CUCKS. TRY NOT TO RAGE

Mother stabs herself and kills her two kids.

Just a month prior the cuck that stayed with her after she cheated left this post on Reddit:

web.archive.org/web/20161125191226/https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/59vsy8/im_30m_having_a_hard_time_coping_with_my_wife_29f/

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/
stratusi.com/about-us/our-team/
fox59.com/2016/11/17/police-investigate-double-homicide-in-montgomery-county/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some highlights from the Reddit post

The mothers mom created some GO fund me thing pretending to be the dad acting like it would be used for funeral money but her plan was to spend it on her daughter

Is her name Jill Stein?

that can't be serious surely. is there proof?

>wife cheats on you and then murders your children
Holy shit

how do you know the reddit post is tied to the murder?

>Neighbours

>I am an atheist
That heathen family got what was coming to them.

got moar, Straya?? the nigger deleted his posts, but my soul needs to read and feed

Kill yourself Christcuck you disgrace your ancestors

Why are people putting so much of their lives on reddit?

Christ this guy's life sucks.
At least he doesn't have any more lingering attachments to his old family and can start a new one. Maybe grow a set of balls while he's at it.

People need to vent somewhere anonymously or under a pseudonym so reddit/Sup Forums/forums are the perfect place for that.

Suicide is a sin. Just like infidelity, murder, and not worshiping the lord.
Same reason they put so much of their lives on kikebook.

if someone ever holds something like being suicidal against you (let alone the savage cuckoldry)

and you dont just do it, you're a pussy

if you threatened me with the knowledge i might blow my brains out, you'd have a hard time threatening me with knowledge that i had blown my brains out

Too bad he didn't smoke the bitch, his kids would at least still be alive.

Robert Bly claims that Freudian psychoanalysts used to register a consistent superego message to "be good," but starting in the Nineties, it changed to "be famous."

You know i really cant believe you anons. There are plenty of cucks out there to make fun of but this man did everything in his power to keep his kids happy and sacrificed his own happiness for them.
He was trapped in a labyrinth with no way out and even after all the sufferring and self sacrifice his kids still die. Now imagine that happens to you. Thats not a cuck, its a loving father that lost everything

sweet mother of kek, Straya you do the Lord's work

Anyone dumb enough to get married deserves it desu.

We all know the risks involved. Survival of the fittest. Only those willing to gamble their lives away get married.

Cuckmate

I say this with 100% sincerity: being a beta male LITERALLY drives women crazy

please please please don't ever be one of those cuck faggots who worships his wife. don't be her "partner". be the man of the house or she'll HATE you for it. deeper than any hatred you've ever felt for anything.

go read the older posts:
heartiste.wordpress.com/

this. but we are on Sup Forums so you gotta accept and ignore the shitposters in every feels thread

This dude was a coward not a cuck.

Obviously his wife was fucking insane and actually followed through with her threats to take away his kids forever. If I had to guess he was probably completely demoralized by his wife's crazy shenanigans.

>Current year
>Not expecting your wife to steal all your money and possessions, take your kids and leave you

He got off light. He gets to keep the house and his money.

Jason worley he worked for Stratusi

>Stab your kids to death
>Halfheartedly stab yourself for sympathy

>Women

Why are you calling the guy a cuck?
Isn't it much more deplorable to abandon your children?

Lives in Darlington Indianapolis

>>stratusi.com/about-us/our-team/

>He was trapped in a labyrinth with no way out
doubt

also

checked

>neighbors

what did he mean by this?

deserved it

God made sure he wouldn't have kids
Just look at this numale cuck

>Jason resides in Darlington, Indiana with his wife and 2 children.

wew

Honestly, what is the right play here? If your wife is so fucking insane that she'll murder your kids, imagine what she'd do if she channeled that hatred toward you? I'm amazed she didn't try to frame him for the murder honestly.

I feel bad for guys like this in the current year we live in.

You know he's a smart guy, probably with good morals, that cares very much about his family.

The problem is he's ugly, probably slightly autistic when it comes to social interactions, and doesn't color outside the lines.

In other words to the average 30-hour-a-week-TV-watching female: he's not cool, he's not fun, he's not exciting.

Most guys like this just never find out about the infidelity.

Women are fed by Jewish-TV propaganda that cheating can be justified, feelings in the present matter more than morals, and excitement is more important than stability.

It's really a shame cause you know he's a great guy, but his wife probably despises him for not being cool and good looking.

