White kids born after 2000 = based?

Is this poaster right or wrong?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=oP5IDQbwtK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope he's right

My 15 year old brother is KKK tier racist, heavy right-wing. Talks about spilling liberal brains a lot, he says most are beyond saving. We have a very liberal cousin w/ a liberal gf and at a graduation party for said cousin, he said to the girls face that he would "lynch her one day" with a dreamy look on his face. He goes to a private catholic high school, known for bullying every single jewish kid out each year

>t. Upstanding Potatonian citizen

?You live in Alabama right lel?

The signs are definitely there. Filthy Frank's largest audience is barely 15 and edgy as shit.

Illinois northwest suburbs, a stones throw away from nigger HQ #5

Kids are stupid. Easily manipulated towards hatred and fear.

The vast majority of people with higher education are left-wing for a reason. We're smarter than you.

I think we're witnessing a counter-revolution to the one already happening in society. Everyone is becoming extremely blue-pilled, but another side is becoming extremely red-pilled, and I guarantee you the generation to bring the day of the rope will be those born after 2000. They are the culmination of the resistance to the bullshit that has infected every facet of society and culture.

>implying I actually want to be on this liberal shithole of an island

> tfw teenagers ALWAYS are rebel against their own parents
Does it mean that Post-Z generation will shitpost on Sup Forums in 2030s for the left wing and will make leftie-tier memes?Dreadful.

Well my brother isn't that young but he seems to be getting redpilled without me doing anything. He disliked Trump at first now he likes him, he started making jokes about Jews too. I didn't even say anything, the memes are spreading.

and in 8 years they'll all be liberal again

No, not really. It would have been the case if Clinton had become president.

Now, well, now they will rebel against the authority that they see...the right wing Trump authority. It's about to be Bush era all over again.

Most people in higher education are completely average IQ though, and postgrads (non STEM) are only there because they can't do anything else and want to stay at school forever.

Repostin. Did a sit in on a "social sciences" class recently. 12th grade, fairly good school. Teacher starts teaching about "gender fluidity". I am absolutely stunned this shit is being taught. Multiple students are confused, some act like it's normal, some are angry. Teacher calls on an angry one, hr says flat out "There are 2 sexes, that's it.". Teacher can't respond, tries to continue. Blond chick, fairly good looking stands up and says to the teacher "What are you talking about? None of this real or makes any sense! You are literally teaching tumblr shit". Everyone starts laughing, the teacher panics and never regains control of the class. There is some hope.

Hey I'm jk ireland can't be THAT bad

This.

Basic teenage thinking. Same thing happens every 20 years.

Still more college educated whites voted for Trump than Hillary 49% to 45%. I thought that us college educated whites would be less racist but we abandoned Obama for Hillary? Shame because I voted for Obama last election and Trump this one because Hillary was so anti-white man it was hilarious.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html?_r=0

I don't think it's that they're right wing.

They just grew up online, so saying things like "nigger" or "kike" or what have you is meaningless to them. The left sort of made the concept of "racism" and "sexism" invalid by overplaying it.

So it's not like they're ACTUALLY right-wing, it's just that these terms mean nothing to them.

It's alright. Most of my friends are lefty cucks but I do live in a city so it's understandable. I know a few redpilled people, and most of the older people are pretty sane

Cultural hegemony is still left wing and I don't think this is a particularly accurate way of looking at things anyway. The whole "kids always rebel" thing is basically a meme starting in the 60's then forced through mass media.

this would be really bad

Identity politics and racism are both archaic. We should be moving to a time where race itself is an artifact concept.

Strong potential to be right, there has been a paradigm shift. It use to be cool to be as cringy as possible and prove you were a special snowflake full of virtue signalling. So it is possible that going back to tradition and rejecting political correctness will become the new fad. But I fear that the next generation is up against some tough battles. Most young kids are glued to watching nu-males on Twitch and Jewtube plus they have to fight indoctrination in (((higher education))).

I just hope they get tired of it and fight against it. If the education system doesn't change it will be a hard fought battle.

read the fourth turning

This guy gets it. Not that there isn't a kernel of truth. Rebellion is always there. Cultural hegemony is still leftist.

I am a CS major and at my university there seems to be a direct relation between how social you are and how likely you are to be liberal. All of the really nerdy weaboo autist types are all republican while the casualfags are democrats

You better fire up the eugenics programs then.

No reason to fear. The shift is always towards the right, it's only the perception of left and right that changes.

