Press S to Spit on Grave and congratulate Officer Horujko on executing this mudslime

Press S to Spit on Grave and congratulate Officer Horujko on executing this mudslime

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
nleomf.org/contribute/
supportpolice.com/
fop.net/CmsPage.aspx?id=229
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Horujko
I ain't congragulating that Finngolian rape baby.

die muslim towel head pieces of shit poo in loo kebab nigger

But look how happy he is to get his first kill of the Race War. Surely you'd prefer him on your side than 'Abdul Razak Ali Artan'.

Right on. I said something much more PG, actually I think I just laughed at that douchebag who claimed it was wrong to call this guy a hero, and even that got people triggered.

what the fuck man.

>ywn gun down a machete wielding ape as he screams about the religion of peace while he rips people to pieces

not cool. charge him with murder

brown lives matter

Yes you will user, you just have to BELIEVE!

The race war will happen in our lifetime. I'm glad the machete wielding apes in Australia are extra retarded and drink petrol, will make them much easier to cleanse.

It's not fair though because no one will try to stab up my alma mater. Everyone has guns there so someone would probably even get to him before me if it happened. And even then, I almost never go on campus since I graduated

S

S

don't bury the nigger, chuck it in a landfill

S.
Black apes splatter

Is it legal for the public to donate to a specific cop? If it is why doesn't Sup Forums start opening up shit for people to donate and send money to these cops that shoot niggers and mudslimes? These cops put up with too much bull shit and the ones that shine with a dead nigger or mudslime on their badge deserve cash and public heroism.

fuck off nigger

s

I swear if BLM freaks out over this I might snap.

F

>Asian name
>white as fuck

how?

It's a Polish name

why snap? the world is a fucking comedy show

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

my mouth is dry

S

S.

slavic name

Where do white people come from??

S

heaven

>tfw when heavy.com posts mostly good stuff about him, and I have trouble accepting it after the shit show they pulled with the BLM shooting last year

Oh yeah, the white/albino bastard baby of a west african tribe forced into the cold shunned and cursed to be white, white niggers disgust me

S and praise Kek

Oh so you feel from the heavens like barack obama, sad white nigger puppet

SJWs SUCK IT! Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

S

r a r e
a
r
e

I didn't even know you guys had internet

S

s

HORUJKO-EN

S based copo

S

S

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

no. the most you can really get away with giving them is a free cup of coffee or a donut. Their jobs prohibit bribes. That means 'donations' too, given personally.

But you can give to many real police officer support organizations. You can give to charities set up for dead officers families. or the ones that set up trusts for dead officer kids. The ones that set up memorials for dead officers. Or you can give to the small departments that struggle for funding. Cops spend a lot of their personal money on their gear and other job needs, including training.

nleomf.org/contribute/
supportpolice.com/
fop.net/CmsPage.aspx?id=229

s

>Horujko
>white

Something doesn't add up here he's supposed to mongoloid

>Press S
>Take a step back

Spitting would be F, just like everything else

How the fuck are we supposed to make meme names out of a last name like that? Zimmerman was so easy.

S

He's cute. Would allow to stick in pooper.

DOMO ARIGATO MISTER HORUJKO

The officer wasn't hurt, was he?

Can't talon the Alan

S

That's a slavic surname I'm pretty sure

Why didn't he just mace him?
Why didn't he just shoot him in the knee?
BLACK LIVES MATTER
L
A
C
K

L
I
V
E
S

M
A
T
T
E
R

He did shoot him in the knee. Right in the "knee grow" region.

S.

Congratulations Officer! Let me shake your hand.

Please never again

S

S

Fuck off Trudeau

Well played

Based. We need more like him.

sssssss