professorwatchlist.org/
twitter.com/ohiostate?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gud boi dindu nuffin

Why don't you ask her yourself?

twtr
@SCT_no_hyphen

didn't think it was possible, but they reached a new low

Sure would be a shame if someone compiled a list of all the faculty that supported the scumbag, and posted it for all of Sup Forums to see.

no way

normally I would assume that this is inspect element bait, but who knows anymore

fagbook /stephanie.clemonsthompson

I reported her profile for sharing inappropriate or offensive posts

There has to be at least one OSU student living in res that is browsing. Send her an email, and report her to the university, saying that her terrorist sympathies make you extremely uncomfortable living in residence.

it's a nigger

what a surprise

I'm submitting them to professorwatchlist.org/ as they come up

Anyone else picking up on that faint false flag/staged event smell?

here she is with a friend

she also supports BLM

Fucking kek

Not staged. My friend's sister was hiding in the library while it happened and stayed there until help came. Another one of my friend's older brother posted a picture of the guy's dead body outside his dorm window and he gained a bunch of followers from it., which is disturbingly funny. Another one of my close friend's marked herself as "safe" on Facebook because tons of people were messaging her asking if she was safe and she made a lengthy post describing how it all went down and how she's not harmed. Please, it's been less than a day. Don't already be plotting conspiracy theories and saying it's fake.

BLM better come out and say they don't support this terrorist act

>Defending him simply because he was black

Niggers have to go

there is a 0% chance that this is real

It's just a muslim nigger.

t. CIA

WE WUZ ANKHS N' SHEIT

>BlackLivesMatter

JUST
U
S
T

americuck academia lmao

send it there and ask the OSU people how they feel about their staff defending this guy

lol ok first of all, let me train you in lying.
When someone tells you something is bullshit, you don't launch into a perfectly streamlined contradiction pointed and ordered chronologically.

Nor do you only spew out relevant information, and somewhere in there you should have an oppinion, and certainly not something a reporter would say like "please, it's been less than a day. Don't already be plotting conspiracy theories and saying it's fake."

That shit does not belong here and if you had studied for 10 seconds you would know natives to here do not speak like that you communist traitor.

Log off lol

oh look, a black snowflake

do you know anything about BLM? not just the big ones, but the small stupid stuff they protest? like gangbangers armed robberies getting stopped.
BLM# doesn't even care about black men, it was started by 2 women and a tranny, and on thier website they call for black women to raise our sons, iqnoring black mens importance in childerns lifes.
BLM, facts don't matter

oh and a fucking sheboon too

I was expecting a fat white bitch, but this would've been my second guess.
I'm not saying we should get her fired, but we should get her fired.

she has a outstanding warrant for when she tried that irl and bent the poll

Send her tweet here:

>DO NOT SHARE THIS POST IM POSTING ON A SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM!

Seriously, what is wrong with liberals?

This is taking virtue signalling to the next level. I can't handle leftists, they are repulsive people whose superficiality is matched by their inner ugliness.

continued.
A black panther black ops member could shoot up a preschool and BLM# would say something about white prilige and 60 year old redlining laws driving him to it

Give a monkey a reward and condition them to be your useful idiots to fight your political battles. Leftist infested institutions were a mistake

empathy is not sympathy. and there is nothing wrong with empathy.

without it we're stuck with feedback loops of hate and no feasible way to get to the heart of the problem.

>Asst Director of Residence Life
>Vouching for dead terrorist
>That tried to kill a dozen people

>Think of the pain he must have been in
What are you talking about? Dude probably thought it was funny as hell.

I'm not lying, this entire day for me has just been people on my Facebook saying they're safe and not harmed from the attacker. Idk what the fuck your problem is Australia but I am not a liar.

You're not supposed to share that post idiot

Mmmm Tasty.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this pastry.

PIcs of the body?

Oh my god, are you in college? How can one person out themselves so hard?

*on facebook.
if you had any actul friends they would be calling you
facebook is cancer to social life.
signiling for attetinion *look at me I'm safe, give attention pls.

So, BLM is in bed with ISIS. Surprise! Surprise!

