youtu.be/RPl2kfK0vOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BELTERS NEED TO GTFO

BUILD ASTROID PROTECTION GRID

We are in space dum dum

>Having to galaxy mix with Andromeda
>Sad to see my Milky Way genes disappear
How do we stop it?

Holy fuck! Theres a tigaran who stabbed 100 flexling in the zelon sector!

MAGA shock troops inbound

HABBENING

AYYYYYYYYYY
LMAO

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for human children

SIEG KAISER

fucking space niggers

It's the fucking Universalists

>make andromeda great again

Fuck off thats the mexico of the universe

GAS THE GREYS SPACE WAR NOW

>6655
>77000
>7070
>three in a row

And to think primitive cultures doubted kek

THE ASTEROID BELT JUST GOT 10 AU HIGHER

Reminder that if you're more than 1.53 A.U. from the sun you're not white.

Fucking (((Martians)))

DEPORT SPACE JEWS
>DEPORT SPACE JEWS
DEPORT SPACE JEWS
>DEPORT SPACE JEWS
DEPORT SPACE JEWS
>DEPORT SPACE JEWS
DEPORT SPACE JEWS
>DEPORT SPACE JEWS

lol

Fucking nardugians.

Is fucking Aliens degenerate?

>meeting in Antarctica?
>As if I don't have anything better to do?
>get out of here before I pluck out your adrenal glands

>2D space map

Fucking how

When will you deluded faggots just accept that expansionsism is the greatest bluepill?
Why can't scientists provide real-time video of the expansion of the universe, hmmm?
Prepare for the Great Crunch!

Pull up your pants and get the Venus rapugees off you planet, and then you can talk about deportation

LMAO - (you) can't even into define what human* is!

Ðeμs ǺkβΆΉr : DEPORT ALL U.S. CiTiZEN type.iix] [NO SURVIVORS: NO VALUE in ADMISSION] الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن CONVERT or leaveاليوم تذكير [anomaly] :æˈnɒm(ə)li : الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن
[gender. route. err] [machinitransmofology]
youtu.be/RPl2kfK0vOo
[machinitransmofolőphobic] {gender corruption route} MCiDf {a.a.a} f luÎd~meltd0wN-((iii)(USat.cert)
}{a.Â.a}ƒ luÎd-meltdOwN-( 6:{∞}{a.Â.a}ƒ luÎd-meltdOwN-( 6:{∞}{a.Â.a}ƒ luÎd-meltdOwN-( 6:{∞}{a.a.a}f luÎd~meltd0wN-((96): }{a.a.a}f luÎd~meltd0wN-((69): }{a.a.a}f luÎd~meltd0wN-((99): }{a.a.a}f luÎd~meltd0wN-((66): [L00P]

Actually made me giggle/10

Beastiality is degenerate

Yes but it's fun

Any replicants here?
definitely am NOT Bladerunner Unit, just asking cuz curious.

>is fucking a race dedicated to anal probing degenerate
You tell me fag

THE SANDS OF MARS WILL RUN RED WITH EARTHER BLOOD

HEIL KAISER TRUMP
HEIL NEUE KAISERLAND

A'int nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.

Those Galatic Space Niggers need to fuck off from System 24A2. We're full at the Atomic level.

wat

>date
>empire isn't covering more half the galaxy

kek

Nope. Just us Humans.

Stupid fucking galorpians,
This is why we need to build a negative omega layer outside the outer asteroid belt. Hopefully Trumpmodel XXXV is as based as the last one.

But really why are young men and women so attracted to asaris? You realize we'll lose our human genes at this rate right?

There aint no space da earth is flat.
It's a lie from the loominaty, ya stupid better educate urself kekekekekkekkekek

Can't believe stupid humans used to think their planet was round. Are they even sentient?

What did she say, space Sup Forums?