>It's not a phase the grow out of.

>Identity politics and racism are both archaic. We should be moving to a time where race itself is an artifact concept.
Sex is archaic, it's still popular, though.

t. Cultural Marxist

I'm a senior in high school in the state of New Jersey. It's commonly accepted for white kids to call minorities spics, niggers, chinks, etc. Teachers always turn a bling eye to it at my school.

Go to bed Bannon, you're drunk (on power).

Yes, absolutely. My 25 year old cousin got sucked into tumblr and became a tranny after 2 years of exposure to leftist propaganda. However, his younger brother (born 2003) thinks trannies are an absolute abomination and degenerate and still refers to his older "sister" with male pronouns and birth name. He also regularly watches feminist cringe videos and posts anti-SJW memes on faceberg. He claims all of his friends do the same and I believe it.

CONTROL THE MEMES
CONTROL THE MASSES

luckily fewer White kids go to college than they did 15-20 yrs ago

>implying phases have no lasting cultural impact
Nope. That's dumb.

If you dared call me that I'd gut your white ass, you lil cum skinned fucktard.

Hillary was not anti-white man. There is a difference between being pro-diversity and anti-white. They are not mutually inclusive.

Everyone is pretty based, anyone who leans left is basically an outcast. My earth science teacher last year was a fun king liberal piece of shit who constantly tries to brainwash students. He has been wearing a baby pin on his shot collar for the past week or so too

FASCISM IS BACK
AND THE LEFT CAN'T STAND IT

They're not based at all. They're cultural leftists who hate tradition, have no sense of spirituality or family, and live egotistical lives. They're just ironically right-wing when it's funny to them.

>It may be rational to want things to be a little more left in Russia, just like it's rational to want things to be more right in North America. Different societies, different needs.
Exactly my point. It's just that trolling now is a "need" of its own, and it's normal that the young ones target the loudest of their local groups.

No. I remember when I was 12 years old, my primary school was all white and racist as fuck, used to make fun of black kids and middle eastern kids. then when we went to high school, everybody was a liberal by the end of it.

First of all the reason your kids are so conservative is because we, Latin Americans, are flooding into your country, we naturally are a very conservative people, and most Gen Z kids are of non-white origin. It's simple as that

(((diversity))) = anti-white man.

Kys

>non-whites talking tough online

Call me when you colonize one of our countries.

>not anti-white
>entire campaign and platform was based on appealing to minorities
really makes you think

Oh wow, I really need to send my kids there

She was anti-white MEN.

White women were fine.

Does your brother have autism? I'm not joking talking about lynching someone is something fat NEETs do

millenials were still teens when Obama was elected and they're liberal as hell

FASCISM IS BACK AND THE LEFT CAN'T STAND IT

youtube.com/watch?v=oP5IDQbwtK4

this thread is only about white gen Z faggot

we know you're all far right

I-is that your cousin.?

just saying, shits unfolding

Higher reeducation you mean.
>wow im so smart for wasting daddys money on a worthless degree so I can work at starbucks!

>>that image

Gen Z is 16, leaf

It depends, but there's definately more outspoken right wing teens in Washington state than there have ever been. The issue is that in Washington SJW teens still outnumber the rest and are just as vocal. There is no longer a silent majority, but a cacophony of angsty teenage radical opinions.

White kids are a minority in your country burger, the stats you see that say Gen Z is conservative include non-whites.

Pro non white immigration is anti white.

We exist on a board where ideas are not tied to race or gender necessarily. Once virtual worlds become a thing (they kind of already a thing) we should stop giving a shit. But we are trying to build politics around identity built around genetics or our own ideal genetics, we are in an environment where these things technically don't exist...this should tie to the real world too. All it does is get in the way of more pressing, non-biologically identity linked issues like income inequality.

Godspeed user! There is hope.

>I plan on redpilling the shit out of my niece(3) & nephew(7)

>The shift is always towards the right
B-but muh Kali-Yuga...

Notice how i said 'by the end of it'. fucking sharter education

Wrong. They're libshits, libbylardo.

I said anti white man, not anti white. She clearly was pro white woman. That's just wrong. White women are disgusting evil cunts. Brown and Black women are way better. Unfortunately they have been brainwashed by Urban white women to be democrats.