It was in an oven...

what false flag?
against Silver Nissans?
A plot by Trump to encourage burgers to buy 'murican cars to boost economy?
if this really was plotted by the gun grabbers, which is at least what i am thinking of 99% of times once another (((mass shooting))) habbens in burgerland, it was extremely poorly executed
literally 1 minute in, bam, kebab removed, a nippon is the hero

those hashtags though #blacklivesmatter
#sayhisname

Liberalism is a mental disorder

They're actually protesting against the cop tomorrow. I'm not kidding.

I'm getting actual notifications where they are "marking" themselves as safe and everytime one of my friends does it I get a notification on Facebook.

>monkey has a picutre of a monkey climbing a pole..

big surprise

oi vey it's like anuda shoa in here

Fuck man, I go to OSU as an engineering student, but for thanks giving break I went down to see my parents in NC.

fake, dont fall in the trap dudebros

size of the jpeg this is copied from is all wrong for a facebook screenshot

its just bait for you to mess with this nog and look like a dummy afterwards for being wrong

Yeah, fuck those 10 other students he tried to kill am I right?

Stupid nigger is my guess. These niggers keep shooting cops and still stick up for jihads. Hang em all.

Don't forget to literally shake.

If it was staged it would have been a white male wearing a MAGA hat blasting fully semi-automatic assault rifle 15's screaming 'build the wall!'

I cant think what they hoped to accomplish by having a refugee stab people. It probably just redpilled a bunch of people at that school.

Fuck black lives matter and fuck that muslim scum and fuck that person for supporting that terrorist.

I wonder what this post would have said if Abdul Razak Ali Artan was a FUCKING WHITE MALE...

Steph and friends

Students should sue the school. That post constitutes harassment.

Lately I've been on a bender about the right wing's use of propaganda to gain power. Earlier I was thingken about how social justice warriors might be neofascists who spread their ideological bullshit in order to push people towards right wing nationalism. Who knows. Everything is fucked.

Source

>Superman tshirt

This fat fuck is appropriating white culture.

>he blames the media for the fact that muslims a terrorist
>tries to prove everyone wrong by driving his car into a crowd of people and attacking them with a machete

So are we reporting her?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Post it on OSU Alumni Facebook groups. I'm sure donors would be very concerned.

Exactly. Propaganda comes from both sides. Maybe redpilling was the intended effect.

Stale

Just reported her.

>take a patriotic american comic book heroine
>make her an egyptian nigger desecrating an american flag

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

holy living FUCK what a punchable face

I want my fist to enter that toothy maw and blaze a trail through it

Why would you false flag a Muslim attacking with a knife and car?

You guys are fucking idiots sometimes.

I wish people would learn how to take a proper screenshot.

>.PNG FFS it keeps the text clean.
>This shit looks like it has been downloaded about 100 times.

Either way, that fucker is a dipshit.

it's true ;_;

>MFW Trump was behind this.

Post gore pic or it didn't happen.

Put it in an imgur or pastebin so you don't get b&.

DO NOT SHARE THIS

Listen, I fuckin hate muslims, refugees, and niggers. But I don't see why anyone cares about this. It's a university, no shit it's staffed with liberals from top to bottom. you guys act like this is the first time you've ever seen someone write this stuff.

Thats right goyim (((do not share)))

Jesus. First we have Shannon Winnubst sticking up for the fucker and blaming white people:
Professor Shannon Winnubst is associate professor in the Department of Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies at the Ohio State University
And now this twat
Stephanie Clemons Thompson, Program Coordinator, Scholarship Program Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
Does everything at these universities revolve around fags and niggers now?

Muslims don't think rationally.

Stranger things my friend. I don't fucking know. My mind loves to bullshit all types of things.

Wuzzer Women

big surprise

No wonder Pol Pot killed all the professors.

I honestly do't know how Tyrone Jamal Al-Shabbat thought he was proving that Muslims are peaceful by driving a car into innocent civilians and attacking people with a knife.

Maybe it's because I'm not black but there's a distinct lack of connection between those two.

I didn't care before but thanks to you now a false flag can't be discarded

see

wtf was this shit?? some kind of torrent.

I don't know his twitter but I doubt it's anything gory considering he only got shot. And it's from his dorm window too so it's not anything close.

Reddit tier post.