tfw no korean boyfriend
>why live

closest i could get is having him rub his ASMR cock in my ears
youtube.com/watch?v=gBm8m0l3eiI

>be working with chinese ppl
>low hygiene
>lie to your face with a smile
>no work ethic
I have grown to hate them. I never thought I could hate yellow niggers as much as I hate pakis and niggers but they are my new most worst.
And there are a billion of them.

Im told its because China has insanely frivulous lawsuits. I think people might want to help, but cant because pretty much last person found with the baby is liable for everything.

they are small and usually wont attack you , so they are ...a bit better

Yes but they are bigger back stabbers than sand niggers

>chinese """(((people)))"""

in china running and not helping is better than going to jail

Fuck.

Yesterday I saw a clip of a brown baby getting eaten by a boar.

Daily reminder that the Chinese are literally the Borg from Star Trek.

sand niggers have slightly more soul and honor but are dumber and more violent.
Asians are heartless little gnomes

Seeing too many children, desensitize you. The same thing with blacks in inner cities.

damn, poor child...

Yeah I just got a new contracting job and this chinese guy was acting like an ass and not caring and acting like he didn't know what we were talking about.

AK

I fucking hate them. They are lazy and plain bad at their jobs. And they will try to play tricks on you so you do their job.
I treat them like pieces of shit now.

why do chinks never smile or show some sympathy in their business? that's annoying

Kid should learn to cross the road.

china is a third world shithole

oh i member this video

This is my first time being exposed to them like this, wasn't the best first time impression.

>tfw can never enter an elevator again without thinking this

t-thanks internet

Reminder that the Japanese are the only humans in Asia

Fuck man. My country is infeasted with chineses. I really hate them

I can imagine some chink maintenance workers deliberately fucking with elevators/escalators etc to hurt people.

someone's been watching HydeWars

hey it could be worse, you could actually live in china

The Chinese are white collar niggers. They destroy just as many lives and communities through shady business deals and forcing people out of their homes. They might even be worse since negroes at least have a moral code. Kill a black man and his brother will avenge him. The Chinese would slaughter their families for a hundred bucks.

oh man the escalator one is even worse i wish i had it saved, mother and her child get off the escalator and the mother is sucked underneath it in front of the child

fug

will I have to deal with them in any manufacturing tech job? I do HVAC now, but was planning on switching to electronic manufacturing to make more money. But not if asian coworkers somehow never get fired for being shit at their job and make me want to break their nose.

That looks amazing

They are the merchants of the east, but for the most part their descendants are beta, anime watching dota players

that being said they could still become a problem given loose immigration policies and a couple decades

holy fuck
interesting seeing him initially have myoclonic jerking, turning into a seizure
trying to figure out why he has a seizure when he hasn't had a head injury, assuming he didn't already have epilepsy

would be better if they were nukes, i think its from a chemical plant exploding

its what happens when stupid people walk in teh street in front of a vehicle

maybe if you swede could bring yourselves to do it your standardized test scores would go up and to a degree get rid of some nigs

Yeah, and if you save someone's life you are financially responsible for their care for life. Not sure how true.

You say this whilst sucking off niggers and sandniggers. Chinks are fucking horrible but you're not one to speak Swedecuck

Why does that webm remind me of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc

Holy fuck.

i'm no doctor but it looks like his spine was severely damaged by holding up the weight of the entire elevator which may have something to do with it, honestly the way it fell on him i'm surprised he didn't die instantly

did she survive?

That's China. They don't want to bother with lawsuits so they just flee instead. Plus, this is a country in which Mao tried to purge any semblance of decent "bourgeoisie" norms during the cultural revolution, which is part of the reason why people act like brutes.

This wouldn't happen in other asian countries outside of China.

what the fuck

Don't forget they can't into zoning laws so you get industrial explosions in residential areas lol

Honestly, if she got caught up in the machine work, I hope she didn't. Life after such an accident would be fucking unbearable.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1q3HwB0y0

thanks m8, rare footage of chinese people actually attempting to help someone in danger

>tfw basically do

no

Lol. You're delusional.

Aren't the Chinese among the people with the highest IQ in the world? They are beyond barbaric.

Are these vile acts of degeneracy localized to certain regions in China or is it a common thing?

How come I see multiple threads per day on bile bears recently? This shit has been going on for ages. There were shitloads of commercials about this on Dutch television roughly 15~20 years ago but at some point they switched to le poor stray dogs and cats and maltreated donkeys and lost interest in the bile bears

You ruined my day. I am so sad now

What anime?

CHINESE!

I'M AFRAID!

SAVE ME POPPA TRUMP!

The Chinese are soulless monkeys. All they care about is money. Literally nothing else matters to them.

I knew a half-Japanese guy growing up. He was a sadistic psychopath. He was kicked off school because he molested a couple of younger boys and smeared the bathroom walls with his own shit.

I listen to this about once a month
youtube.com/watch?v=gUVwy3GLYsY&spfreload=10

Remember that gif of the Mom getting eaten by the escalator in China, and she manages to save her baby in her last moments by tossing it to some old lady standing nearby?

That was some reality TV shit, man

Anyone know what it's like down there in that machinery?

why dont you actually look through the thread you FUCKING FAT FUCK go eat yourself to DEATH!

It's a common thing.
They act very rude every time.

Had the black shirt guy pushed him instead he would have survived, also he was the one pointing at something inside the elevator.

Murder complete.

>crush cage
for no benefit other than bile that doesn't even do anything

wew, calm down Castro

how did the south korean media react to trump's win

>Aren't the Chinese among the people with the highest IQ in the world?
According to their own data. Also they are probably the worst cheaters in the world. Jews will slide by on some loophole, but the chinks just flat out cheat.

Oh yeah I remember it.
I watched it here 30 SECONDS AGO IN THE SAME FUCKING THREAD

There's a very real possibility that she lived by dropping down into the machine room, instead of being crushed underneath the stairwell chain. Consider that the floor she fell through is removable by design, it' for mechanics to access the motor. She could have purposely let go to drop to the floor of the machine room.

nah, we looked it up once or some other place there was an article about her death

Reminds me of that X Files episode.

At least she got to save her child.

which episode
squeeze?

They were very shocked, but not quite long.
Because of this bitch.(pic related)
sputniknews.com/asia/201611021047005341-south-korea-shaman-gate/

Nah she was being dragged.

Yeah, but it's from the bottom of the escalator IIRC.

>slide by on some loophole
jews run the world being less than 1% of the population and you still don't think there's a chance they're smarter than you? lmao

nope, she got between chain and traverse.
And was like chop chop chop all in the chain, they needed days to get her parts ouf of there.

It's the laws fucking everything up. Somehow, killing someone will have less penalty than merely injuring them.

this one really makes me sad

Ashkenazi elites might have high IQ, most jews are sandnigger tier tho

I have been to taiwan and it's not like that there.

This is the result of 50 years of communism destroying the nationalist spirit and the sense of community.

America will be like this soon.

When nobody is your brother, you won't help them.

Post-earth quake Japan was the most civilized example of humanity that I have ever seen.

Not Chinese, but anyone have a webm of the video inside a car where a brick flies off a truck, goes through the windshield, and hits the passenger in the head?

Do asians have souls?

We are lost souls

Hyde Wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9FCDfcGQqg

How can you be a lost soul when you don't even have a soul

Communism takes away your soul

Thats acctually really funny

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE POST THE FULL THING YOU GODDAMN BEAN

pls no

They're inhuman too. Taiwanese are problematic the least soulless.

do it pedro

No.

shit. build a wall before he posts the rest

Except they didn't help the lady or hit the emergency stop button that was RIGHT THERE