NOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please tell me that isn't real. What a fucking baby.

Go away pussies. Let him fight.

>tfw thought the shitposting was ever going to end

You fucking idiots knew he was like this before you memed him into office.

who didn't expect this? he's literally /ourguy/, no shit he's going to shitpost.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>We're going to get 8 years of this.

The future is looking bright, boys.

these are all in quotes

Trump should be more mad at Romney than this recount drama.

OP IS A FAGGOT

I literally can't even anymore, I feel pretty embarrassed for my countrymen though I still support this guy.

Fuck yeah

more animated pepe

>every tweet he makes triggers the fuck out of liberals

how can one man be so based?

I fucking love your new prez

Good jahb burgerbros

Nope. I emailed Jeb about running in 2020 and he seemed to like the idea and thanked me.

OUR President will speak directly to the citizens of the United States.

Are you not entertained?

Is this not why you are here?

Saved!

>8 more years

Lol ctr please go. Trump can shit post

>Pepe...it's beautiful...

HOLY SHIT DRUMPF is so dumb LMFAO you guys are retarded
>muh 6 BAJILLLION ILLEGALZZZ

Is it possible that Trump's twitter rants have never really done him damage because the vast majority of the population don't give a shit about twitter?

I love seeing you unhappy. 8 years of this!

>This retard is our president.

I only imagine this retarded fuckface moron sitting on his chair, talking trash on twitter while everyone else around him tried to fix this goddamn country.

These are some of the best tweets; high quality, high quantity , high energy.

what is that foot?

Kek he's pissed him off again

What you people don't realize is that Trump is like a pig in the mud. When you wrestle him you get shit all over you and he has a good time. Typical New Yorker. I'm surprised the GOP didn't tap into this before but I guess it was just luck this time.

Hell if Hillary handn't been the cookoo chick in the nest pushing out all the other demos to the ground, trump might have run as a demoncrat.

You know this makes me want to cringe, it's like what the fuck dude you won?! Just be classy now!

But then I remember the moments during the primaries where I said the same thing. And he won against all odds.

And then I remember the moments during the general where I said the same thing, and he won against all odds.

Memes aside, victory after victory have led me to unironically believe that Trump is playing thirty-nth dimensional lava yahtzee, and I'm just going to sit back and have faith that the guy actually knows what he's doing this time.

SJWs SUCK IT! Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

Haven't you fools learned by now? Do not doubt The Don. This is all a part of his 33D Pokemon Go. In time he or someone connected to him will reveal the undeniable evidence of voter fraud by the dems.

Ppl voted for this dumbfuck.

hes setting up for voter ID.

"I will teach them"

Hard hitting political commentary right here. Pulitzer prize when?

The funniest thing about Trump tweeting dumb bullshit is establishment conservatives are always saying "Jeez, Kellyanne, hide his Twitter!" Like Trump is something they can control.

What a delightful pepe. Saved.

>not only did he win the election
>he still is talking about how rigged it was against him

Jesus christ someone stop this absolute madman!

Is trump parodying himself now

Drone strike on CNN headquarters when?

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. Trump claimed millions of illegals voted for Hillary Clinton, which caused him to lose the popular vote. He has no proof of that.

My thoughts exactly. Every time I questioned something he did, it only propelled him further. I no longer question anything he does.

Don't dump the trump.

i-it's only for 4 years

This.

How many fucking times does he have to pull it off before people can see this is a set up?

Pretty much this. Plus, there's an element of "real ass nigga" that oozes from his Twitter persona. He's the first president we've had that hasn't just used Twitter as some polished form of marketing/PR.

Twitter is kinda' new, in the grand scheme of things.

"There's no proof that something didn't happen"
Yeah and there's no sufficient evidence that unicorns don't exist. What sort of stupid fucking logic is this?

This.

Indeed. Infact, as you can see he is quoting the first linked accounts in each of those tweets. This should be obvious because he doesn't talk about himself in the third person unless he's doing an impression of someone else talking about him. I think he doesn't know how to RT lol.

one of the people he retweeted is 16 years old LMAO

imagine being 16 and having the president retweet you

"ALL IN QUOTES"

He is RTing people you illiterate cuck.

