Why do Americans still insist on "Intelligent Design"?

Why do Americans still insist on "Intelligent Design"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadratic_equation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is why I'm sending my kids to catholic school. I'm considering converting for that purpose (among other reasons)

Quadratic formula is wrong. The square root is wrong. This is retarded.

>memorize the quadadric formula in high school
>get to college
>every math and cs professor tells me memorizing formulas is useless in the real world

>Why do Americans still insist on "Intelligent Design"?

Because the bigger the lie, the less likely one is to investigate it

The lie of intelligent design is that it's a scientific theory, and that the scientific community is in debate over whether or not evolution is true.

My high school biology teacher told us evolution was an old theory that was on its way out. She like anyone else, believes that because she was told that from sources she trusted. Just like how "there are no transitional forms", "the missing link is still missing", and "no species has been observed turning into another species. All falsehoods, misunderstandings, or meaningless statements.

>not doing a quick google search
the formula is right

Separation of church and state... bye

ac should also be under the sqrt

the right bubble should say something like:

>we learned about how gender is a social construct and heteronormativity is detrimental to society. we also learned that the reason why blacks commit more crimes is because we, the whites, have oppressed them for hundreds of years

No it isn't.
(-1 +- sqrt(1-4)*1)/2 = -1/2 +- i*sqrt(3)/2 is not a root of the polynomial x^2 + x + 1

Lmao right bubble should say
>I learnt that I should hate myself for being a white male

Yes, exactly. That's what they teach in American public schools - intelligent design. God, I hope for the day when American public schools will finally be allowed to talk about evolution.

Replace the rightmost speech bubble with something along the lines of "I learned there are actually 60 genders and that my skin is evil and I should never reproduce because that would be racist"

>being this retarded
the ac is in the square root, jackass

They don't teach intelligent design in math class. The picture is completely irrelevant.

pretty much most (not all but a lot) of math essentially leads up to calculus. in calculus you'll be using pretty much everything you have (not a surprise, most people know this) you never needed to memorize formulas, all you needed was to understand why everything is the way it is, so if you ever need to solve something intuitively, you don't have to do it all by hand, but you know what to do

or at least that's the reasoning behind it. it's retarded on paper because you could just figure out everything with a calculator, i don't know why people even have no calculator tests.

THIS

>pretending that creationism is taught in public schools to trick non-Americans
do us a favor and end your fucking life. creationism is not taught in public schools. it can be taught in private schools but private schools are attended by choice

op is a faggot

That's not the correct pythagorean formula though. It's sqrt(s(s-a)(s-b)(s-c).

>Japanese family
>Child's name has an "L" in it
Ultra-sheltered, uninformed liberal with zero real-world knowledge or experience confirmed

>Nalu
It sounds like some liberal was told to think of something foreign sounding

true

>meanwhile in reality
>Japan and the rest of Asia just mass produce American technology without ever inventing anything on their own

>formula is wrong
>Japanese kids name has an L

I would be overjoyed if my son came home and said that. Then I would take him to the Bible and teach him wisdom. And then he would marry and have children, being fruitful and multiply, unlike the Japanese who are as fruitful as the bottomless pit

I don't know a single person outside a private Catholic school that was taught ID. It's all evolution now.

Well now with Betsy Devos in charge kids will be ending up in Catholic schools even if not Catholic due to vouchers.

fixed that for ya.

>Japan
>No invention
Now that's just not true, they get shit done in electronics.

>Public schools
>Teaching Chris-chan religion
Off yourself faggot.

Wtf are you even talking about? I was born in 91 and the only shit i was ever taught was evolution. Its a bullshit theory too.

You'd be surprised to learn about how much work the Japanese have contributed to physics, biological/molecular/mechanical/chemical engineering, and mathematics...

>triggered

Double fixed.

okay, i'll bite...

Why japan blurry?

No, we're falling behind because the number of minorities in our public schools is increasing by the year.

Intelligent design isn't even taught in public schools anyway. What a retarded straw man.

its their eyes you burger

>implying they teach Christianity in public schools

maybe godzilla stomping?

Implying that they don't implicitly teach Christianity in public schools.

>implying that's what people in Japan learn at school.

Earthquakes

Earthquake

I study chemistry. I'm literally convinced it couldn't have NOT been intelligent design.

You know it doesn't help your argument when Japan's economy is Pre WW2 Germany level fucked right now, topped with added terrible birth rates, majority of the nation reaching retirement age and more and more neets

My cousin tells me that they learn a lot about the holocaust during their formative years, why? He's not even Jewish btw

Those are chinks.

ac is supposed to be under the root sign, Japan BTFO

>try to sound smart
>get the fucking formula wrong
Gahahaha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadratic_equation

Lmao. The ac has to be under the square root. You are either baiting or you are legitimately retarded.

ror, go lead some ringuistics letard

>god created earth
no fucking wonder, untill we start teaching children properly that kek created the space plateau or (flat earth) we are going to fall far behind and end up like turkey or sweden

It says Japan but the people in the image are not Japanese.

Still has more food on the table than the nips because God gave us food and gave them 2 atom bombs

Your cousin is a fuck tard. The holocaust get's glossed over in world history in the space of a week. 3 solid straight months of merican history is the nigger rights movement.

I never heard about no god classes. All I learned about was the shoah

Is American education nothing but propaganda?

All of maths leads up to calculus and then differential equations, then you forget how to solve simple DEs analytically because numerical techniques are more important in every discipline except pure math

Because it's more logical than empiricism, in that it's not *necessarily* illogical like empiricism.
Get fucked gaytheists.

Pretending that ID is taught in government run schools, and not five hundred hours of explaining what a "feminine penis" is.

This is dumb bait in a bad post. Thank God that Trump won the election. Now we will stop teaching kids to act insane.

>shows a white, middle/upper class family whose kids likely do very well in school

>not the masses of poor blacks and Hispanics that drag the national averages down

huh really gets the cogs spinnin

>Nalu
Nips don't have /l/ in their language
>American education

Isn't even taught in Canada. We learned about macro and micro evolution, and whatnot.

GOD DOESN'T PLAY DICE
t. Alberto Einsteinez

I went to public school in Oklahoma and my high school science class taught creationism.
For about two weeks, the teacher spent half of the class period teaching evolution and the other half teaching creationism. Your parents got to pick which one you were to be taught, or they could choose that they didn't care and you'd get to pick. If you signed up for the creationism one you'd leave the classroom for 45 mins and do homework outside, then the creationism kids and the evolution kids would swap places for the last 45 minutes.

I went to middle school in Seattle and for 7th grade lit there was a lot of time spent reading Elie Wiesel's "Night" and "The Diary of Anne Frank"