Letter from Ohio State Dean of student life

Dean of student life at Ohio State posted this. Essentially it says, "He didn't do anything wrong. He was just afraid and went on a rampage and tried to kill/slaughter innocent students."

How is this acceptable? This person needs to be fired.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesculus_glabra
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Black Lives Matter

So does anyone have a picture of his dead body that they could kindly share with everyone?

Sorry, most people with jobs, mortgages, families have far, far more pressing concerns than a dead, knife-wielding attacker.

>DO NOT SHARE THIS POST

What
did
he
mean
by
this
?

dimdum neftin heeya gooboy wentah isis meetins erry sunnay

Don't email or call her. Or report her to the school. Or find her facebook.

Already messaged the bitch with proofs and sent the pic to Breitbart. This bitch will burn.

thx senpai

checked

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

Did Sup Forums call this or what

I hope some OSU students took this event to heart. I hope when they wake up tomorrow, they realize the world is a horrible, horrible place and violence and conflict as the norm, peace is the aberration. I hope they thank, even if privately, those willing to stand against this type of behavior on their behalf so this type of act doesn't occur with the frequency it does in other parts of the world.

Keep me posted

>this letter
>stephanie
>women in politics

Mr. Abdul Fuckfar or whatever should be the poster child for deporting every last Somalian back to Somalia.

oh my

This is the Dean? No fucking way

Calling now,

This please don't do any or all of these things.

why on earth do they think people EVER kill other people? It's almost always anger and/or fear.

99% of people don't kill someone unless they are afraid of losing something they value. ????

What the fuck is a buckeye?

Someone needs to compile the list of muslim based terror attacks that have happened this year to show off to liberals

earlier on CNN:

"the good news is that no one died!"

"he was a good boy, bullied for being muslim"

>Dean is a woman
>Defends a violent invader.
This is why women should never hold any positions of power.

So now the Dean is Justifying his actions? And blaming the student's and police for simply not tolerating his actions?

That cop was a fucking hero and saved so many lives. I bet the faculty didn't do shit to thank him either. I hope that cop gets a big fat retirement check or get's transferred to a department where his skills will be needed and the appreciation he deserves.

The seed of a tree native to our state also our state tree

I was in Columbus today grocery shopping and heard this on the news as it was happening. My thoughts went directly to /pol. First mental picture was this board with someone posting:

PLS BE MUSLIM
PLS BE MUSLIM
PLS BE MUSLIM

When I heard he hit them with a car and then stabbed I already knew who/what the attacker was.

A tree native to the midwest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesculus_glabra

>Cuckeyes

It's a tree, the fruit of which looks like the eye of a buck, i.e., a male deer.

It is the nickname of the sportsball teams at the school.

Womens suffrage was a horrible mistake,

Not quite. Involved with the scholarship program and student housing at high levels. Deputy Director or something idk.

You the MVP

>whitey caused him to do this

Anyone who associates or sympathizes with BLM should be gassed.

His skills are needed in Columbus and he is appreciated. Contrary to this dykeversity officers opinion, Buckeyes are not near as cucked as most Unis.

They're not super based or anything, but we aren't UC Berkeley

looks like they let him bleed out

No answer on the #

We watch Germany and think that will never happen here then this bitch proves us wrong.

It's a fucking nut.

Telling her how hard im jacking off. Its great.

Guys I kinda missed this event today. Can someone tldr me on what happened? A muzzie shot up a school,but didn't kill anyone? Motives?

Who is Stephanie Clemons Thompson?

I have no idea what that even looks like, I can't even make out its texture. But for some reason I have an overwhelming urge to eat it.

This. Checked.

So...a conker/horse chestnut. Do you guys play the game where you put a length of string through them then smash them against each other untill one breaks apart?

If you're going to refer to yourselves as it though, I'll concede Buckeye sounds better.

"He was a Conker, he was one of us!"

more like he's a BULLSEYE

>It's a tree, the fruit of which looks like the eye of a buck, i.e., a male deer.
Looks more like a nigger tit.

They're smooth and very hard like muh dick

>people are waking up
>the left is doubling down
This is EXACTLY how you end up "cleansed".

Can someone tweet to her hash tags and even to her the same paragraph but switch the name in the beginning to "Dylan" whatever, the chili bowl hair cut faggot that shot up that church.

And just keep doing it with the names of the white shooters, like that weird kid from Newtown.

Not familiar with the game, though we do string them into necklaces.

Fucking triggered.

wait, did i miss a shooting?

No shooting, weapons were his car (drove into people) and a knife. There were I think 10 people injured. The Muslim was shot dead by police.

norwegian media mentioned it as a little sidenote with no information about ethnicity or anything like that.
people dont trust the media anymore, but still they refuse to be humble.

Even better: muzzie kamikaze car and cleaver chopping.

They cut his pants open that's not blood

Attempted vehicular homicide with a sedan. Hit a group of people and tried to stab them

he's still holding that knife

> Mudslime from Somalia tells school paper he's too scared to pray at school
> later rolls up to his campus, runs over some students, hops out and stabs ten, one un critical condition
> gets shot by young white cop
> Now: muh Whitney is racist, blame the whites, cops ate racist, he was a good boy, #blacklivesmatter, #notallterrorists
MFW

oh no

"Dean" of Student Life

not all heroes wear capes

don't eat an actual buckeye, they're poisonous

Thank kek. One less.

It was a copy cat attack of "nice" that embarrassingly failed.

Oh she is a dindu. That explains a lot

>outstanding first year advocate

Wtf kinda bullshit award is that?

and not a single solitary word about his innocent victims. what the fuck

ah fuck, i shared the post

>DO NOT SHARE THIS POST
don't post that fucking post then

So the meat is halal then?

Token awarded a token.

I fapped

When Sup Forums encourages you to be a R U D E B O Y

blood isn't grey sandy coloured, is it?

Heard 0 about any of this in cuckland, what happened burger?

Trump was right. We really are going to get sick of winning if the left keeps shooting themselves in the foot like this.

Better pic, and yeah

KEK

I'm the guy who posted the original image. She's already getting mad about unknown people contacting her

He's black, so it isn't news.

So why is it okay for this nigger to say #BlackLivesMatter in response to a black man who tried to kill white people but its not okay to say #WhiteLivesMatter in response to Dylann Roof?

Noice. Post proof please.

lel, kekkest top m8

I think thats how the inside of a muslim would be. Arent they made out of sand?

Thousands of NITTANY LIONS disagree with this cuck bitch. I hope other mooslems join her "family"
and culturally enrich her.

Anyone want to give a stab in the dark and guess what he was going to college for?

POST A LINK TO THE POST

>kindly

authentic china man detected

So in other words its more European style propaganda and subversion.

>Yes he was a Muslim.
>But white people offended him.
>There fore his rampage is justified.

We have Trump now. We don't have to stand for this nonsense anymore.

Time to civil war the libtards and their violent brown pets.