And of course the state fully supports any decision the wife makes to cheat, so stability isn't really at risk when it comes to infidelity. In fact there is no risk involved for her. That's the problem. Anything she feels in the moment goes. As soon as she married him she became indefinitely stable no matter what choices she decided to make.

I'm sorry, but this man was a cuck, in both the dictionary definition and the sense that he's a coward. Marriage in the 21st century absolutely requires you to be a mega alpha male who won't let his woman live her life incorrectly because boy WILL they live their lives incorrectly with all the temptation around. It's not enough to love her wholeheartedly; you must make her fear leaving you or hurting your children. That's just the way it is, with our culture no longer punishing women from eating the BBC while you're away at work for large portions of the day. No matter how good of a person you are, if you lack the charisma and power, you are simply not fit to be married.

I don't like it either, but nice guys finish last.

here the wife in question. so bee-yoo-tiful!

>Honestly, what is the right play here?

dont get married. our society is designed to cuck guys like this. he's not in the top 20-25% of coolness or looks. he was doomed as soon as he signed the marriage contract.

What's sad is the dude should have talked to a counselor and the both go to couples counseling after the affair was discovered.

From the sounds of it though the wife suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder and had no sense of boundaries. She lied constantly and only told half truths when presented with evidence. Woman with BPD are absolute monsters to deal with and are notorious abusers both emotionally and physically. This guy was probably constantly threatened and screamed at by his wife to the point where he couldn't talk to anyone without getting his shit wrecked

I feel nothing but pity for this guy. Life is unfair sometimes, and it seems he just didn't have it in him

>he's not cool, he's not fun, he's not exciting.

I don't understand, why would a woman get with a guy like this in the first place let alone marry someone like that? He wasn't making bank or anything.

Brandi is her name-o

>Borderline psychiatry
Didn't read your post. Don't ever think you're capable of diagnosing someone with anything when your IQ is sub 90.

what the actual fuck is that

(((Settle down)))

she kinda looks like one of them trashy tiara princesses. like honey-boo boo tier trailer trash

>He wasn't making bank or anything.

>programmer
>not making bank

He's definitely in the top 30% of earners, if not higher.

It's like I said - as soon as he married her - she becomes financially stable no matter what decisions she makes. She can cheat, she can lie, gamble away his money, she can beat him, abuse him emotionally, etc.

And no matter what she does, she's set for life - because his only move is divorce, in which she gets a huge payout for the foreseeable future.

>1 second apart
My brother.

>fuck my friends all have BFs and husbands
>better grab the nearest beta male for social status
>shit, he's a boring as fuck, and what's more, I never see him since he's always at work. Hmm, this tasty penis living next to me seems like a good snack for when he's away.

This is why courts automatically awarding custody to the mother is stupid.

When the foundations of family are rotten, it's doomed to fall apart.

He either knocked her up. Or she use to be fatter and after losing weight she found new confidence and became a whore.

Doesn't matter, she was kind of fugly and obviously mental.

He's the best chance she had to settle down

Is the only real solution in like never to marry?

Greekbro gets it.

so look a the community response in the article. this is how white people respond. compare that to blacks. violence is so commonplace in the hod everyone becomes numb. if this lady had been a she boon they would be defending her saying she dindu nuffin.

fox59.com/2016/11/17/police-investigate-double-homicide-in-montgomery-county/

>The children’s father, Jason Worley, was sleeping in the basement at the time of the crime.

kek

“I did not want him taking them, so I stabbed them,” Worley told police according to court documents. “I just wanted to die with them.”

Fucking psycho

It's sad in a way, but this is a lesson men need to learn. I'm a khv that used to be incel, but years of stories like this have made me perfectly happy to avoid the vaginal jew. Weak men don't need to be shown that we're weak, we already know that we will never be Chad, but what we need to know is that people actively profit off of our weakness and don't give a shit about us.

There is a Hell and that cunt is burning in it.

No. Marriage still has a slim chance of working out if you are Chad. You need to give that girl a reason not to eat the BBC. Unfortunately, even Chads struggle with this as that feeling of a giant, throbbing penis rubbing the insides of your vaginal cavern, as well as the tantalizing gibmedats from divorce settlements are just too big of a temptation for women to handle.

I'm an never getting married

seriously fuck women

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

here is your WEW, (((LAD)))

KYS faggot

>woman is too much of a coward to even kill herself properly

Jesus christ.

