Red pill me on Iraq.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/792004105841414145
youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veitikka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dunno but shit that's a cool structure.

It was a waste of tax money and human life invading Iraq and a much bigger waste conducting nation building activities. Another illustration of incompetence at the highest levels of government.

That being said, we killed a lot of people that need killing while there. When I was there on my 2nd and 3rd deployments '04-'06 there was a large influx of militant Islamists from all over the region. In Fallujah and Ramadi we shot and blew up fuck loads of Islamists who would love nothing more than to see the West burn, even long before GWOT.

Thinking we could train lazy, greedy, back stabbing, child raping Muslims to fight and work hard for a decent future was the biggest mistake.

The only people worth knowing, training, protecting and working with over there are the Kurds. I consider them to be brothers and sisters and honestly they are the only people in that entire country that have an ounce of honor, integrity and fight in them. Seeing them well trained, well supplied and able to secure their continued survival is the best thing I can take out of the whole shitty mess.

SH was also a dick and even though he held the country together under his iron fist, I'm glad he was executed.

>what we did
>we

So you are a jew?

It was a great example of what the US Government can do when it absolutely, positively must go to war based on extremely limited casus belli and operational intelligence.

Unfortunately for us, Iraq was the impetus for a US military presence in the Middle East that will probably last well into 2030, or at least until the oil dries up and the Israelis take over.

Reminder if you are an Ahmed and do not support Ba'athism, then you got braincucked by Shlomo Ashberg!

I'm a non-delusional American and OEF/OIF/GWOT combat veteran. So yes, "we."

A Mexican intellectual everybody.

It was great during ancient times
Mesopotamia was the great civilization ever
During the middle ages it was the center of the Islamic golden age
In the modern period it got fucked over by the US invasion

War was fought on behalf of Israel, Suadi, Kuwait, and the USA. Only too drive up the cost of oil, and for profiteering.

The president knew the Suads were behind the 9-11 attacks, but chose to attack a unrelated country.

Perfect example of the American Aristocracy fucking over US plebs by selling their soldiers to foreign kings and ethno-states.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

watch that video.. you will never regret it. but to break it down for you.. all wars are faught for the american industrialist.. basically the rich elite. they throw there money to both sides of a war just to keep the war going long enough to make a profit while at the same time building a strong army to protect their riches.. they are nothing but pirates.

a lot of Sup Forumsacks would question me for saying this but.. the nazi movement was fake. hitler was fake as well (i mean it all happened.. but the reason for the nazi movement was nothing short of the elites starting a war to make/keep money). ill throw a hint in there: henry ford supplied the tanks for the nazis throughout all of ww2.

It was fucked before the US was in existence. We just lit the powder keg.

Cause problems? Get anthrax in your mail. Got it?

>risking your life so Washington DC jews, who aren't fucking stupid to send their own sons to war, can get richer and satisfy their chickenhwak boners

lol, you're the ultimate cuck.

Indeed, they didn't deserve the shitstorm.

Plus, the consequences of all that shitstorm is the loss of some of the very first remnants of civilization, and that is unforgivable whatsoever.

Human history is sacred.

also to add to this (pic related)

the rich elite (american industrialist) care about nothing but making money and protecting their money.. and the only way they could be sure to protect all of their profits is to have one big bank.. which is the federal reserve.. which is a starting point to a one global government... which is very very bad for the rest of us.. again pic related..

>Mexican
Get chainsawed by the cartel, Juan.

>being a pussy

>Saddam was a ruthless dictator
>WMDs
>Yadda yadda

Ever notice how Saddam kept shit in his backyard? Now the rest of the world has to deal with it.

>The only people worth knowing, training, protecting and working with over there are the Kurds. I consider them to be brothers and sisters and honestly they are the only people in that entire country that have an ounce of honor, integrity and fight in them

Hahaha you have no fucking idea kek. I really wish you have a k*rd outbreak in US and see your "bros" up close

You are 100% correct. Hitler was fake and his task was to bring Germany and Europe to war and MAKE SURE THAT GERMANY WILL LOSE IT.. and he really succeed in his task, and then he fled to Argentina with the help of Allied forces.

This is the truth. Period.

It's not like I'm defending the decision to invade Iraq and then to stick around conducting COIN and "nation building."

I had just come out of jump school and AIT when 9/11 happened. I went where the orders sent me.

Didn't join to spread freedom. Joined to jump out of planes, blow shit up and do viking shit. I got to do all that and collected a paycheck in the meantime.

That's how a good portion of my peers felt as well. The people we were killing and capturing where people who needed killing and capturing. You want to defend militant Islamists now?

What's up with the Kurds? I have never understood the situation, why are they so disliked in those areas in the Middle East?

glad someone else here knows this.. i go on this site everyday and people are always praising hitler lol. like i get it.. fuck the jews and everything but all of these idiots on this board claim they are red pilled when they actually arent.

im trying to find more pics on this. must not be on this computer. i have one pic that shows all the leaders from countries that we invaded and it shows these leaders being hanged and replaced by a U.S. selected official.. below each of the leaders is a caption that says "dropped the dollar in 20xx".

