Meme Wars: The Novel

Okay fags, I'm writing a book about the meme wars.
No faggotry, I'm a good writer, but I wanna make this fun.

Give me ideas such as battalion and regiment names, weaponry, and tactics used in the war.
Dubs/trips: character names

Feel free to suggest anything, and argue over sucky names! KEK guide us, as the meme wars will NOT be lost to history.

Bump, as an earlier poster I require the CTR final boss' name to be Ben-Avraham Fischekelgoldsweinbein.

well I am the first so I will it rightfully so.

God I'd milk that tit cow. I'd walk up, place one hand underneath a tit milk cup and with the other I'd come in in from the side like a crustacean. Then, I'd squeeze like one of those weirdly shaped vice.

With both tit milk cups in both hands and in my one crustacean vice claw I'd move in for the second motion.

Arching my head back I'd look upward towards the ceiling, maybe that of the patio. From there I would continue my trajectory. Arching until I was looking behind myself. WHAM.

I kill ivanka with a head butt.

>t. FoeHammer

>im a good writer
You're a faggot

So I was walking in the park with a fellow NEET. We had an utmost interesting discussion (if you were NEET you would understand, us NEETs like to read a lot because we have time for it).

He said: "We NEETs are truly the Nietzschean overman, oui?"

I nodded in agreement: "Of course! We strive for excellence and create our own morals."

He continued: "So what is a wagecuck then? A wagecuck is but a mere drone. Its purpose is simply to sustain us NEETs. We shouldn't feel sorry for them. Imagine our body it contains millions of cells, which are to be replaced time and time again. The wagecuck is but a cell to serve the higher body that is the NEET."

Really makes you think huh?

Make the Battle for Pennsylvania a turning point with the arrival of the Amish forces. Like the Battle of Gondor.

Lol didn't even see that. Good catch

And ofc include the Ted Cruz enemy-to-allie story arch. And make him die on the end for the feels.

wait nvm I'm high

ted Cruz will be in the first chapter, you got it

genuis

Professional Writer here, aiming low just for you user.

Good meme warriors
Aussie Shitposting Alliance
Burger Battalion
Bong Brigade
Poland Platoon

Mid-Level
New Zealand Zealots
That one guy from S. Korea
Japanese Juggernauts

Shit-tier
Swedish Fish
German Jihadis

Weaponry

Memechine gun
Lulzors
Enemies
Swedish Fish
German Jihadis
BBC
Enrichment
Jews
Mainstream Meteors

The Memetic Order of the Knights of Tay

thanks for the ideas, really clever.
where should the early battles be as the Trump Train begins? I'm thinking about having the train roll through shill-infested towns and memechine gun down any kike in sight. Good?

Trumplar Knights.
Highly trained warriors that will die fighting for the Emperor.

I'm not sure how to work it.

I'd say the memechine guns actually convert some of the shills who immediately jump onto the trump train and fire upon their ex-allies.

You son of bitch forget the gorilla warfare battalion T_T

Gianfranco

The Lost Meme Regiment.

fml

>>lit

>I'm a good writer
>Sourcing material from Sup Forums due to lack of creativity

Gg

>using the internet to my advantage by getting clever ideas from other people in order to improve my writing

well geez you caught me red-handed

69th Propaganda Division "Kek's Translators"

Memekrieg.
Kekmmandos.

Chapter 11 - Emerging from the Caves- How Redpilled Lurkers Turned the Tide

op(fag) here.
Give me a name for Donald's Personal guards.

Ted's army of 1237 skelegates

23rd Mechanical Infantry "Lib Rollers".

Donaltus Custodes

Lionguards or Trumpstapo

The Royal Trump Marines

Don't forget the Ghostler Youth

Commissar "no fags left alive" Fischer
Served in the 4th silverback guerrilla warfare division. Basically I found posts on any liberal heavy sights (ex: tumblr) and dumped political memes with several dozen bot accounts. (was a bitch to set up) main account, the one I used was Commissar Fischer, and the bots were like my imperial guard. For the god emperor lads.

I awake on the horizon of war...

Ron Paul crouches with valiance behind me as he draws his bow with slow determination. The upper tip of his drawn arrow glistens in the refracting light caused by nuclear radiation from an air-burst detonated adjacent from the city I inhabit. "You did not listen" is the last thing I hear before I am over-encumbered with the sound of arrows snapping the sound barrier over my head.

After the crackling feigns I am met with a hand and the smiling face of Ron. He guides me towards the well armed man who was seeking to gun us down in silence. The man, now coughing up his lungs into a pool of blood, is pinned to the wall clutching an object in his hand. He shockingly whispers "I have come with a message for you Ron." and becomes limp. His final breath is followed by the *ting* of a small platinum pin with the engraving of a slice of pizza on it as it bounces off of the curb. The mangled face of the dark skinned man was hard for me to recognize but Ron seemed to know who he was. "Ad-Kekminium" was spoken by Ron as he closed the eyes of the now deceased black man.

We begin to walk away from the city that lay decimated behind us. The words "Hill-Dawg for President" are spray painted over the bodies and buildings of the streets that I once knew to be my home. Ron looks upon me and stops, allowing for the wind to carry his cloth and leather shawl in the wind. "Carson was a fool" slips from his quivering lips. He is now holding the pin out towards me and says "It is now your turn to carry the message. Your own will mistake you for foe and your enemies only seem to want you until your resources run dry. You must continue through the baron wasteland that is Americas new face. If you do not stop them now, the Demo-Rats will bring down the entire earth with their failures, never accepting their defeat and always demanding more.... Besides, I work better alone anyways."

I look down at the pizza pin in my hand. It is now my turn to venture forth..

will there be a chapter about kek? and how one brazilian reshaped the spirit of all americans and leafs on the verge of the final countdown ?

>wind twice

Kill me.

The Political Apprentice

One of the jews needs to be named "Shlang"

the leafs need to be shit-tier ranked

Fucking mad libs of Sup Forums huh?
Ok. Shitlorders of the fraternal boarder.

Also, someone named tyroneasaur jewsteinbergakeks

Maybe there's a reason they weren't mentioned

Just a suggestion

Don't leave out the true wizards that circulated Sup Forums during the election to lend a hand.

I still pop in now from time to time, glad I saw this thread as I felt the great meme war must be written about

Wizards were using intention magic to protect the memers. Wizards were actively blocking black magic attacks.