What created the nu-male?

What created the nu-male?

Feminism? The education system? Estrogenic hormones in drinking water and plastics?

All of the above?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=2rX8YYRPTZI
instagram.com/ilikebumshaha/
youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jew

And add in Behavoural Sink too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

He seems like an okay guy.

Star Wars Episode IV: A nu-male

Aside from the hairstyle.

Yes, all three of those things, but feminism is the biggest cause. Feminists convinced young boys that women will be attracted to them if they're beta.

single mothers and le edgy contrarian 2cool4you mindset.

It's always the jooce.

girls want to fuck him

guys want to be him

he is the alpha nu-male

his hair is bigger than his head lel

who is this faggot

Ask him.

Parker Hartzler

youtube.com/watch?v=2rX8YYRPTZI

Jesus Christ, I want to punch this guy hard.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a more punchable head.

Damn, thats a rare one.

Victorian attitudes about feminine "wholesome nurture" --> young females with no life experience take over the teaching profession in mid-19th Century --> generations of youth have been indoctrinated by the dumbest and shallowest

I wonder if this guy knows how much Sup Forums hates him

Jack Stark is pretty punchable.

stop posting this freak's image here

it triggers me soemthing awful

saged..sage goes in the options field help me get this twisted weirdo off Sup Forums

ok seriously, google search is getting me way off base. who is this guy? a streamer or some dude from /soc/ ?

instagram.com/ilikebumshaha/

comfort
cosmopolitanism
indie rock
feminism
critical theory / postmodernism / post-structuralism
queer theory / gender theory
secularization
decline of tradition
moral relativism
leftist media
mainstream media
Hollywood
college
leftist professors with blatant agendas

First Post Best Post.

Single mothers.
Twitter/Facebook encouraging this type of behavior
Social signals that shame masculine behaviors
Wanting to get laid with the wrong types of women

Among others

Desire for pussy + lack of spine.

nevermind

thanks.

I'm surprised he's unironically flaunting that beard so much. almost admirable

I just told you who it is.

Parker Hatzler.

Not hitting your kids

You're welcome.

Mid 19th century???

Where? Mars?

The hobbit 2

is that the one ring around his neck?

Maybe he should stop smoking weed and pay for it himself, stupid cunt.

>that thing
>mfw

Nojaw

if you go there nobody donated its probably is a scam for weed money

You see this? This is why we need another World War.

is this nu-male version of Wolverine

Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A

>jew
>"pls gibes monies :("
>mfw

Your quads say more than real evidence ever could.

this creature needs to be put down

Yes it does.

To be honest I think that if he tried to, with no beard and a normal haircut he could be a 7/10

16 fillings? Brush your teeth, bitch! That's nasty!

And she had to be sedated. For fillings. What a fucking snowflake.

Divorce.

I hope that guy's an extra for a hobbit sequel. No one could possibly be so autistic to walk around like that in real life.

It's like the other guy said, it's bullshit scam to get weed money.

No he's pretty fucking ugly.

disney hires fags to make films that propagate fag values and makes more fags to work for disney...

maybe, his head is pretty long though its weird

BRAIN BLAST

Melt the snowflakes.

AYY

It is funny how a persons face can induce rage isn't it?

kek

His girlfriend is hot though
Wtf i love being a jew now

>comfort

The brazilians are particularly comfortable and they have all those things. I'd think they'd be too poor to be influenced by stuff happening in western universities, but not really.

Jimmy Nu-tron

Nu-alpha

Lack of role models. The only people this generation looks up to are rappers and women who promote sex as empowerment.

My upstairs neighbor is a weed smoking white guy who has dreads and listens to rap all day. I have to live next to a fucking meme

complacency, a general lack of hardship, and generations of people raised by public education institutions to be easily managed. the schools need kids to be easy to control, and they teach them to behave that way.

the best thing that white parents can do is to find a way to spend more time with their children, and to raise them to be as great as they know how.

Girls like pretty boy numales now, not meathead alpha

You niggers are fucking gay, full homo, for this faggot

No, the best thing is a brutal Battle Royale type situation that forces tough decision making and critical thinking abilities. To remove the cotton wool from them. Brutality and harshness is the only way these freaks will learn, they have been protected their whole lives, I've seen it and I know the kinds of people they are. Brutal violence is the only solution or as I said a World War.

being raised by a leftist single mom.

What's his endgame?

plenty of girls still enjoy real men; his girlfriend is probably some nerdy meme edgelord type of person that sits around on facebook 8 hours a day and never goes outside. It doesn't take much for relatively skinny girls with symmetrical faces to be seen as "attractive"

Pic related is a girl that's into meathead alphas, I'd take her over the numale cucks girl tyvm.

Nice tits.

Not being able to fuck any girls that looked like this created the nu male.

>No he's pretty fucking ugly.

He could clean up well and pull off the "preppy" look if he would just shave those pubes off of his face and get a hair cut.

Natural selection + trying to appeal to feminists in order to get feminist pussy (which they don't get because feminists are either dykes or fuck mudskins.)

The new malease was probably created by wanting to hump females. Women dictate what is attractive in males. Men change themselves to get laid. It works why not.

Yes, mid 19th C. Prior to then, teachers were mostly men.

thanks for the laugh

There's pictures of him on his Instagram of him shaved. He's a horse head, he's really not attractive.

Grant Gustin is attractive.

>tfw so cucked that not even photoshop will uncuck you

Agreed. We should go back to monastic-model schooling.

I believe it's lack of representation of masculinity mixed with the pat-yourself-on-the-back social media activism.

Seriously, with how much media the average person consumes, can you honestly point out a good, traditional example of masculinity? The only one that comes to mind is Ron Swanson and he's a parody of it. We're witnessing a generation essentially growing up with a proper male role model.

Mix that with the power of social media where these cunts can post pics of themselves with dumb titles like "real men are feminists; real men cry; real men will raise a kid regardless if it's his; blah blah" and with the constant pats on their backs for conforming.

mcqueen's really let himself go

Pretty sure they like both user.

Fags do at least. I like qt twink fembois as well as chads. :3c

Sup Forums sure loves reposting this same troll over and over again. Why don't you post other nu-males besides the two?

>globalist putting fluoride into water supply to make femboys
wtf i love soros now

Another good thread topic would be "why do young white men like rap music so much?"

It really doesn't make sense. And if you so much as question it you get dogpiled.

Because both this cunt and Jack Stark are an embodiment of what is despised by the silent majority. The scum, the pathetic low life, cowardly shit that some white "men" have become through choice. They should be ridiculed, they should be shamed, they should be berated until they change their ways.

It's like a fucking goat holy shit

digits confirm....he knows....

The failure of Generation X parents

Sup Forums is full of gen Xers who refuse to admit to that.

if you think this is the epitome of men then you probably have a bear fetish

In short, men are no longer expected to act like men.
The male role models (((hollywood))), especially to young teens are feminine as hell. Many of the masculine characters are portrayed as the villain.

Many of the traditional masculine skills are lost leaving men with little much to do besides fiddlefuck with video games.

And yes, feminism has played its role. Masculine characteristics are constantly demonized School no longer treats boys as boys. In fact, they're expected to behave like little girls.

Make that PPV and he can stop the begging.

Has there ever been somebody who personified Reddit more?