I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

cool.

Shouldn't of hit the bong that last time. Always running late.

No refunds, eh?

Still has 270 then right boys?

What if she uses the money for a recount in a state Clinton won?

The Jew jewed everyone out of their money

>I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

How about "I didn't try at all and pocketed the money, so long suckers"?

IN THE END, I'M KEEPING ALL THE SHEKELS

REMEMBER THE 6 JILLION

IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

now that would be a twist

Clinton uses Stein as a puppet to do a recount

Stein turns and requests recount in CA, exposes millions of fraudulent votes

NO REFUNDS
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

SHEKELED AGAIN!!

ooooops... I waited too long, guess I'm just gunna have to keep all the money.

Hoping for this but she wont do California because she loves illegals. Maybe Virginia and North Carolina?

>six jillion

I'm fucking stealing that line lol

It was obviously a scam and it's great to see idiots get taken for a ride like this. If she was serious she would have done it 2-3 days after the election.

>"missed"

>pocketing Soros funds
I'm okay with this

Bernie did a good job scamming poor idiots out of their cash, but 99.9% of Jill's funding came from Soros, who knew the whole thing was a crapshoot anyway, so it wasn't really the same in terms of "scamming libtards of their cash"

Makes you wonder if Hillary put Jill up to this to embarrass the shit out of Jill as punishment for taking votes away from Hillary

Keep donating for time travel

She raised money for her party, retard.
That was her plan.

Did she just steal Soros' money? That's ballsy

As if she wasn't scamming for money with the recount bull shit to bring it in.

No
fucking
way

BUT IN THE END BLACK LIVES DONT EVEN MATTER

Did he really dye his hair blonde?
STOP APPRECIATING MY CULTURE YOU FILTHY NEGROE!!!

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

North carolina will be doing a recount due to the gov race anyways.

Shes gonna need another few million to lobby for a bill that will change the deadline.

Stein was never interested in the fucking recount in the first place. She just wanted more money to fulfill her political ambitions. All those stupid liberals fell for it.

She knew exactly what she was doing. If she actually wanted the recount this would have been done weeks ago.
But what more do you expect from (((Stein)))?

Stein was well aware this wasn't going to help Hillary.

She was just stirring the pot, getting some self-promotion, and donations for her party.

Good for her, I say.

My sides.

Couldn't be his, or maybe oadded through from Hillary. She wanted to make sure it went through

Remember she went to war against qaddafi because she hated him. She is nuts when you piss her off.

Man, she fucking knew. Her Jew instinct kicked in and pulled a sanders. Collected money from stupid goys.

I JEWED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END I GOT 7 MILLION DOLLARS

LOL @ all the libcucks who blindly donated money for this

This is rich, she's really the ultimate Jew

The true number is closer to 7 gorillion dollars goy

He should donate 6 gorillion , everyone will remember this

fucking kek

And the beast show's it's ugly head.

>Quest Expired.png

Campaign coffers are stuffed!

It's a fake account dude.

She's talking about "peasant chicks" in another recent tweet.

kekked hard

The leftist establishment and the PC crowd as a whole did an immediate 180 on their entire "let's act like adults, respect democracy, and get on as a country, no matter the result" act that they were putting on when they thought that they were winning.

It's a good thing, too, because they've made our fight a whole lot easier in the process.

This is fucking hilarious. Did she make the deadline for Wisconsin and Michigan? Did she even try?

I knew as soon as Stein made the announcement that it would be a lot of laughs. Clinton teaming up was just icing on the cake.

Good stuff!

DING DING! Time to move to Canada Shillkins!

But why would Soros do that if he knew it was a lost cause?

NO REFUNDS

KA CHING

(((NO REFUNDS)))

It's a fake account. Look at post history

No refunds

Jill BTFOs libshits again.

She just conned millions out of retarded Hillary supporters. I say good for her.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Clinton and Stein - Two wrongs don't make a right even under Common Core!

$7,000,000 is nothing to King Kike. He probably figured it was worth the attempt and attention.

It's on purpose so she spend as little as possible to pocket the rest.

>Shouldn't of
American education...

Yeah, although it's not completely over until the electoral college votes since she missed the deadline and couldn't prove anything anyway they won't be able to steal it through "recounts" even if they magically throw out a bunch of trump votes in Michigan and Wisconsin.

He's an old fuck with billions of dollars lying around. That guy is going to bite the dust very soon and he knows it. With death looming around the corner, I'm not at all surprised that he is pumping millions of dollars into these ventures in a very desperate attempt to do something about the election.

This

BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Or was it even meant to?

NO REFUNDS. Sorry goys. Mama needs a new house.

oh noooooo
that sucks

Check those boobs

Trump wins again, but the jewess profited.

HAHAHAHA

Soros blew a few bits, Stein has ruined her political career, Clinton fails to commandeer the election and looks like a complete hypocrite doing so.

Does it get any better than this?

>jillion

kek

Era of Good Feelings 2: Nationalist boogaloo" when?

I guess the states were not going to give in as easily as the Democratic National Committee. HAHAHA!

Saved

niow?

They'll hatch a new crazy scheme next week.
Be sure to tune in!

What about the MI recount she was memeing about?

Did she get BTFO there too? How will Liberals react when only WI recounts, and they don't even get that?

You can't make this up

IIRC Trump won Michigan after the recount

I was sitting at work today and was thinking of Clinton and Stein, when suddenly Pinky and the Brain came to mind (not suggesting either of them are a "brain").

"What do you wanna do tonight, Hill?"

"Same thing we do every night, Stein." "Try to take over the country!"

When I quickly glanced over the image I read it as "Satan missed the recount deadline".

IN THE END I GET TO KEEP THE MONEY

I think it was the most epic troll, personally. Exposed Hillary as a hypocrite, exposed voter fraud, and solidified Trump's Michigan win.

Yeah, but she was memeing about getting another one.

I personally think she only included it, because it was the only way she could convince Hilltards to give money

>shouldn't of
shouldn't have*

Wow, I didn't think Stein was much of a Jew because of her hatred of Israel, but damn she's pretty fucking Jewish

She got more money running this scam than she did in her entire last year running for President

muahahahahahaha!

>Donate life's savings to Bernie #SmashtheOligarchy
>He fails (He could have won)
>Work overtime at Taco Time everyday
>Donate recouped savings to stop Trump
>She misses the Deadline
>Life as a Bernie Bro

Add the face of a Clinton Crybaby and change "Feel the Bern" to "You've been Steined". Hmm, KEK, should I fire up the GIMP?

can't believe I voted for this bitch

Guys, this was a successful Trump/Roger Stone psy-op. Stein is /our gilf/.

This was made to fail from day one, but real intention was to make Hillary and media look like hypocrites, which it fully accomplished.

Well Jewed.

I guess now we all now why it's called the "Green Party".

>trusting a Jew