Brit/pol/ Enoch Powell edition

Brit/pol/ - fuck the Poles edition Anonymous (ID: L8uskMxa) 11/28/16(Mon)22:23:56 No.100652433▶ >Paul Nuttall is elected new Ukip leader as Nigel Farage finally bows out
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/28/paul-nuttall-elected-new-ukip-leader-nigel-farage-finally-bows/

>Donald Trump claims he lost the popular vote due to millions of 'illegal' votes - but is there any truth to it?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/28/donald-trump-claims-lost-popular-vote-due-millions-illegal-votes/

>Legal fight over single market membership
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38126899

>ANOTHER bid to BLOCK Brexit: Think tank claims Tories are 'breaking law' by pulling UK out
express.co.uk/news/politics/737234/Brexit-pro-single-market-group-legal-challenge

>‘We hold the cards’ Brexit negotiators BULLISH ahead of EU showdown
express.co.uk/news/politics/737306/Brexit-negotiations-EU-trade-deal-single-market-WTO
a7443016.html

>Are Nige dropping redpills on Enoch Powell
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvn6tpo0-vI

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5fcpai/the_right_must_stop_explaining_away_the_crimes_of/dajn31k/
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ25-U3jNWM
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/08/03/the-masonic-roots-of-ulster-british-loyalism/
thefreelibrary.com/'Gay affair' inspired Enoch poetry.-a060790755
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-moment-web-troll-who-11918656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RAISE THE FLAGS!

Fresh salt from the facebook comments on UKIP livestream declaring Nuttall Leader.

Did I do good Sup Forums?
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5fcpai/the_right_must_stop_explaining_away_the_crimes_of/dajn31k/

Reminder the day of the rope will come again for Nazism.

Our children will fight for their freedom from Nazi scum like our great grandfathers before us.

What's the political mastermind planning?

Imperial Leather

Begone child.

Support for capital punishment has remained above 50% in this country, despite all of the propaganda against it.

Despite this, it was abolished without consultation with the public and they will not dare debate it, or engage with it.

Neet pride world wide.

>has scot flag implying "little scotland" mentality
>accuses others of being "little englanders"

Hullow, yes. Okay chaps just a short comment today. Stick to local politics people don't care about that white nationalism crap. Okay, thank you!

>That profile picture

Jesus Christ Scotland is way beyond saving.

Anyone got the britpol discord link?

>scot flag overlayed with EU stars
>anti-english
>cucks himself for other races/cultures

Literally can't make this shit up. Scotcucks, justify your shit country's existance to me please.

Reminder that Enoch never liked Jocks,

The problem is that slippery slopes are indeed a thing. People who "just want to try psychadelics just once" more often than not end up going much further. Putting too much faith in the common man is a problem, because in the common mindset, self-discipline is severely lacking, and when left unchecked, people have a tendency to elf-destruct.

However, the main problem isn't the person, but the drug itself. An addict is basically a victim of the drug, and the person that deals it. Dealers don't really want to sell a one-off, they want repeat customers, and will do anything they can to try and ensure that, like lacing non-physiologically addictive substances with ones that are. Anyone who supplies drugs is inherently destructive to society as a whole, and are committing a destructive act, that will damage the state of the nation. Whilst there is hope for addicts, there is no hope for the dealer, as they are morally corrupt enough to ruin peoples lives directly, all for the sake of profit

The "Little England" meme triggers me. What's so wrong with wanting to keep to yourselves and leave others alone provided they do likewise?

Pole here.

Ask me anything.

Can you go back to Poland please?

My nigga.

Ever had a girl dance on you?

The NEET lifestyle is inherently degenerate.

Lack of self-discipline, belief that you should receive aid whilst not willing to do anything to deserve it, general laziness and entitlement.

Literally nigger-tier.

Sure. I will probably do so at some point.

Not really.

i think some charasmatic lad should come along and declare "yes! we are little englanders, This precious stone set in the silver sea, This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this Little England.

Obviously not strict enough because people are still often willing to risk it for the potential profits. Even when large drug rings get busted you always hear 'and they got 77 YEARS (between them with time off for good behaviour)'. If I was a criminal piece of shit I'd take those chances if it meant being rich. If we were really brutally strict on hard drugs trafficking I'm pretty sure you'd get less wannabe local gangsters from the Wirral willing to have a go if it meant being publically melted in battery acid or something.

is it true that polish women are worthless coalburners?

Do you even Slav squat m8?

>The problem is that slippery slopes are indeed a thing. People who "just want to try psychadelics just once" more often than not end up going much further. Putting too much faith in the common man is a problem, because in the common mindset, self-discipline is severely lacking, and when left unchecked, people have a tendency to elf-destruct.

that's true but it still falls within my original umbrella of things which can potentially lead people astray and ruin them, of which drugs are only one so it's necessarily hypocritical to single them out

Why do you just talk loudly on the bus and shop in Lidl?

w-where'd everyone go?

