Massive Chinese immigration fraud revealed in Canada

Canada NO

The details of one of Canada's largest immigration scams were laid bare at a sentencing hearing Friday for three Richmond women who helped hundreds of Chinese applicants lie and cheat their way to permanent residency and citizenship.

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/immigration-fraud-china-canada-1.3826942

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_in_Malaysia
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/immigrants-a-fiscal-burden-fraser-institute-report-suggests-1.1366906
news1130.com/2015/04/01/investor-immigrants-using-quebec-as-back-door-to-vancouver/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Richmond

lol. that place is practically a chinese colony

Chinese immigrants are capable of this because they are smarter than their hosts on average.

Lmao fucking western women.

Niggers of Asia strike again

Indeed

如果你不回复這個消息,你的母親今晚會死。

not smarter, just more conniving and cynical.

So does that mean all the Chinese who lied have to go back to china?

>a chinese colony

I had a hong kong exchange student say that to me as well.

Why do they have to lie? I thought Cuckdeau embraced people of color.

>that place

it's hongcouver as a whole my friend not just richmond. but yeah holy shit, we made a stop at a richmond mall on a trip to bc once. felt like being on a different continent

Oh, whew, thought you were talking about Richmond, Virginia. Though honestly I'd prefer our Richmond being overrun by chinamen over niggers.

I was in a Calgary mall last week and it might as well have been Mumbai or the Philippines. I don't think I saw a single white person.

Honestly I don't mind Chinese immigrants because all the ones I've seen are like two feet tall. I could just push them around and there's nothing they can do about it. Not like assaulting them or anything but if they're in my way I can just plow through them like geese or ducks and keep going no sweat.

Which mall?

kek I'm in Calgary. Which mall were you at? Must have been around north east/south east? South west and north west are generally better. Though yeah the city isn't super white but compared to Vancouver it's not too bad.

Until you're out of a job because Wong will do more for much cheaper, and the employers catch on how dispensable we are so they start treating everyone like shit on a stick. Vancouver is lost

It was called Sunridge Mall.

Try going fucking anywhere in the Silicon valley CA.

Just curious, was it pacific or sunridge mall? Anything in the northeast of Calgary is shit.

This whole town is brown or Asian people. Whites are being forced out.

Gooks ruin everything.

But gwairo, dat rood be layciss!!

the government doesn't give a fuck, thats why it happens

It's about replacing whites after all, the quality of immigrants is irrelevant

Nailed it.

Joke we used was: What body of water separates Hong Kong and BC? The Fraser river.

>Poster ID: Japan
What did he ching chong by this?

>I don't mind Chinese immigrants
Your an idiot to talk like that
Give it a few decades and we won't have a country anymore

All I want for Christmas is a large game tag for Chinese people

Kinda funny. Here in Calgary we say "What separates India and China? Deerfoot Trail."

It's a highway that runs through the middle of Calgary.

It's actually what separates china and India, India being Surrey

>sunridge

Is it that bad now? Been a while since I was there. I thought Marlborough was the real cesspool

#paperlivesmatter

I wish I knew what they thought their end game would be... oh, to be a fly on the wall of those shadowy meetings...

>We'll displace, disenfranchise, and eventually dissolve the sole producing race of humans on the planet!
>Why?
>I dunno, man. Hail Moloch!

>The scheme started to unravel in 2010, when immigration officials in Edmonton noticed a strange coincidence concerning applications for renewal of permanent resident cards: 63 people appeared to be living in one house.

Sounds about right for the Chinese though.

>Chinese applicants lie and cheat
Typical Chinese

Marlborough is like a 5 min ride down the road dude. You can't contain that level of degenerate fuckery

>he hasnt learned about suffering
>he hasnt read cain or abel
>he hasnt read the first commandment
>he hasnt realized its not saying other gods dont exist but they are gods of suffering

>three Richmond women
Also Chinks, right?

