Toronto woman says fellow bank customer made anti-Asian slurs

>“I looked straight at him and he said ‘hey chinky, chinky can you grant me a wish, chink?’” said Kim. “I ignored it at first, kind of brushed it off, didn’t really know what to do and then he kept hounding me essentially, being like ‘can you grant me a wish chink?’”

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/11/28/toronto-woman-says-fellow-bank-customer-made-anti-asian-slurs.html?campaign_id=A100

Explain yourselves, Toronto. How could you be so racist?

BRING MEECE TO HEEL!

I literally can't even.

Did she grant him his wish?

No she kept bothering management and phoning them to file a complaint and the cuck manager had to call her to give her the lovey dovey feel good hugbox talk so the guy is probably going to lose his bank account at TD because of some chink genie.

This is considered news? Jesus christ.

Can chinks grant wishes? I need to try this. Sounds more legit than coins in fountains or blowing out candles.

Sorry, now that you're honorary white you don't get to play the race card, chinky chang chong.

Yeah that was me, just got home. Aussie chinks get the joke. Leafs can't take a joke.

> The man was white, in his late 20s or early 30s, she said, and his clothing “looked tattered.” He wore a bandana, a baggy shirt and jeans, which hung low, and held a hat in his hand.

Fucking white malkes, how can they keep getting away with this ?

do canada hate asian?

i want to go canada so i can make white girlfriend

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most. I mean fuck, don't these people know being subtle about the lie makes it more believable? They think making the most outlandish lies will make people believe them.

Could it be?

Trade me a Jap girl i'll give you a blonde European girl

Spend one day on the TTC and you'll become a racist fucking white male too.

the shit they make up sounds so retarded. we aren't in 3rd grade anymore. "hey chinkie chinkie grant me a wish" doesn't fucking cut it. i'd tell that bitch to OPEN HER EYES when i'm talking to her

He's definitely /ourguy/

Torontonian here

>he said ‘hey chinky, chinky can you grant me a wish, chink?’

Why is this so fucking funny?

Toronto is 90% Asian now. Anyone living in the city knows what it feels like to watch them eat neighbourhoods one by one. Every day on the train or bus you are surrounded by thousands of them. They don't even learn the language anymore. It's enough to slowly drive you insane.

Japs were rare in Toronto. More Koreans and Chinks. But Japs were always nice and polite compared to the others.

Japs = Almost like whites, quiet and well-mannered
Koreans = Sometimes quiet, but usually loud stupid young ones
Chinks = Monkeys

No man. Just people with no neanderthal dna

Even though she is a liar
>Work in customer service
>Someone is a dick to you
>Proceed to virtue signal and tell the media despite it being an evwry day occurrence all over the world and nobody complains because that's customer service
i hate people

TD is based as fuck
I guess they didn't do additional jiggering screens in their Cucknadia branches

>chinky can you grant me a wish

Shouldn't this be directed towards Arabs with their genies and shit, not Chinamen?

>racist internet forum

>refuses to believe racism exists

This is 100% believable in a big city full of crazies like Tyroneto, the only weird thing is that it made the news

Markham has been completely taken over and china town is fucked I hope this did happen

Come here instead so you'll be in a white country, if you go to Canada you'll just be moving to another Asian nation and i know you guys hate all of Asia that isn't nippon

>hey chinky, chinky can you grant me a wish, chink?

Open season on chinks when for the love of god

I grew up in markham, watched that place turn into a disaster and bailed out