YFW this guy

knows more about science than Trump's EPA head

>study physics for years
>suck so bad at it you have to become a tv/web "personality

>>study physics for years
>>suck so bad at it you have to become a tv/web "personality

>still know more about science than Trump's EPA head

Since when has "science" become a requirement to lead a bureaucratic regulation racket used to enforce monopolies and smash competition?

not an argument

yours is cherry picking fallacy

mine is an argument but you have to think to understand it

The Earth is fucked anyway. Any sort of mitigation is just going to delay the inevitable at this point

>scientist knows More about science than non-scientist
Hmmmm...

>uses a picture of another nation to promote the EPA
>but im cherry picking

P R O J E C T I O N

Fuck it, I'll take the bait.

Do you really think posting that picture serves as a genuine argument? I know you're just shitposting but honestly. How does Neil Tyson relate to this picture in any way? How do you know that this will occur under Trump's EPA head?

Like I said, I know that this is a b8 thread but just in case anybody here was going to take you seriously...

Nice Dodge.

thanks for the pasta

Dodging what? You claim "FALLACY!" not because it's actually a fallacy but because you think that screaming fallacy somehow lets you win an argument.

>when you're to inteligent to rebut basic tier responses.

you cherry-picked one failure by the EPA in order to claim that the entire organization is worthless

You also used a mischaracterization of the EPA in your previous post when, in fact, anyone who knows anything about the history of pollution regulation in the US knows that it was the EPA that stopped things like the Cuyahoga river catching fire 13 times and the Ohio river catching fire multiple times.

Anyone who actually knows something about American history knows that pollution regulation is important and that it does not happen because of the "voluntary regulation" fantasy of the GOP and its morons who think putting someone who doesn't know science in charge of a scientific agency.

Go live in China and tell us all about how pollution makes people funnier.

Maybe I should spell it out in big capital letters.

The real Trump apparently thinks a scientific organization is properly headed by someone who doesn't know science from a hill of beans.

a hill of beans?!

Yes, a hill of beans.

Since bean counters and money-grubbers apparently are supposed to run the world on make-believe science just like Stalin thought when he put people who had no idea what agriculture is in charge of things like that and caused famine. And Mao, too.

Fossil fuels still kill people from pollution, most renewable energies won't.

The fluorocarbon that's used to etch silicon (to make silicon-based solar cells) has a really long life in the atmosphere and is much more effective greenhouse gas than CO2, as far as I know.

It's not always so simple. This is why scientists are needed — people who will actually do the necessary research instead of living in a marketing dream world.

Is that le science nigger?

I don't know. Ask the Trump people. I'm not certain that they know what science is. I have a strong feeling none of them could even tell us what the scientific method is and why it's important.