Is stealing a Bible from a hotel to learn the teachings of God and give your life to the Lord a sin/bad thing to do?

Is stealing a Bible from a hotel to learn the teachings of God and give your life to the Lord a sin/bad thing to do?

Yes, especially since bibles are freaking everywhere and cost like, a few dollars.

Yes, wtf?

Go to any christian thrift store and they usually give them out for free there.

Don't be a nigger.

No joke, I have never seen one for sale in a shop

>that flag

explains it all, can't offend the muzzies

Hmm. Would you steal a bible in order to feed your family?

How horribly nigger-tier is England? They literally give those things away over here. They give away those little orange New Testaments with Proverbs and Psalms like business cards.

a church will give you a bible

Nah not here mate, you can get a little leaflet if you go to a Church and a cup of tea on Sundays

Not really, we don't have religious shops or thrift shops that sell those kinds of things.

Churches usually give them out for free, avoid the Mormon and Baptist churches though, those guys are insane.

One day in high school, some good christian boys were walking around with a box handing out little orange mini bibles, new testament, psalms and proverbs. I thought to myself, i will keep this as long as i live. And 7 years later i recently found it in my belongings. God bless you guys.

It impossible to steal a Bible for study. The giver of Bibles would want you have have it.

No, it's not a bad thing to do. I'm assuming it's a Gideon Bible, and they are meant to be taken. Those niggers are like gnome in the night, replacing them and such

don't forget pentacostals, those guys are weirdos with their speaking in tongues and generally being crazy people. They're like baptists on meth

The Gideons organization has been passing out free bibles for over 100 years. They place the bibles in Hotel rooms in hopes that occupants will read them and are happy to replace bibles that have been taken. It is only unethical to take it if you plan to destroy it.

Seriously can we ease down on the England bashing today, it's been non stop and for no reason.

England has been glorious and kind to everyone, trying to help you all become free with are Nige.

U show some respect or I'll blow your head off.

>Tree Shrews ----------- American Indians

this, but wtf if you cant find bibles elsewhere?
do they not have Threads of Hope or Catholic Charities in bongistan?

Luckily there's not a Pentecostal Church near me, you're talking about those black churches right? Where they all sing and dance and say "CAN I GET AN AMEN?"

Photo of the Bible, probably the fanciest one I seen apart from in films. And no I don't plan to destroy it

Every single bookstoore chain has them here

>Mormon
B-but user-kun, why?

>Gideon's
Don't worry you're not going to hell.

Easier ways user. Look inside the bible and I almost guarantee there will be a number for the company that does the hotel Bibles you could call and ask for one. Heck ask the front desk or the maids for an extra to take home; I highly doubt they're going to be stingy over a Bible. As other anons have said the new testament/psalm and proverbs are given away by the truck load I thought all over. At the very least you can just download a Bible app or just Google literally any type you like; I recommend new king James myself. Still the classic old text minus all the shall's and thou's and what I consider (american education hurr durr) to be confusing and unnecessary words. God bless you though homie. Really does bring me joy knowing people want to find out God's word and embrace his love in this twisted evil dying world.

I have a Gideons bible I got for free at a thrift store that I keep on my car's dash for reading when Im bored.

I have 2 KJV on my book shelves.

I like King James Version the best too.

The Gideons put them there for people to read so is taking it really stealing?

They are insane, I've met and spoken with them and they seem nice and try to be nice but there's something about them that's off. You know that picture of the staring leftist woman that's shrieking? Yeah that's sort of what they look like, plus they're all Americans (no offense) but you can be a bit overbearing, I'm introvert and I don't like the loud talking and falseness that they excrete. Just seems forced and not true. Also Joseph Smith was a con artist that managed to brainwash a bunch of Americans. GG.

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB!

I do plan on destroying it after all

Yes because you can call the Gideons of your area and ask for one for free.

I'm lost, who is Modern Man supposed to be? Anglos? Teutons?

Yes
You can rob the hotel for it, tell them your name, where you live and that you are robbing them of this bible. That is OK.

Stealing is never OK. Cowardly. Jewish

Well you keep God in your heart, not in false temples or false idols such as the bible (printed by man, spoken by man). So go ahead, I'm sure God finds the Bible to be a piece of inaccurate shit.

No?

>can i steal a bible
>Uses internet

Just go to biblegateway. They have 150 translations

They're put there for you to take. That's the point. They get replaced.

Those Bibles aren't put there by the hotels. They're placed there by a Christian missionary group called Gideons International. If you really want a Bible that badly, I'm sure they'd be willing to give you one.

>Lower Primates and Household Appliances

Why can I not stop laughing?

That's literally why they put them there.

My great aunts bible that was passed down to me. Know the feeling. It's family heirloom my children will one day own and cherish I hope

Forgot image

>Not knowing the Gideons provide bibles to hotels, schools ect

I was Christian before it was cool.

What about randomly ripping out a page to make a nigger-tier makeshift joint?

oh i forgot to mention for free and it is a part of the
cleaner's duty to replace any that have been taken.

>smoking ink
yup, nigger tier

we love you but you have to take care of your muslim problem, lad

Ugh...don't think so pretty sure that's the point of them being put there.

There are usually a couple blank pages in the back of bibles.

>>h