It's bait for journalists. They'll dig into it for him. This is pretty classic internet trolling.

no man fuck them he should give it to this sniveling brown nosing journalists.

i'm talking full on fucking richard nixon on their ass these fucking jouranlist goddamn jews. and yes nixon did say that he was heavily agains the jewish pres matter of fact nixon was the lastpresident that went full on bull with the cocksuckers. albeit they were giving him hell and changing opinion on vientam war so nixon was kinda in the wrong. but damn.

now donald on teh other hand let em fucking have it i'm tired of media bias, pushing their own agendas, and in general just terrible jouranilism.

holy fuck, our fucking guy

Please clap

At least it was actual people instead of illegals, deceased people, and ghosts.

>they will never learn

Did he give you a turtle trinket?

I'm conflicted. The big fuck you to the cancerous left is just what was needed, but at the same time Trump is clearly a manbabby unfit to be president.

hahaha can't wait til this fucker gets impeached!!

>something they cantrol
TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

Yeah, I like him but he won I dont know why he's still attacking Hillary

its just a tweet, if everyone wants to flip their shit about a tweet then let them, it doesnt fucking matter

DONALD STOP!

Obama did it desu.

>there is no proof that there wasn't voter fraud

jesus christ Trump, did he even think before he tweeted that?

Wow, that's nice of him. I hope he's doing ok.

Because fuck her.

They're called pocket turtles and you shall respect them when they become out national animal.

HAHA YOU LOST... DOW DOWN TO THE GOD EMPEROR

>Leftist losers: There's no proof the Russians DIDN'T hack the election.
>WE NEED A RECOUNT.

>Trump: There's no proof it wasn't hacked in favour of Hillary.
>Leftist douche: Yeah and there's no sufficient evidence that unicorns don't exist. What sort of stupid fucking logic is this?

>#CorruptHillary

It's coming

Screencap fag

he can say whatever the fuck he wants, that his right as an american.

>"There's no proof that something didn't happen"
>Yeah and there's no sufficient evidence that unicorns don't exist. What sort of stupid fucking logic is this?

Literally the exact same logic being used against him. The exact same. As in he is replacing Hillary's name with his and repeating the argument back.

Drumpf is so pitiful! He knows the recount will find that Russian hackers manipulated all the polls. Hillary will be President, trust me.

I'm glad he's talking shit about HIllary again. I was worried he forgot about it when he pulled all that "years of service to our country" bullshit.

Honest question, why are they still letting him tweet? Are they really this incompetent?

Bev Harris and company are compiling the proof. Will be released soon. But yes, Hillary stole 5 states and 3 million+ illegals voted.

this man is our president and i love it love it love it. finally the west and whites can uncuck themselves.

10/10 would vote for if was Burger

He chooses who he RTs you faggot

O U R G U Y

it could be worse. you could try talking shit to Madame President over twitter and wait to get a middle of the night "heart attack".

WTF I hate Trump now

Because Hillary's campaign lawyer came out and threw the Clinton's support behind a recount.

>I think he doesn't know how to RT lol.

Nah, he does that so the tweet remains intact even if the original tweet is deleted.

Wow what a shock that Hillary is also a petulant fucking child. I knew that 8 years ago when she had her first tantrum after underestimating her opponent the first time.

He's baiting the libtards that have been calling for the recount to begin with. You know, the same libtards that have been accusing Trump of cheating with no proof.

>getcoveredinpigshit
'bullshit', would be more accurate.
gotta be said, he must be the most retarded 140+ IQ, evva. Either that, or bad vaccine jags in his youth.

Bend the knee!

Oh he's doing that "retweeting but not actually hitting the retweet" button thing he does

Former Trump voter here. Can't believe we have this big racist dumb Islamophobe as our president. Can't believe I voted for him. #Imwithhernow

how the fuck DO THEY STILL ALLOW HIM TO TOUCH HIS PHONE

THERE ARE 9000 CHINKS IN A SWEATSHOP AT THIS VERY MOMENT TWITTING AT HIM SO HE CAN RETWEET THEN CHANGE THEIR ACCOUNT TO SOMETHING EMBARASSING TO THE US