What the FUCK are they doing to Kanye

>Dr. Louis Jolyon West, who was for many years director of UCLA’s Neuropsychiatric Institute, had virtually uncontested links to MKULTRA.
>Britney Spears was taken to the neuropsychiatric section of the UCLA Medical Center on Jan. 31, 2008.
>On June 25, 2009, singer Michael Jackson suffered cardiac arrest and was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center where he died soon after.
>Kanye West was hospitalized for stress and exhaustion Monday at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

This is fucking spooky lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NRzqsfO8F4U
youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g
youtube.com/watch?v=OniNubupbQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=LRFE2kvq29g
youtube.com/watch?v=DVQ3-Xe_suY
youtube.com/watch?v=BXoF8nID3eE
youtube.com/watch?v=0mIcHKa_XCI
youtube.com/watch?v=De_1VKqNoLg
youtube.com/watch?v=htMPixnKJXY
youtube.com/watch?v=bwSFuML3IzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LGmZOGxa0P8
youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI
youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gCZ7zpsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Killing him I hope, one less nigger.

Yep, nothing to see here.

I fucking hate the nigger but if he helps normies see the light I feel we should do something.... What do you guys think?

>judging on one based on the color of one's skin rather then the content of his character/MBTDF

I have a dream Pinochet can rise from the grave to kill all you faggots

He's just going through some state sponsored brainwashing so he can start doing whacky shit to distract the general public from the real shit that's going down. Just like OJ an MJ

Had a kek dream about Kanye last night

He is /ourguy/ and they are trying to monarch mind control him or posibly not monarch because that wouldn't work in this situation, mkultra-derived seems plausable

>Kanye West calls out Hillary and her cronies, Jay Z and Beyonce
>gets put in mental hospital the next day
Did he take a redpill from Bruce Jenner? Are "they" making him pay for it?

His jewish handlers demanded he check himself in for rehab following his pro Trump hate speech. Kanye is deep in debt and had no choice but to obey

>wanting a genius dead
So you want the world full of retards instead?

I seriously wish everyone alive was red pilled and the agents of the devil like the psychiatrist mentioned were dead. I'm so sick of these fuckers. I don't like Kanye West but something about this makes me want to tear the spine out of sneaky doctors and hang them in the street as a warning. I fucking hate this. And I have been in this position before. The fucking doctors were literally reptilian too.

I found a reptilian nest and the next thing I know I was held against my will by these guys and the two head doctors had the most fucked up eyes they didn't even hide it maybe to scare me I don't know but anyway I think I got raped too when they drugged me.

MK Ultra is brainwashing him to murder our Emperor.

One guy always still follows me I know you faggot you think I don't notice you? Anyway these guys are bad fucking news. There is literally nothing you can do but kill yourself.

Praying for you, Kanye

Please take your meds

SPREAD THE WORD

KANYE IS BEING MK ULTRAED

shut the fuck up and get the fuck out lmao

That's the greatest tool the devil has. To say he doesn't exist......

Kanye REALLY was /ournig/ all along...

Forcefully red pilling your audience is a no no to the globalist Jew masters.

it pains me to say it - but should we go get him out? i kinda feel bad for the little fella.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

Just a reminder in case anyone forgot

fpbp

The devil hates it when people think about him

Can we meme kanye more redpills to improve his health? Win/win

That's why most celebrity's said they were voting for Hillary. And how do you know they did, what because they said they would on MSN? Some probably secretly voted for Trump no doubt.

Nothing to see, just another trumptard losing his mind from being to retardedly far up trumps ass

>genius
we must have been listening to different over-sampled, nigger-lyric'd music, then, BRUH BRUH BRUH BRUH

No, just the truth about him is so out there crazy if you ever find out and talk about it they have already got a category for you and an asylum built especially for you. It's also because of all the psychological warfare to make a false reality that has a built in defensive strategy so when you see the truth of the devil you literally can turn "crazy" overnight.

>degenerate rapper whose only song material is his own narcissism has frequent mental breakdowns

well color me fucking surprised

blacks are too stupid to realize all u have to do is pretend to be a good goy and they let you out quick. he will be there for weeks.

