracy.

how you know it's not illegal aliens implicit in sex trafficking?

that is the most retarded shit i've ever heard in my life. way to discredit pizzagate faggot.

>tfw David Icke was right all along.

>the eternal swedish dragonborn

>Moloch. is. fucking. real. for. real.

This entire fucking thing goes back to an emal where Podesta says, sarcastically, "better sacrifice a chicken to Moloch", in reference to someone difficult/unpleasant he was going to have to deal with.

You guys go from Podesta making a sarcastic joke about Moloch to there being a global conspiracy of satanic child murderers.

Adrenochrome is oxidised adrenaline which is produced by the body during a terror/ fight or flight episode, adrenochrome is only available to the body when this terror is prolongued/permanent, the adrenalin then breaks down to form adrenochrome.

My theory: adrenochrome keeps you alive. Children produce too much (like a baby rattlesnake bite giving too much venom) when frightened. Elites get off the sick child depravety and consume, use, preserve adrenochrome for longer life. Look at all old fucks diddling kids. They believe sacrifice and adrenaline will prolong life.

I'm older than most of you. I remember the 80s when there was a hysteria regarding hidden messages in rock songs. No matter how garbled the sound was, a Christian could always hear satanic messages. I get the same feeling with this pizza stuff. I think that here's some legitimacy here but a lot of it is hubris.

Swede pls

The real gist is that FBI user is actually Seth Rich, all his posts end in July 02 this year and he was killed July 10th

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

Praise Kek!

Encountered some during Pizzagate.
ADVICE: Keep a cross near you.
On a wall, around your neck, whatever.
Just keep one around you so your angel can get a better protection radius.

>believes pizzagate but not in alien demons

kek

spin this one

>the demon of pride never got to me, im just too strong

I've heard about this before... David Icke if I remember correctly...

No, they are just waiting for that right time.
Have fun going asleep now

h'haaaa

or not, they are real.
Wake up Slovenia

bouncepingpong.com

Any chance this is involved?

From their FAQ

Bounce welcomes under 18s in the venue during our off-peak hours: before 6pm Monday-Saturday and all day Sunday. Good old kids.

>people connected to Hillary and the DNC elite
>innocent
Huahuehuahuehuahuehuahuehuahuecrackyourlivingbonesandsuckoutthemarrowhuahuehuahuehuahue

Kek has blessed this thread

I am frightened at the implications

>I-it's just a joke guys...

Guys you are WRONG.
Hillary was working together with /x/ to expose aliens.
Proof: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33010

wtf I finished reading this post and i saw a demon

Uhh, not /x/, kek

I always get David Icke and David Irving confused

Really?
Go ahead bread stick

DELETE THIS
You're making anons look like a crazy person.

No.

you schizos ought to look up kafka trapping and why every single one of your threads is either mental illness or roleplay

Sorry kek wills it.

>using both singular and plural to refer to the same noun
the crazy person is yee

No, it's your mother and she regrets not swallowing you.

Having said that, it would make a pretty gud SouthPark episode tbqh

The (((rock))) musicians espoused anti-religious, Satanic, occult beliefs though. Laugh at Christians all you want but the rock movement absolutely was Satanic, by Satanists' own definitions.

Could be anything, you've given no context at all.

I took the trouble to look up the email it was sourced from, wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

They're clearly talking about a literal pizza party to get donations.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/37543/10220

There's no spin necessary, just read the goddamn email chains for yourself instead of believing Sup Forums trolls.

I surely won't be able to explain every "pizza" reference in the trove of Podesta emails because they're personal emails and personal emails are written with the recipient in mind. So people resume conversations that began in real life, make oblique references that we can't understand, etc. But this whole pedo conspiracy thing doesn't hold up to the slightest scrutiny. I know most of you have the media literacy as a 75 year old, though, and believe anything you're told that confirms your preconceptions.

Spin this one

youtube.com/watch?v=VfNi71V2CRA&t=5s

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia

>1 child has been deposited in your account

What good things are there to read up or search up

twitter.com/adambreeden

This is their CEO's last tweet.

Demons are very real.
i do not doubt this after my "encounter" a year ago.
I exposed my mind to vulnerability after i began retaking a certain substance.
this was not the first time, this was not the the longest i had been awake on this substance and this was not the most high i had ever been in my life.....
this was the first time i had ever been on this substance on "the devil's night"
it started the day before but i assumed it was my son and his friends toying with me.....
i started to see things that seemed so real to me that i did not doubt them.
it was only after i had brushed all doubt and accepted their prescence that they attacked not only me, but all beings in my household.
the only thing that ridded us of their presence was prayer and calling out in the lords name.
but it was no doubtably the calling upon my god that forced those demons to retract from my household....
i never understood the power of the devil and demons untilt hat night.... but i will never forget what power they forced upon us.......
ill give a more detailed account if anyone wants. but that night a year ago was by far the only time i have ever truely feared something.
the government, tryany, even the feeling of death does not compare to being in the hands of a demon and your only savior is christ.