This thread isn't about those stats, though... This is a WNist thread crymore mectizo

Before I became a right-wing my brother born 2000 had a full-fledged argument with me because I didn't think Commies should be thrown off of choppers

glad he showed me the light though

No because most young kids are nonwhite you idiot

anti white male = anti white

someone going around targeting black men is anti black, duh

the fact that you can't see that is a testament to the power of anti white propaganda

>third worlder

No and anecdotal evidence doesn't prove anything.

Do you think there's a difference between someone born in 2002 and someone born in 1997?

pic rel if only 18-25 yrs old voted

What I can say is that your white kids won't be conservative in such a diverse society like yours. What is simply happening is angst amongst the youth, which tends to be very contrarian.

You'll soon be us burger.

I grew up in Sunnyvale/Cupertino (silicon valley) and it seems like they are much more balanced now even here. Born in 1985, sister was born in 1999.

During 12th grade government class at my school they do a survey of what party you align yourself with. In my year it was >80% Dem, 10-15% Libertarian,

like this?

Even young white kids are more liberal.

Holy shit you are spot on about catholic high schools. There was this one kid all throughout freshman year with a giant hook nose whose school wide nickname was Jew. Come to find out later he was pretty cool and didn't really deserve all the shit flinging he got. But it got kinda nasty at times.

its been my observation as well

I am white and am starting to hate my race because we have to share it with the SJW cunts. I honestly don't want a gf anymore because they are all horrible human beings. I so badly want to be pro white but we can't keep our women in their place, barefoot and pregnant. Whites and Asians have lost control of their women and it is a severe problem.

This is some what true, I would say about 1 in 5 teenagers are right wing, while the rest are either liberal, or neutral.

Keep in mind the hypothesis of the 1 in 5 figure that teenagers are right wing, or conservative, is due to them inheriting their parents political ideologies, while an insignificant number is right wing to fall in line with a counter culture.

There is also, an equal, if not more prevalent left wing counter culture among teenagers, look at tumblr, twitter, instagram, etc. They constantly post Marxist, and post-modernist ideological propaganda that is perpetuated by millennials at buzzfeed and the huffington-post.

I do think there has been an exponential rise and resurgence in classical conservatism among teenagers, however this is anecdotal, and we won't know either way for sure until they enter the work force.

That view....actually makes a lot of sense. Pretty radical, but it makes a lot of sense. For such an egalitarian mindset, it is shocking to think it fits Sup Forums so perfectly.

>anecdotal evidence
Are you a liberal?

Also I know a good portion of his friends. He keeps on talking to me about how cancerous Feminists are etc.

My mom would ask him why he wastes his time arguing with retarded feminists (He """"converted"""" my entire family pretty much) and he says "well there's like 20 in my school and they're all severely autistic. Plus the new kids are all pretty much commies."

I mean he might act a little neet-y but it's what I see in pretty much everyone his age

The girls seem to be rather edgy too

It's not that we are racist, were just sick of walking on eggshells for everyone. SJWs made us. They make Trump an imaginary "boogieman" as well.

No. As great as it'd be, no. They're so fucking indoctrinated it's crazy. I remember being younger (18 now) and suggesting that most crime in AFRICA is committed by blacks and everyone screamed racist

>we
Fuck off.

based brother

>What I can say is that your white kids won't be conservative in such a diverse society like yours
yea right

Sometimes diversity increases conservativism. Overall White America used to be much more liberal in spirit.

I reckon it's more than just being edgy. These kids have grown up in what's basically a desolate wasteland. Any remnant of enjoying their own traditions, being tied to a cultural history, feeling a part of something greater - it's all been stripped away to nothing. Add that to all the cultish gender and sexuality bullshit, which is probably confusing them as much as it is angering them that they have to navigate all these terms which don't correspond to the natural feelings which they have.

I guess I'm projecting now, but I reckon the young just want a meaningful life, one where they feel like they're part of a community.

So which race are you going to keep?

>We're smarter than you.
ok then, chief

>too old to travel space
>young enough to witness the civil conditioning fail and children become right wing Maoists

Our people are fucked up. It's up to us to be better and to show the better way to others. It's not easy, but there's a real responsibility. Also there's always Eastern Europe and the deep south for White girls (inb4 "rednecks"). Not all deep south people are dumb rednecks...

Same, IL nw burbs bro.. I work at a local donut shop while with a bunch of young high school kids and almost all of them are pro-trump even some of the Mexican ones. It has been so fun these past couple weeks. Although, the area is rather affluent so I think that definitely influences their beliefs.

>third worlder

Why didn't they vote that way?

Why are young whites more liberal than their parents?

I suggest we go all out and have the whole damn rainbow.