And good do is outweighed by the fact that he's a spoilt nigger that had no daddy and married the Whore of Babylon.

I hope he ends up in s strat jacket pumped on thorazine for the rest of his life.

Lol alright then it's settled

Everybodyz get your free "blue pills"

Not to mention having a song about throwing himself out a window.

Sometimes there's no evil jew plot. Sometimes a dumb rapper attention whore spazzes out.

Chappelle probably voted for Trump, even though he said otherwise.

>doing to
>a clinical retardate

can't a reporter get up in that bitch? say all of us fans want to make sure he's alright?

Write down all of your dumb faggot dreams and take them to the mental ward with you

youtube.com/watch?v=NRzqsfO8F4U

>Nigga is going to turn into Akira n shit
youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

Thrown in a mental ward for electroshock reprogramming seems a little harsh for Trumping While Black.

they deprogram him this month.
he publicly apologizes next month.
his career ends in a (((pedophilia scandal))) after that
he dies from (((overdose))) soon after

1984 is real, gentlemen. we're living it.

>This is fucking spooky lads

No, it's not.

Kanye was always an overhyped nigger with delusions of grandeur.

Do you really think some degenerate darkie who claims to be Walt Disney, Steve Jobs, and Jesus Christ deserves to be any place but a mental hospital?

No.

This was a long time coming.

Polonium pellet from an umbrella

wrong one, sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=OniNubupbQ4

fucking kek

Just in case you hadnt seen it

youtube.com/watch?v=LRFE2kvq29g

Crazy people get sent to a mental hospital, who would have guessed

>What the FUCK are they doing to Kanye

re-educating him, of course

youtube.com/watch?v=DVQ3-Xe_suY

i did not believe
until i saw the digits

So cardashians made him go crazy too huh

Personally I think Kayne is half-retarded, but once he started calling out pizza and shit they have him committed. I did some looking into it and it was his trainer that reported him acting erratic. So I started looking into the trainer, Harley Pasternak. His client list reads like a who's who of celebrity Hillary supporters.

He's also had 4 books on the NYT (shocking) best-seller list and a fucking ABC daytime talk show a few years ago and I've never heard of the guy.

Anybody else think it's strange?
>pic related, a mind map I put threw together

Saw TMZ in a store I was in briefly and they were hammering home this mantra that it's not political and Kanye really does have something seriously wrong with him -- something so wrong that they cannot give any details or evidence, but doctors said so.

goodnight sweet prince

>Na-na-na that that don't kill me
>Can only make me stronger

To woke for this world. On the third day Kanye will rise and redpill the world. It is KEKs will

The Kardashians have milked all they can out of this 1-trick pony. Time to retire it and move on to blacker pastures.

>Kanye really does have something seriously wrong with him

He's always been a retarded faggot with serious issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXoF8nID3eE
youtube.com/watch?v=0mIcHKa_XCI
youtube.com/watch?v=De_1VKqNoLg
youtube.com/watch?v=htMPixnKJXY
youtube.com/watch?v=bwSFuML3IzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LGmZOGxa0P8
youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI
youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gCZ7zpsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw

All of these vid

OP if you want to go down this path, check out the deaths of Mcarthy and Forestall in Maryland hospital.

Fast poop bust poop

I think Kanye will either get further redpilled and illuminated, or come out lobotomized.
They're probably telling him that the Jews and the Chinese control his future and he has to play ball while pumping him with MK ultra drugs.

He if he comes out of this his next album will be an indicator of what happened at the Hospital and how hard they're threatening him.
>Top 40 Club hits
They got to him Sup Forums can call him a trash nigger

>Yeezus tier Edginess and more rants
Still /our/guy

Good work user

>they cannot give any details or evidence,
TMZ? Since when can a organization like TMZ keep their mouths shut about anything? Maybe that's a red pill? Tabloids are just their round the clock surveillance teams? Think about it basically no one reads tabloids anyway it's not even a thing.

Its the best hospital near all those celebrities in LA. It is not so surprising so many celebrities end up there.

Lobotomy

I think they can talk him into dropping mainstream success for more creative control and a looser leash. MSM will just shit on him ands will give him bad reviews, shittier Kardashian tabloid stuff, also less money.