Guys is it degenerate to listen to ye olde nigger music? I don't mean rap music, I mean the more classy stuff, like nina simone. I disagree with the message in Mississippi God Damn but it's a fucking good tune.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ25-U3jNWM

they've all gone dogging

All the peculiarities of English life must be destroyed. They are starting with your privacy.

think I might have bored everyone to death lad

Brit/pol/ —fuck Anglo-jewdonia edition

>B'nai B'rutish Cunts are at it again—that's what they do
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/08/03/the-masonic-roots-of-ulster-british-loyalism/

>masonic
into the trash it goes

Dad pls love me

How ar eyou doing lad ssitting here having a few pints

Not hypocritical really, it's just easier to talk about a single point than it is to talk about broad subjects. Specific ideas are more important than blanket topics, because the wider you spread what it is you're really talking about, the more varied the circumstances of each thing under the umbrella are.

But, in general, things that degenerate peoples lives and the overall health of the nation should have various different restrictions, based on damage vs benefits, but those that create things that have no worth, and are irrefutably degenerate deserve punishment more than those who have become a victim to whatever vice it may be.

They'll never believe you

There's a noticeable drop in Brit/pol/ activity at about 12:30 when the normies drop off, and again at about 6am-8am when the NEETs are asleep but the normies haven't woken up

>drinking unless you're at a pub

Spain is still salty about Gibraltar I see

It's the BBC 100 women season
Not a looker in the bunch. Embarrassing

Not bad m8, just having a cheeky fag out my window with a late night pork pie.

Probably going to get a good kip soon. Need to resist fucking up my body clock, so I'm not as tired mornings where I'm in work.

Daily reminder that Enoch Powell was a homosexual.

Can't disagree with any of that. Like we were saying in the last thread, there's only so far you can get with this before it comes down to arguing over priorities, even if you agree on a basic approach.

The other week it was black something, something.

Late night snack, lads :)

Can someone explain to me the difference between modern Islam and modern nationalism.

Why did you pull you foreskin back? Or are you a jew?

>-2 points
doesn't look like it

Hit your thumb with a hammer lad? looks swole

Nationalists aren't allowed to copulate with goats unless they're Canadian.

How would you know that? You're hot for him aren't you and checked out his fb.

Because while we (as a whole, there's a wide variety of views between different nationalists) don't approve of the queers, we don't actually condone throwing them off fucking buildings.

>I refuse to believe your being serious here.

>The rest of your spill is regarding unrelated issues. I don't know what your point is.

Sounds pretty BTFO to me.

My foreskin is intact. It just usually sits half way

thefreelibrary.com/'Gay affair' inspired Enoch poetry.-a060790755

>that one cunt who always picks out the mini-Caramels

tbqhwy I don't have a problem with Islam if it's confined to Muslim countries.

Some of these women are black too
They're over represented
What a disgrace

Fucking hell, didn't even see it til I saw this post.

God damn it I didn't want to see an user's dick.

>poetry
kek you is a gay

Hot Fuzz Dalton has an Enoch Powell element to him no?

Why is ur thumb so hairy.

Aw I get it that's just sad.

People have said he was a pedo and a satanist too. It's all scurrilous nonsense.

I only come in here late at night before bed.

Its hard work out there in the real Sup Forums lads.

There is a lot of shitpoasting going on, a great war is raging.

And you lot sit here all comfy in your Enoch Powell Slippers, eating hob-nobs and discussing... soap and niggers.

Lads.

Too late now lad you just looked at another mans willy

Now that you mention it he does, never really noticed it before

What am I going to do? I'm fucked...
I'm going to go to prison for hate speech for what I've written on here.
my govt sucks

the rest of Sup Forums is too shitpost-y to bother with. I'd use it if the mods were more active

>alt-right fag drama
>"a great war"

this is bait

Cocktail sausage and a caramel? Think of your health

Lads, I'm a bit scared.
I'm going to the doctors for blood tests tomorrow morning and it could be something serious.
Can't sleep.

you've been noticeably quiet through all this talk about muh drugs, are you ill? Usually by now you'd be standing on your chair wanking at your Hitchens posters and muttering about de-facto legalisation

Probably not tbhfam. The manpower needed to run it all is going to be so high, that they're going to have to focus what they're actually looking for. Normiebook might be being monitered harder, but what they are (or at least should be) searching for with this stuff is going to be potential threats, like tracking down terrorists or someone that might actually commit an actual hate crime.

They aren't going to be tracking down Sup Forums shitposters for calling each other nigger.

Busy, I'll have a ganders in a bit

I think you'll find that's a BIG bar of caramel and not your standard size.

well lads, i'll be seeing you when i get out of the nick... my new flat mate has ate my last kinder bueno so now i'm about to knock him the fuck out
this isn't a joke or exaggeration

was thinking this too, I'd actually quite liked to have seen his perspectives on the points that were raised

>wikileaks
>allepo
>podesta

you stick with the biscuits son

>kinder bueno
put that fucker's lights out

nice dicklet

Too fucking right. No righteous jury would convict you user.

You'll be alright lad. Keep calm and carry on.

Body check the cunt

Beat him until his ancestors feel it.

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-moment-web-troll-who-11918656

Senpai, you answer is in your ID. COME TO THE USA

Everyone has scares lad, just think how much better you'll feel when it's nothing.

If a people are liberal. let them be.

ok user

>Liverpool (((Echo)))
>"gentle giant"
>Intelligence officer on Reddit