They tend to be hostile towards people who persecute them Turk friend. It's the reason they are considered terrorists there, because they have historically been defending against generations of attempted genocide.

I know a handful of Kurds that got relocated to the US from Iraq (people I fought beside). They are well adjusted, patriotic Americans now. It's amazing how people act when you're not trying to fuck them over.

I never worked with Kurds in Turkey so I have no idea if they are different, but the Kurds in Iraq were/are warm people who fight hard for their neighbors and their country.

Given Turkey's "special" relationship with IS you don't have a lot of room to talk.

Hey man what is life without work?

Actually in 1971 a Finnish novelist Veikko Huovinen wrote a book about this idea. He stated that Hitler's only task was to bring destruction as much as possible to Europe and make sure that Germans will die as many as possible and make sure that Germany will lose with disastrous consequences.

He made this without internet, Sup Forums, without any alternative media. I have no clue where he gathered his information because he lived in woods faraway from cities...

>breed like rabbits (they use children for labor or organized crime, no love or family values)
>backwards animals
>have no respect for anyone or anything
>behind every crime
>inbred
>ruin everywhere they go
>fights 10 vs 1, runs away if it's 1 vs 1, always use knife in fist fight
>they only hire/help eachother (like jews)
>are extremist commies or islamists (honor killings and shit)
>"government is not looking after us!"
>"we want an independent state but not so independent so you will pay for our shit"

>ill throw a hint in there: henry ford supplied the tanks for the nazis throughout all of ww2.

You're fucking stupid and ignorant beyond belief, holy fuck. Closest thing was Ford supplying Tanks to the soviets and Germans capturing a couple of them but that's it .

Nice try, (((BILL KRISTOL))): twitter.com/BillKristol/status/792004105841414145

It needs a glorious leader to make it great again.

23 seconds:

>(((Madeleine Albright))) says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it", wins Medal of Freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

found one of the pictures. i have another one that lists the officials that took their place. hell if anyone reads up on john titor this is the shit he was talking about. about how powerful people will replace leaders of countries by starting civil wars or w/e.

hmm very odd. unless maybe he was one of the people in on the plan.. like the jfk assassination there are several people that are talking now about how they didnt do it themselves and that all the help was from government officials. basically some people who commit these acts talk about it like its nothing years later.

>You're fucking stupid and ignorant beyond belief

hello shill. you must at least lurk here for a year before posting.

This is what I mean. You were the problem. You guys did that to Iraq, Iraq didn't do it to itself. Muslims were tamed by Saddam who I respect more then Bush. As for Kurds, Syrian General thread has uncucked me on them. You are a cuck for believing that meme.

>jewish background

Every time.

was secular and stable. My grandfather has a lot of stories about visiting the middle east and Iraq during the 70's and 80's, says it was a really nice country. Pretty modern and cosmopolitan for the middle east. The U.S fucked the whole region up for nothing.

They BTFO the turkroaches and it infuriates them.

They're mostly dumbfuck Muslims stuck in the middle ages, and that's where we should leave them.

The book never get much attention. He claim he made it for years. People didn't like the book at all that time, maybe because they had no clue what the fuck he was talking about. Critics said it was a book of fantasy.

That era in 70's Finland was under the fist of Soviet Union and many things were censored or were not told about for people. It's amazing how someone from middle of nowhere could come out with these conclusions.

The book "Veikko Huovinen - Veitikka"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veitikka

Who are you ranting at? Did anything in my post sound like it was pro-invasion?

As for your "uncucking," I worked should to shoulder, hand-in-hand with Kurds. I don't need an image board to form my opinion. Kurds in Iraq are the most competent and professional people we trained. They put themselves in harm's way for us and we for them. I've had my boots on the ground with them leaftard.

I Disagree. Shit was scared to pop off because of Saddam. Now it is coming into Iraq from other countries/people eager to cause terrorism.

They're still bitter, be understanding.

Kurds don't belong in the land they occupy, that is partially why Saddam killed them. They were also trying to take over Iraq's oil in the North. Kurdistan is just land they took from the diaspora Christian people in the North.
Because you support them I think less of you and am not grateful for your service, your ignorance on the issue is appalling.

You are the cause of Islamic extremism, not the solution.

Yeah they are friendly towards you because US is their only chance of survival in ME. Iraqi k*rds are the fucking worst. We welcomed 1,5 million of them when they were gassed by saddam in 90s. Do you know how they repaid the debt? Ruining every major western city, forming up mafia and looting during the 1999 earthquake. I have no problem with assimilated kurds who see themselves as turks but they are minority

We never tried to genocide them, it was ar*bs burger. Actually ottomans brought them to anatolia. Now they are claiming they've been living in anatolia for 5000 years and WE WUZ. They never had an actual state in history, this alone tells a lot about them

Here is a fact for you that you won't like at all. The moment US withdraws from ME, ar*bs will genocide them all

>Given Turkey's "special" relationship with IS you don't have a lot of room to talk.