Kill yourself.
Didn't read.

Female entitlement

Happens a lot, remember that story about the spic maid in NYC that killed the children of her rich white master? Or that Yates cunt.

>I just wanted to die with them
Lies

She didn't die, she pity stabbed herself so she can claim she wanted to die with them.

Yes or become an alpha god.
>Top 20% in looks
>Fit, dress well
>Charismatic - willing to play mind games and assert dominance over your wife
>Hold your wife accountable, she has to have something to put her time into idles wives = cheating wives, make her work part time or invest heavily into a hobby
>Don't allow her morals to be corrupted by TV/friends - any time she spends not around you is time that her mind is being molded into that of a 'modern woman'

I could go on but that's the basics.

>coward
No, she's smart. She knows she just has to plea temporary insanity, post-vaginal stress syndrome, and she gets to enjoy 5 years in a psych ward, before being freed. All the while she gets to fuck Tyrone, the security guard.

It fits the criteria with the evidence presented.

BPD people have no empathy and are vindictive when they feel attacked. The husband was going to leave her so she killed the kids out of spite.

BPD people are notorious cheaters as well that often fall into affairs because they have no concept of boundaries.

at least she was a cute girl, not?

she's a 1.5

It is, but for some reason, people here just seem to pay lip service to the idea of a family structure.
If you don't have kids with her yet, fine. If you do, you better try your damnedest to make things work. He did the right thing, and it was the only thing a sane man would do. You try to convince her to not be a giant fucking slut bag, and if she refuses, you go talk to a divorce attorney with as much evidence as possible.

>And no matter what she does, she's set for life - because his only move is divorce, in which she gets a huge payout for the foreseeable future.
Then why did she murder her two biggest insurance policies and try to end herself?

>Unless the guy was suing for full custody and has a good lawyer+plenty of legal ammo to win it. Then that would make sense.

>Then why did she murder her two biggest insurance policies and try to end herself?

Who knows. Maybe there was a shred of humanity in her TV ridden mind.

not

>lie in bed before going to sleep
>remember that my young children were brutally murdered
>wake up the next morning
>lie in bed before going to sleep
>wake up the next morning

>repeat for the next 50 years

This is worse than hell. I couldn't go a week before ending it.

He already said his mind was preoccupied by

>Remember your wife is/was cheating on you with your neighbor

Neither one is much of a life to be quite honest.

Self diagnosis is a presenting factor in stupidity

>Christcuck
Greater than you or anyone of your lineage were Christians you disgusting kike.

Only eternal slumber can save him now.

KEK MY LIFE TO PIECES
I DONT EVEN GET A DIVORCE

You realize making statements like this makes you no better than some muslim sand nigger wanting kill people over a cartoon right?

I guess what I'm trying to say is, kys faggot.

>found out his wife was cheating on him
>decided to take the house instead of the kids
>gave his kids to a whore so they could live with a whore's mom
>decided to do a 180 and take the wife and kids back and apologize to the man fucking his wife
>had to go on reddit like a year later before acting like a non-retard and divorcing
>wife killed the kids in the meantime

>implying i could imagine myself in this position

Which? My prehistoric ancestors or the ones from 16th century England. It's time to go back to Africa, Tyrone.

>He did the right thing, and it was the only thing a sane man would do

should have never married her if he knew she was unstable,
should have never had kids with her if he knew she was unstable,
should have lawyered up as soon as he caught her cheating

letting a cheating wife, possible unstable, be in control and in charge of children is anything but right or sane

user afterr reading the article i am pretty sure he had evidence of infidelity and thinking everything would work itself out if he was kind was weak sause desu

Not a cuck, but I do not fault the guy for not wanting to have his kids raised in a single-parent household.

That shit will ruin your life.

>remember that my young children were brutally murdered by my Cletus-tier "wife" I got bullied into staying with after I got brutally cuckolded

FTFY

Today women are evil.

Threads like this almost make me want to remain a robot for the rest of my life.

Are you reading the same story? His kids are dead.

Why people sacrifice so much for the "happiness" of such small childrens, they were 7 and 3, they can't even remember the name of their street. They are not going to have a "trauma" because their parents got separated, they are not even going to remember shit.

My cousin is the same, her husband beat the shit out of her but she never left him because her 2 years old would miss her dad. she left him like 3 years later when he put a knife on the kid.

Jesus christ i'd fry my brains with drugs just to forget everything

Can you say Mulatto?