It's almost like they all live in LA

Thanks user
Kayne is an ass but nobody deserves to be MKUltra'd. Besides, if he starts spreading the word the normies will either listen or get angry; win win amirite

Does your nurse know you use the internet?
Do what the favela monkey says and take your medication.

He just need a dose of monarch mental programming

He was breaking free of the mental reservation

The voice from the telescreen was still pouring forth its
tale of prisoners and booty and slaughter, but the shouting
outside had died down a little. The waiters were turning
back to their work. One of them approached with the gin
bottle. Winston, sitting in a blissful dream, paid no attention
as his glass was filled up. He was not running or
cheering any longer. He was back in the Ministry of Love,
with everything forgiven, his soul white as snow. He was in
the public dock, confessing everything, implicating everybody.
He was walking down the white-tiled corridor, with
the feeling of walking in sunlight, and an armed guard at
his back. The long-hoped-for bullet was entering his brain.
He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had tak-
376 1984
en him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the
dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O
stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two ginscented
tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was
all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished.
He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother

If during a Trump Presidency they allow a Huge Celebrity to get lobotomized for even expressing Tolerance of Trump...
(And paranoia about (((Jay-z and Dj Khaled))))

CIA Jay-z assasination would literally be hilarious.
And probably cure Kanye's (((illness)))

Project Monarch claims another grave.

RIP Kanye, you spoke out.

Its happening...

He's being drugged and brainwashed like Peeta from the hunger games.

>incoherent rant

Seriously would not be surprised if tru; been feeling like the next major war is when all the spooktech comes out of the secret closets

I feel like he's already dead and replaced with an android. Assange too.

trying to teach him that 2 + 2 is 5 and making sure he truly believes it

maybe because all these famous people live in rich california neighborhoods?

retard.

Who is the doctor attending him and what is his history?

That is all they can do at this point. Point the finger, yell "LIAR", "FAKE", "NOTTRUE" with no evidence to prove otherwise. Now everyone is waking up to it.

They are liquifing children and shooting them directly into his gents.

Monarch was one of the over 100 MKULTRA programs you stupid fucking faggot.

saw through your carotid artery with a rusty grapefruit spoon.

Fuck you. Don't think about what I said, interpret it. I'll be the first person to admit I'm crazy. I don't need your Jewish opinion.

Is it fucked up that i just want him to be sad and alienated because that's where the best work comes from? Yeezus was ok. But emo mbdtf was God tier.

Contradictory conspitard. Definitely a trump supporter

>babbling negroid nonsense with every 3rd sylable being a derivative of "yuh!", "Bruh!" or "uh-huh uh-huh!"

...or are you referring to his "musical compositions" which are 80% sampled loops of OLDER SONGS PERFORMED BY ACTUAL PEOPLE WITH INSTRUMENTAL TALENT and the other 20% being synth hits and stabs from VSTi's placed by some white guy when the egocentric nigger "artist" said...
>yuh... but at dat part, put a thang that sounds like "BBBEEEE-WWWOOMP!" on dat beat right dere!!

t. "THAT" white guy who wasted 10 years making nigger beats for jewish shekels

I retired at 36 but I hate myself for what I did every day.

Sorry... I was young, married to a gold digging 10/10 jewess and had a mean drug habit.

No I will not kill myself. Jesus will decide when and where... and meet me.

>a 10/10 jewess
doesn't exist

kys

>Killing him I hope, one less talent less MTV PR stunt celebrity nigger.

Fixed that for you

PRay to Jesus and ask him to come pick me up if that's what you want... sick of this shit.

While I'm waiting I'll have another drink and work on taking out the Synagogue until my ride comes around.

I don't fell bad for anyone in showbiz except the Disney kids... THEY never knew what they were getting into.

God will forgive them.

Me? I'm not sure... but I'll hope.

reprogramming of our valuable asset, i mean rehab of the youth's idol
nothing to worry about, move along

>How did you get into that business?
>How much did you make?
>What tracks can I hear you on, or what label?

> What the FUCK are they doing to Kanye
Updating his firmware for current year.

(You)

nice questions, for the answer, see: