Does Sup Forums hate Germany?

Does Sup Forums hate Germany?

No I hate the German politicians and German cucks who ruin Germany. Same thing for any country.

>break the law
>get BTFO
Civilization.

>No I hate the German politicians and German cucks who ruin Germany

I think you pretty much covered it, the rest are immigrants
You can love just the land but it doesn't make a country

>having an opinion
>breaks the law

Civilization is degenerate, libshit.

It's not illegal to have a wrong opinion, it's only illegal to publish opinions that are both harmful and wrong in a manner that is likely to incite hatred, and you need to have a relevant audience.

Back to Africa with you.

I hate German posters.
I know half of them are proxies and the other half Ahmeds, but damn Germany, you need to represent some.

I love Germany.

I hate the people currently running it.

Germans have been indoctrinated since childhood to vote against their interests. I don't resent them for this, I just want them to wake up and save themselves.

>Back to Africa with you.
I don't want to move to Germany.

Poor old lady

So factually wrong articles about science which could be seen as harmful to society get 20k shares on facebook and the author is just alright..
but this shit is what's harmful to any kind of audience, AN OPINION. Imagine that.. so harmful you should put an old lady behind bars because of it

go fuck yourself you fucking enormous faggot for defending this

Germans have NO pride

You suck at reading comprehension, butthurt Slavshit.

Yea insult me, that'll prove me wrong

kys

>Making it illegal to discuss and question one of the world's most 'important, largest and horrific events'
>Expecting that everybody will just accept the official line and forget about it
>Jews
>The most intelligent race
>Chosen people

We are worse thank you think

Actually kys you sad fucking waste of space.

Germany doesn't need you, Europe doesn't want you. Fuck off to live with your mates in the desert you pathetic cunt

t. German cuck

How does it feel that Achmed has ARABED your wife, Hans?

Biting the hand that feeds. How very, very Greek of you.

>88

>Be random German guy
>Notice lots of old people being rounded up for Holocaust denial trials
>"How odd. Wouldn't most of them be senile by this point?"
>Catch wind of a case nearby
>Investigate
>Turns out that that's the point
We need to seriously and unmemingly destroy the Globalist vermin, its Semite pets and its Leftist stooges. What exactly can I do to raise awareness of this kind of shit?

>opinions that are both harmful and wrong
>wrong opinions
>Go to jail

You're fucked m8.

Follow Hitler's steps, in all seriousness.

Stupid German government imprisoning old people for wrongthink.
I've never agreed with the German laws regarding Nazism and the Holocaust. People ought to be able to voice this opinions.
Hand out secret leaflets.

I like Germany but Sup Forums hates them. I've even seen a thread on /lit/ shitting on a guy for wanting to learn German. There's no safe refuge for Germans except /deutschfaden/ and that's because no one speaks Deutsch.

Reread my post leaf.

>having an opinion is breaking the law

We aren't the only ones who made it illegal to deny the holocaust.

Austria, Belgium, France, Poland, Portugal, Romania and many others made denying the holocaust or the criminal acts of the nazis illegal and you can go to jail for it or even lose your citizenship.