THE FALKLANDS ARE BRITISH SAYS TRUMP!

express.co.uk/news/uk/736432/Donald-Trump-Falkland-Islands-Britain-Argentina-sovereignty

argies on suicide watch! obummer aint around no more to pander and trump would not tolerte argie hostility to the british islands!

how can one man be so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/736342/paedophile-baby-rapist-dead-cell-inmates-took-contracts-out-james-king-Robin-Hollyson
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKAAJdBFwQA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot#Attack_by_air
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump has no idea what he's talking about.

Again.

topkek m8s

>butthurt spic detected

But that's been our official policies for a very long time though. We gave you weapons in the Falklands War and offered you naval assistance.

Argentina BTFO!

nah obama for 8 years has tried to shaft us over it by backing the wogs and it made them brave

now america is back to normal and patriotism is now the norm again the argies will be told to stfu

>a muslim caring about those shitty islands

We didn't need the Yankees' help last time, won't need it next time.

you are our ally dont be a cuck m8

I can't wait until some butthurt Argie posts in this thread about how the Malvinas are his.

>Britain
>Stop Colonialism

Typical Imperialism from Drumpf. Los Malvinas have always been Argentinian and always will be

express.co.uk/news/uk/736342/paedophile-baby-rapist-dead-cell-inmates-took-contracts-out-james-king-Robin-Hollyson

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:^)

Get cucked niggertina

RARE
A
R
E

FLAG
L
A
G

the EU are allies
the USA is family

They're both enemies imo.

We love you too, senpai. Let's crash this plane with no survivors, together.

THISNEW
H
I
S
N
E
W

Oh well.

I hope he eventually sees this video.
Our redpilled nationalist anti zionist anti globalist party would get a huge boost with his support.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKAAJdBFwQA

wtf i hate Trump now

Looks like Britain is our Greatest Ally now.

this, we tend to hate america, for the same reasons we hate russia. There don't play very nice ewhat with carpet bombing and cluster bombs, mustard gas, ect. America is one of the few countrys which has even bomb'd there own people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot#Attack_by_air

umerous eyewitnesses described airplanes carrying white assailants, who fired rifles and dropped firebombs on buildings, homes, and fleeing families. The planes, six biplane two-seater trainers left over from World War I, were dispatched from the nearby Curtiss-Southwest Field outside Tulsa.[23] Law enforcement officials later stated that the planes were to provide reconnaissance and protect against a "Negro uprising".[23] Eyewitness accounts and testimony from the survivors maintained that on the morning of June 1, the planes dropped incendiary bombs and fired rifles at black residents on the ground.[23]

ony in america

violate the nap get the gat

Stop acting like an autist.

i bet you think global warming is a myth

We are willing to help kill Argentina anytime UK

wtf I love argentina now

Triggered! Malvinas argentina carajo! Viva la revolucion bolivariana!

youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4

SOON

ARGIES BTFO

US+UK 4evar

I don't know how you can argue against it,

>It was never owned by Argentina.

>It is inhabited by Brits who wish to remain in British hands.

>Brits beat the Argies fair and square for control.

Seriously, how can you refute this?

thats it drumpf lost me

is on motherfuckers,the seed is planted

wtf i hate Trump now

Obammy said we should talk about its future with Argentina (as if they should have a say), leaving room for power-sharing (as if we should share the Falklands) and Clinton continued this line of thinking.

Both see

canada is british too.

Argentinian in disguise get out.

Did anyone actually read the article? Its some ex RAF guy saying Trump won't support Argentina, not Trump or anyone affiliated with him

Don't put that shit on the Brits

The Argburgers don't get it you see

well he is not wrong

fuck off, we don't want it

DO IT LAD

DO IT

Trying to rely on the island's oil to cover for disastrous policies and managements over decades?
That makes you no different than a niggerzuelan, earn it instead of running your mouths.

Falklands Independence when?
It could be Iceland-tier

lol independence is a meme just like jersey

they need us for defence

Yeah and water is wet.

Much love for Trump.

Defense for what?
Argentina's endgame is the FL to not be British, and I don't think Chile or Bruhzil would try to invade a worthless piece of land without getting raped by the UN

I was embarrassed when we lost those islands to the brits, but it doesn't compare to loosing them to a bunch of savage muslims, pls nuke us

>Trudeau is your ELECTED national leader

How do you lose when you were so close to the island and the bongs had to spend like a week sailing down there