Come on know, we all know here who founded IS and who brought our current government in power. Let's cut the bluepilled talk shall we?

>Canadians consistently support the Dominican Republic and Haiti merging

The moment I found out that was a meme was the moment I realized that Canadians simply do not understand the finer points of foreign policy.

The election of Justin Castro-Trudeau only cements this point, cuckboy.

damn i feel for him. i know hes gotta be telling the truth at least.. the fact that he was in finland around that time under a heavy soviet union order proves to me that there was a slipup or something and word got out about something that was supposed to be covered up. i mean the video i posted earlier i bet doesnt cover half of what the elite has done and the only reason we know so much about the elite right now is because of slipup or accidents on their end.

>...am not grateful for your service...
Good, no one asked you to be, certainly not me.

>...ignorance on the issue...
>you are the cause of Islamic extremism...
Holy shit. Just holy shit. Islam is in and of itself militant and has been since its formation. If it wasn't having a presence in Saudi Arabia or invading Muslim lands it would be something else. The fact you don't understand the core ideology of Islam and claim to be knowledgeable is sad. SJW tier mental back flipping at its finest.

I didn't mention a word about Kurds belonging anywhere, I just mentioned the fact they are the most militarily competent and rational people I worked with anywhere between North Africa, the Middle East and Western Asia. You are beginning to come off like a halal Sunni leaf.

Islam was nothing in Iraq. Under Saddam Iraq was secular. It wasn't until America invaded that Islam became relevant.

You are talking as if Islam was the problem in Iraq before you invaded. Saddam's Baathist party was even founded by a Christian.

>Given Turkey's "special" relationship with IS you don't have a lot of room to talk.
LMAO says the US citizen, also k*rds in Iraq are trained/supported by Turkey too, they're the worst if you're an actual k*rd but they have the biggest chance of creating k*rdistan compared to their retarded communist counterparts so that's why I support them.

Sometimes I think some head Jew among the elites died or something and he called a lot of shots in what the top 1% was doing. The last train wreck of a year with trump and msm shilling commie level doesn't sit right with me. It's like someone else is in charge and they really suck at it. I think slip ups and accidents that they have will be a more frequent occurrence in the next few years unless it's a giant well thought out distraction.

>you are the cause of Islamic extremism
>you are the cause of Islamic extremism's rise in Iraq

The 2nd point is spot on and should have been phrased as such. Perhaps you would like to analyze the first sentence in my very first post ITT:

>It was a waste of tax money and human life invading Iraq and a much bigger waste conducting nation building activities. Another illustration of incompetence at the highest levels of government.

It's like their magic do not work anymore.

You literally described every Roach in Germany.

t. Ex-Soldier stationed in Hanau, Germany

I recommend you speak your peace on this thread
They will show you the way.

What do you want to do now? Do you want to go in guns blazing and take them out? Or backoff and be diplomatic? I've talked to a number of military men who think if we had a plan to go in and destroy quick and fast, they wouldn't have a chance.

They are the lowest of the low, subhuman ar*b and middleastern mixed trash. Don't pretend like your subhumans are any better

Or the 99 magic wizard got rek't and the next best one had like 63 Mage and 40 chaos runes

I've had my fill of reee for one night. Someone asked about Iraq and I spoke my piece. I have no experience and no interest in/with Syria. You and your Canadian friend enjoy stroking each other without a hint of actual hands-on experience with the things I spoke of.

>I don't think dem Iraqi's deserved what we did to them

That's not how it works lad. You can't just retroactively look back on something YOU participated in and blame the totality of America for our soured relations with Iraq. YOU wanted to go to war and kill people. If you say that wasn't the reason, you are kidding yourself. Any sane individual would realize that if YOU go to war, death and killing are inevitable and almost likely.

Although I agree if we were going to invade anyone during that period it should have been Iran. When Iraq was overthrown it gave the Iranian government the ability to use Iraq as a Iranian proxy state.

>However, the novel is in fact an elaborate mockery of Hitler, using numerous false documents in order to tell an absurd history of the dictator.
Seems legit

Iraq was the beginning of Jewmerica displacing the muslim countries via funding and arming astroturfed (((rebels))) in order to destabilize the middle east to create the refugee crisis to further divide and conquer the gentiles while inserting central banks in countries like Iraq that didn't have one before, Jewmerica has been controlled by Jews for 100+ years and its take over was planned since the late 1700s. Jewmerica was doomed from the beginning, had the founding fathers witnessed the French Revolution the constitution would have been perfect due to safeguards against subversion.

You're actually allright for a veteran, you don't sound like those other brainwashed vets in Sup Forums. Take it easy burgerbro

You have no idea how anything works. Yes I wanted a viking lifestyle and as service members the trust is placed in the populace and therefore our politicians to direct our use wisely. It was obviously not in this case.

You as well Turk friend.