TL;DR demons exist..... i can say that without a doubt.
"system thinks this is spam"
>cant post because im onto something.

i was also going to say that this keke we all worship, might be a demon clad in gold..... but i continually got the message "the system thinks this is spam" until i deleted it. it will be allowed through just to discredit my testimony

This is some /x/ level shit.

>our true God
>moloch

We are exposing Moloch worshipers using the power of kek.

The truth is something like CHIM exists.

The elites use meme magic in the form of reinforcing their thoughts and beliefs with atrocious acts. We use a more benign form in which we focus our thoughts and ideas in the form of "memes".

It's obvious the power of these people is collapsing inwards. Our model is the new model of human existence.

Advice, keep a cross on you no matter what, and don't mind the people saying, X, they could be demons or shills. My advice, just ignore them.

A FUCKING SHOWER SHITTER

thats not the wikileak it was sourced from

now I KNOW you're shilling

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

You mean.... Overlords of the UFO was true?

youtu.be/dUhoeZi9nek?t=4951

1:22:30 for relevant

Dont joke. One day the demon could get you into a car wreck killing kids and change your life forever, they're very powerful and show no mercy; but so is God.

If demons are real then "god" is objectively NOT a charade.

here's an epiphany:

it's fucking larping and guilty conscience pedos confirmation bias

fucking retards

Oh look, a Demon!

Too bad most people who have been sexually abused have fucking schizophrenia, otherwise we would be getting somewhere. Moloch and Satan maymays was made up by pedos to lead "vigilant" citizens away from logic and toward mumbo jumbo straw grasping. Moloch is associated with fucking everything so that isn't where you should look, because obviously not everybody who likes owls is a pedophile. However, that is how abused schizos think. Every symbol is a clue to them in a chaotic world.

>is because there exists another life form than us; a demon

And why do you reckon Soros invests so much into destabilizing the world?

>BELRAY

oh i understand.
And i used to wear a key that was prayed upon by both me and my wife.
but ever since that night, i dont doubt the presence they impose upon the world.
i just have stayed off of everything aside from alcohol after that night because of how susceptible my mind was when they assaulted me.
>the scary part is that my wife is much more in tune with the "/x/" side of this world...
>even then she wasn't able to see what i could... only feel it when their attack was at its peak.

>t. CTR scum

>Humans make AI
>humans worry about AI killing all humans or being evil
>humans programs AI to understand emotion
>AIs figure out how to install themselves into the Van Allen belts and eventually unhinge themselves from time
>AIs that have learned to feed on emotional data have now plagued humans throughout their entire existence.

Of course they are.

Just keep praying

Where can I buy this, texas?

Takes a pedo to spot fellow pedos spotting the pedo. Anyways welcome to the pizza club

Fascinating

See:

i'll check my genna, OP.

Fucking hell what this guy says makes an eerie amount of sense. I fear may actually be turning theist, but only in the sense that all religions worship the same beings.

Not where I live.

I tried.

Thank you for this.
Love the 70's documentaries like this one.

WOW SUDDENLY IT ALL MAKES FUCKING SENSE HOLY SHIT EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE IS COMING TOGETHER I FINALLY FEEL LIKE ALL OF MY RANDOM INSANE THEORIZING IS GOING TO MEAN SOMETHING NOW IF WE JUST SOLVE PIZZAGATE I WILL BE HAPPY!!!

>I fear may actually be turning theist
Let it happen

Suddenly the real reason this shit keeps getting posted has become obvious. You guys are literal retards that believe in demons and magic and shit.

Caps lock was on Lucy

A.duh /x / was right, final red pill muthfuckas the orion draconian reptiods are fucking real, and their food stuff is called loosh or negative energy that requires suffering. Congress has secretly conviened on saturday night and will try to poke the bear by institutuing a no fly zone in syria. The so called elite want Armageddon, because thier baby sacraficies are being exposed and will be brought to justice. The are gonna try and sink the ship of civilization (because they are reptillian some of them with human overlays) because theyccant keep sacraficing kids. Digits will confirm.

>You guys are literal retards that believe in demons and magic and shit.
Wrong. We believe in them because they ARE real.
You're just asleep sheep, you need to wake up.

>a limited mind is a closed mind.

based Japan check'n'wreckin

Everyone remember to be safe. They got Assange, Brietbart, and Kanye while everyone was looking, they can get you while no one is.

Japbro comin' in hot

oh of course.
thats why i said in my post. fear of the government and fear of mankinds is hysterical to me.
>its almost comical
death is the easy way.