They probably don't have an end game beyond getting their ratings up for appealing to multikulti sentiments, or doing anything to look like they're increasing birth rate trends

I hope this won't make it harder for normal PR renewals, I'll be pissed if they fuck it up for me

yeah I know but Sunridge always seemed a bit better, but fuck if I know, I don't really go out east much now

Better than "refugees", to be quite honestly with you, my famalam.

FEELS GOOD DONT IT LEAF.

Lots of 403 fags in this thread .
The north is bad but even Chinook and southcenter are infested

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_in_Malaysia
Hmm...

The Jews fear the Hyundai

I live in Markham and it's Chinese colony definitely. They stick together - sometimes 2 or 3 families in a single house. They work - they pump out some kids - and they are pretty decent people but they're very tribal so I don't know if we'll ever have a fight on our hands with the Asians.

They may just massacre us economically seeing as they quite literally earn their positions and work hard for the most part.

Dating a girl and her 61 year old mother works 12 hours a day 6 days a week. So... I'm not even mad tbqh.

>chinks smarter than whites
>lost all 3 wars against whites.

kek

Hold up. Why does Canada even have Frenchies? You guys need to destroy the language, stat. Throw them into the sea Anglos.

>t. Chang
>t. Li

Chinook probably cause everyone goes there from all over the city, but why Southcenter? There's nothing there you couldn't get at Chinook, it's a pointless mall

We're definitely not smarter than whites, just better at memorizing useless facts at school.

I agree, I'm not sticking up for them at all but I don't live near many of them so I haven't been exposed to as much as you probably have
They breed like rats and have hundreds of family members so even where I am it's only a matter of time before they start popping up in droves. Our country is all but damaged beyond repair with Trudeau, we barely have a country as it is with the muslims and neechees sucking it dry.

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/immigrants-a-fiscal-burden-fraser-institute-report-suggests-1.1366906

news1130.com/2015/04/01/investor-immigrants-using-quebec-as-back-door-to-vancouver/

Really makes you think...

Markham is a chinky shithole glad I moved

But then why does Japan and SK produce the best bantz?

More on Japan

>I don't live near many of them so I haven't been exposed to as much as you probably have

I haven't 2bqh, just a family member tried to work in Van. Even during the recession you get better conditions as an employee in yyc than there. No use competing with them cause you can't win.

OHHHHH CHINKIE CHEAT? YES, CHINKIE

have they been sentenced yet?

Honestly trudeau needs to negotiate extradition to china.

All these chink white collar criminals here will then be deported, have their organs harvested and then executed. the way it should be

Classic

Hmmm, I should put on my chink pushin crocs and head on down to Vancouver

kek. These yellow fuckers are worse than Muslims.

its fucking disgusting.
Large portions of the city are now uninhabitable if you dont speak chinese.

And the whole economy is wrecked due to their rampant lying cheating and stealing.

won't work, in Van they all push each other without any regard for personal space, no biggie. I'm not saying they gotta dance around me but...well, if you go there you'll see the difference.

Do we have one now?

>they quite literally earn their positions and work hard for the most part.

They're incapable of innovation. There's a reason that white brain has consistently outperformed Asian brawn, and if you're really worried about this then you're a moron.

Really all that's happening is we're getting a permanent underclass who's more intelligent and less violent than negroes.

No big deal, I'll just name kung foo movie titles and they'll get the just of it.
Yeah but they're like 5'1 and 90 lbs at best, it would be like pushing around a 15 year old girl no?

Is there a lot of of those asian massage parlors in canada

Japan is innovative. And I don't fully buy this because at universities affirmative action is actually biased against Asians.

Asians are useful / good / productive people man, don't underestimate them. And they haven't polluted the well of their countries. Ok, china has literally polluted itself to fuck but that's not all of China.

Yes, $40-120 Asian prostitutes are common here. I don't recommend prostitutes or massage parlors but hey if it's your thing or you're a 2/10 go for it.

Chinks are like the modern jews. They infect the host country and until it rots.

I would never pay more than 50 for an Asian prostitute. Too many of them. They are like ticks where I'm from.

