YFW this guy

knows more about science than Trump's EPA head

Not really. He's a college drop out and a glorified tour guide. I once called him a nigger on the bus.

and still he knows more about science than Trump's EPA head

Black Science Man is an egotistical piece of human garbage.

He's overrated. While actual scientists are out doing work, this guy is attention whoring it out on social media and reciting shit he's memorized since he was a youth. He is to science what Paris Hilton is to acting.

guys like NDT and Bill Nye are memes to the science community. I will give him credit where credit's due though. He does appear to be a smart guy and getting more youths interested in scientific pursuits is always a good thing.

you cherry-picked one failure by the EPA in order to claim that the entire organization is worthless

You also used a mischaracterization of the EPA in your previous post when, in fact, anyone who knows anything about the history of pollution regulation in the US knows that it was the EPA that stopped things like the Cuyahoga river catching fire 13 times and the Ohio river catching fire multiple times.

Anyone who actually knows something about American history knows that pollution regulation is important and that it does not happen because of the "voluntary regulation" fantasy of the GOP and its morons who think putting someone who doesn't know science in charge of a scientific agency.

Go live in China and tell us all about how pollution makes people funnier.

>Black Science Man is an egotistical piece of human garbage.

and yet he stills knows more about science than Trump's EPA pick

>guys like NDT and Bill Nye are memes to the science community.

and yet they still know more about science than Trump's EPA guy

Nice Dodge.

thanks for the pasta

Doesn't even have a job

He's a plagiarist hack

>Doesn't even have a job

>He's a plagiarist hack

>and yet they still know more about science than Trump's EPA guy

and yet they still know more about science than Trump's EPA guy

^^This

And who says the Head of the EPA needs to be a scientist? The niggers just sign documents and have photo-ops.

The universe be don't like we think it is, but it do.

The real Trump apparently thinks a scientific organization is properly headed by someone who doesn't know science from a hill of beans.

I don't know. Ask the Trump people. I'm not certain that they know what science is. I have a strong feeling none of them could even tell us what the scientific method is and why it's important.

In all fairness to black meme man, at least he does have a better degree than Bill Nye. Still, he knows jackshit about environmental science (astrophysics is a completely different field).

>The real Trump apparently thinks a scientific organization is properly headed by someone who doesn't know science from a hill of beans.

This guy gets it.

Ugh. Go back to your Ethnic Studies department. Some of us really do understand science, and much better than you "science-fans."

>Still, he knows jackshit about environmental science (astrophysics is a completely different field).

and yet he knows more about it than Trump's EPA pick.

Yes, a hill of beans.

Since bean counters and money-grubbers apparently are supposed to run the world on make-believe science just like Stalin thought when he put people who had no idea what agriculture is in charge of things like that and caused famine. And Mao, too.

>Some of us really do understand science

role-playing being part of Trump's transition team?

cute!

Maybe I should spell it out in big capital letters

Fine, I'll admit defeat. Trump should have picked someone with (at least) a bachelors in some science. There. Are you happy? You got someone to agree with you

This guy still gets it.

Leftists are no better. They all think human evolution stopped 50,000 years ago.

NASA has not fared well under Hussein. We'll see if President Cheeto can one-up him.

>Trump should have picked someone with (at least) a bachelors in some science. There. Are you happy? You got someone to agree with you

but he didn't

yours is cherry picking fallacy

mine is an argument but you have to think to understand it

Please do. I cannot seem to understand your shallow attempts of wit

>>study physics for years
>>suck so bad at it you have to become a tv/web "personality

>still know more about science than Trump's EPA head

>yours is cherry picking fallacy
>mine is an argument but you have to think to understand it
You were good until you started spamming posts lacking the required context.

He is pasting responses I wrote from another thread without the necessary context, making that particular comment useless.

>He is pasting responses I wrote from another thread without the necessary context, making that particular comment useless.
and yet he knows more about it than Trump's EPA pick.

>Nice Dodge.
and yet he still knows more about science than Trump's EPA guy

As long as he kills the EPA, he knows just enough science to do the job right.
Suck on that you shitposting faggot.

Who cares the EPA doesn't do anything useful anymore and is just a waste of tax payers dollars

tired meme is tired

go live in a China, especially northern China, and get back to us about how pollution has made you funnier

>As long as he kills the EPA, he knows just enough science to do the job right.

The Dark Ages are calling you back.

Or maybe that was Iran?