WELP

we had a good run lads

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-meeting-john-allison-bank-ceo-abolish-the-fed-gold-standard-2016-11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McKinley
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying this is bad
hey ctr

Who is protecting this guy?

it would be good IF HE MANAGED TO NOT GET SUICIDED YOU DIPSHIT

There was some pretty good youtube video about the whole loss of gold standard and whatnot. I bet that guy is in heaven now.

>Its all Gold baby
>All Gold

No I think he's saying assassination is imminent

that's fantastic you faggot. All heil God Emperor TRUMP!

I understood it as him being killed

If he gets assassinated, I will start killing globalists. Starting with you Soros.

I know right? I think they're schtick is to just grab whatever headline and wave it around like it means something on their side without even knowing the impact or meaning....

Tl;dr: Good

They will only kill him if he gets rid of (((central banks)))

JFK'd when?

this

when do the masses start killing the uber wealthy?

and more muzzies

What does kek mean by this?

they can't kill him. they don't have what it fucking takes.

a bomb will not be planted. a bullet will not be fired. poison will not be inserted. a cruise missile wouldn't make it. a nuclear ICBM would be stopped. a tank wouldn't work. 100 men would be cut down. 1000 men would be exploded. anyone that attempts it will bring hellfire down on them. anyone that thinks about it is already fucked. there are no exceptions.

yeah everybody is saying this, he better get ready to play ball because they're going to send everything after him

he needs to knock it off and play ball

Only children think that a President of the United States could get assassinated in this day an age. Only a fucking dumb teenagers. Prove me wrong kids

This trend is already stale

>Trump meets with someone harmless
>the left frantically digs up something kinda negative or controversial they said in the last thirty years
>that one thing defines this person

fuck off losers

>tfw Ron Paul's legacy finally comes true
>tfw 8 years of Trump followed by 8 years of Rand Paul
This was everything I was hoping for by voting for The Don and it's coming true, nationalism and libertarianism (not libertarian party bullshit) will make us great again.

Trump needs a paramilitary corps that swears allegiance only to him personally.

fucking great. what kind of anti-american, anti-freemarket faggot doesn't want to live to see this

(((OP)))

Are you saying it will never happen due to it being $CURRENT_YEAR?

We didn't elect him to play ball you cuck.

SOROS STOP

top kek, do it.
secret service (wannabe SS) can't be trusted

"Donald Trump has fatal heart attack in his sleep"

please link the source... to me this is just a random picture on the internets

Here you go finnbro

businessinsider.com/trump-meeting-john-allison-bank-ceo-abolish-the-fed-gold-standard-2016-11

Getting back on the gold standard would fix our inflation problems permanently.

It would also minimize kike influence and promote nationalism.

Can any smart people tell me why this is a bad thing?

It would reduce Jew influence, that's why it'll never happen.

There would be a massive deflation surge that would be bad for the banks and good for people.
For about 5 -10 years you couldnt get a loan.
It would be chaos but worth it for the future.

Also, I have no idea how much of a gold reserve the US has.

JFK didn't have Kek.

With enough KeK, anything is possible.

KEEEEEEKEEEEEKEEEEEKEEEEKEEE
MAKE
THEM
ALL
BURN
AGAIN
!!!!!!!

Loans are a literal meme anyways unless you are starting a business.

>be president
>try to do something about the elite abusing their power and corrupting the republic
>get assassinated by a "lone" sniper

He needs a pope-mobile.

Jews dont fuck around when it comes to the cow that is the fed.
They cant let the machine die under someone else's laws.
There are about 5 presidents that tried and died from it.

People are going to buy shit. When you cant do that, people get angry.
And I dont just mean loans, I mean all forms of credit would be suspended if the fed went bust.

Ah, my bad. Go on.

the way things are going there's literally nothing they can do without getting every single wallstreet jew hanged in public during the civil war

Dont for get this guy.
Make sure to look for who talked the shooter in to doing it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McKinley

fpbp
They call themselves the (((secret service))). Not much is known about them. I think they're like the illuminati. Better not mess with them.

>We have the world reserve currency baked on nothing and can do everything we want with it as long as the others keep trading in $, let's go back to the gold standard.

If you're american and support this, you're actually retarded and don't understand what makes your country great. As a mountain jew, I support this.

BRAVO DONALD

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD WHEN?

UNIRONICALLY LITERALLY HITLER

Ron Paul will wet himself over this, Sup Forums loves ron paul before trump u dumbcunt

Everybody send Donny body armor for Christmas

Used to be the Secret Service, but I think there might be an 'accident' if he tries to fuck with the entire world.

Guys I get the gold standard prevents us from running into the fed printing money, creating inflation, but we can't restrict ourselves completely. The only way to print money is to start digging and there is just no point when we are turning to a multi currency money system(bitcoin).

I'm all for restricting the fed and the banks, since they create all the inflation through debt, but returning back to the gold standard isn't the greatest idea.

kike

leaf

That's pretty mean user

redditor

Give your best digits to protect our president elect

>69
DEMS DA BEST DIGITS ayyy

This is the best news ever you kike shill.

Digits for Dahnald

This is overall good news.

But the Ron Paul idea was to allow for competing currencies and end the fed through competition.

Ryan Dawson was right. They're going to have to fucking kill him.

Save them for Kek.

will provide us truths

When Jackson killed the banks they sent some cuck after him, a few times actually. Gun misfired and Jackson beat the cuck with his walking stick.

FUCK THE BANKS!
FUCK THE INDIANS TOO!

If this is real man....... I will remove everything I said about him. Grab all the pussy you want Trump, no amount of pussy grabing will ever remove the respect I have for you, you based motherfuckering master pussy grabbing hustle emperor.

I will lean before you if you do what you said.

If this is true then it's the best thing i can have ever hoped for in my entire life.

god

I couldn't agree more.

The idea is great. It's just that whoever tries to abolish the fed reserve theres always an assassination attempt on them.

Who's behind this post?

If you've never heard about the Goldsmith's: that's how fractional reserve banking started in the first place. Printing more Gold Certificates, than there was gold, in the Bank.

If Trump is talking about monetizing Silver, I might start to agree, but all of the gold is already owned; the mines to get more, the rights to dig it up, all already (((owned))).

as awesome as that would be. There isn't enough gold to keep up with our growth. and with the gold standard monetary policy is impossible. very quickly we would run out of money to loan, and banks would just start writing loans on gold that doesn't exist again. writing loans on nonexistent money just works better on a fiat platform. Is our current monetary system sustainable forever, no. But a gold standard would be like taking out the nails and replacing them with duct tape.

dude gots a crazy fucking lazy eye

If he really follows threw on this he will be the ghost of Thomas jefferson reincarnated.

>mfw my dream's are coming true.
>mfw we hit (((them))) were it hurt's