>Japan is innovative.

Japan is also good at keeping their shit in their own basket. The Chinese are coming here because their short-run outlook has left them completely out of room and resources, not because they have these dreams of world conquest.

Everyone thinks that the Chinese are this ancient society that would never carry on in such an unsustainable way, and there was 5000 years where that was true, but that China disappeared when Mao ran Chiang Kai-shek out of the country. China today is a bunch of dumb, broke-ass communists looking for somewhere to go that isn't fucking China.

It's a damn shame too, because there was a lot about China that was good. Those people that built that culture for five millenniums deserved better than to become more forgotten victims of Karl Marx.

I am a Chinese Australian Poster who posts here quite regularly.

I have relatives and friends how live in Canada. It's an open secret Canada is a Chinese colony, particularly within the greater Chinese community not just mainland Chinese.

Its the most desirable place to emigrate to on Earth, because of its wealth and established Chinese networks, more so than Australia because the people here are considered rough barbarians

How are white Canadians viewed?

fucking kek

explain pls. only gooks I see here are foreign exchange students, most of them look rich as fuck

nice, placid, polite

Cucks?

Born and bred Chinese or pay for citizenship? Plenty of my mates have copped the $20-$30k from organised Hurstville marriages to get citizenship for imports.

Usually throw a pretty good wedding and guaranteed to always get sleep with at least one qt.

> more so than Australia because the people here are considered rough barbarians
explain "here", schlytz-eye

Mum and dad are mainlanders, I was born in Malaysia but moved here when I was 3. All my cousins, etc are mainlanders.
Thats just a meme

One nuke could help save richmond don't you think?

The Canadian government does not care because they are rich. They would probably continued to let them colonize their country had they not disrupted their local real estate market, which was already showing alarming bubble-like qualities.

Richmondite here, and you're all idiots

> Plenty of my mates have copped the $20-$30k from organised Hurstville marriages to get citizenship for imports
> Usually throw a pretty good wedding and guaranteed to always get sleep with at least one qt.

sounds like usual australian shittalk to me, gont

>ping ping pong ping

Sorry I can't understand you. Why don't you go back to your fucking country.

If you visit anything in the East of Calgary you are going to see the immigrants.

South West is where the last bastion of Whites live due to higher property value. North West is alright, but it's considered the working-mans land.

lol i am whiter than you are dumbass. Richmond is a great city

Even back in the day they let their short run outlook create crises, and their oh so perfect civilization was so rigid that the only solution was to go into civil war.

Every Jew that immigrated to America/Canada lied about being prosecuted in the country they came from and therefore also a fraud.

Ie, Mexicans will let you do whatever you want to their own children, but have no infrastructure.
Canadians will let you do whatever you want but have Europe-level infrastructure.
Aussies have some infrastructure but will not let you do whatever you want.

Don't blame Marx for what Mao created. Maoism is a degenerate agrarian interpretation of an otherwise perfect ideology.

I blame japan, why couldn't they finish the job?

round 2 of canada stealing chinks property and money. guess you guys got to double down on your muslims now. what a shame

Our institutions are completely saturated with Chinese spies, this is common knowledge at this point, but the government has only now done something about it.

I honestly think Chinese should be barred from holding any public office or government job in this country, we have such a bad fucking track record when it comes to Chinese corruption in western Canada.

>bring over their slutty and wealthy daughters

>Bang in a g class/bentley

>Wipe muh dick on an Hermes scarf bought for her by her rich boyfriend

I'm going to allow this. Renting is ok because I'm white. This whole "rental housing crisis" for lower income people is basically landlords sick of minorities being shitty tenants. If you're white you can find a place easily.

JUST

>round 2 of canada stealing chinks property and money
>implying that is a bad thing

Asians are OK in the short term since they can amass capital and assets quickly withouit government aid. However if you do not seize their earnings regularly they will eventually become a dominant minority. Just look at South Asia, a region that in many parts is more or less dominated politically by wealthy chinese merchants.

>white asian

that explains it