But fun

Historical documents suggest the spherical Earth was a Martian lie to keep the population in ignorance

LASER THE ASTORIANS
SPACE WAR NOW

>implying all Milky Girls dont crave the BAC

BUT IT WAS MY TURN!

Shut up Pluto, you're not even a planet

... we're still trapped in low earth orbit due to not having the technology to pass through the Van Allen radiation belts.

Reminder that earthling women are made for turian cocks!

>UR FUCKING ANUS

FUCKING GRAVITY JEWS

GAS JUPITER

SPACE WAR NOW

GAS *JEWPITERS NOW

>falling for the (((planet))) meme
>beeing this new

>tfw no qt asari gf to Embrace Eternity with

Fuck off sun nigger, neptune is white.

Sorry Mercury, couldn't hear you with the Venus cocks in your mouths

There is literally nothing wrong with being a space jew.

Stop smoking Trees

We're smoke.

1. Apply the most supreme most durable Penal Code, Pine Cone, Penalty.
2. Grow and organize the tree of life.
3. Unlock advanced flying units.
4. Use the advanced flying units to apply the penal code.

I found 2 and a quarter ringworlds and decided to RP as isolationists while I wait for the 2 awakened empires and the unbidden to actually do something challenging.

X-Cunt BTFO, get used to His Holiness Eternal Emperor Uct'Phtag

They are never going to let us leave

Rollin

What does Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums?

wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do? wat do?

>t. balding, manlet, trans Millennial manchild who own a pitbull

WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER THIS GALACTIC EMPIRE OR ITS PLANETARY PEOPLE TO THE FALSE SONG OF UNIVERSALISM

THE GALAXY-STATE REMAINS THE TRUE FOUNDATION FOR HAPPINESS AND HARMONY

>28917 A.Z.L
>still falling for the 16th dimension vaginal jew

Remove clanner scum. Make the Inner Sphere great again.

WE NEED TO FOCUS ON GETTING TRUMP RE-ELECTED AS GALACTIC EMPEROR

>tfw a xenophile heretic thinks he wasn't expected.

GAS THE COLONIES
SPACE WAR NOW

is spice degenerate, Sup Forums?

no doubt it has its practical advantages but is recreational use ok? do i really need to join the spice guild to legally enjoy it?

None of this matters. This captcha? Doesn't matter. This device I'm holding? Doesn't mean fuck all. This win I'm drinking? Fermented fruit piss. This cig I'm smoking? Fucking cancer. The politics? Hahahahahah... The money in my pockets? Piece of shitty artlet. On and on...

Why. The. Fuck. Are. We. On. This. Sad. Rock?

Mentats are the only redpilled in the universe.

>Elective monarchy

What was he thinking?

due to the way orbits work, all the stars in the galaxy orbit in a more of a disk shape than a sphere, So 2D maps can work but the distances will be off by 1 or 2 thousand light years due to the thickness of the disk.

>i wonder who's behind this post

>is spice degenerate, Sup Forums?

it's literally worm placenta.

Why does every fucking Alien look like us but with different colors and like one quirk (nose shape, scales, etc.)? Where are my long eared elf women?

>>>/nihilism/

>Where are my long eared elf women?

stolen by jews.

the funny thing about the expanse is that the space niggers (belters) can't even immigrate to earth or mars because they can't handle the gravity.

>How can Milky even compete?

>Where are my long eared elf women?
Comorragh, the Craftworlds, and the Exodite worlds will be purged in due time, citizen.

>Being Federation Scum
>Not Glorious Neo-Zeon
>Not being one with the stars

Don't make me get in my mobile suit to destroy you, only to have an emotional, if possibly sexual psychic connect with you faggot

GAS THE GREYS

SPACE WAR NOW

When will we meme mecha combat into reality?

>Mars
>white

They've evolved green hair and can't even communicate vocally ffs

2nd Martian genocide when?

*Not huffing Jet like a bro

I got a C.R.A.P mask filled with Jet attached to a camel backpack so i can be high 24.7