Just wanted to give you guys a little hint about Comet Ping pong and pizza gate. They do not abuse kids here...

Just wanted to give you guys a little hint about Comet Ping pong and pizza gate. They do not abuse kids here. Alfantis who is owner and often frequents the kitchen takes already butchered children meat and serves it to the elite here. Most don't abuse children they eat them, that's how they absorb their energy. It's the flesh of a virgin.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0472458/
spiegel.de/international/child-trafficking-in-cambodia-the-50-baby-a-339105.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IUGj5IhepMg
forbiddenknowledgetv.net/fiona-barnett-candy-girl-pedophilia-expose-documentary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

That's a weird gun dick baby.

for "elite" people they're pretty dumb.

I think that's why people are being mislead. I know about the occult shit. Fucking children doesn't do anything. The blood/flesh of a virgin does. All the food thing were not code for types of children or abuse but canibulism.

Source: I'm literally kek

I know about the young blood thing too. It's also scientificly proven on mice, also explains whole vampire myths that happened for decades across the globe.
>virgin
>eating
I'm listening mi fámili.

imdb.com/title/tt0472458/

Has no one ever watched this. Fictional horror I know so I wonder if this has memed its way to reality.

Would also recommend Salon Kitty. I think some of you chans need red pills on film studies. Or spend a bit more time watching quality output rather than hour long youtube docs.

Holy shit. I've seen this pic a dozen times and only now just realized what it actually is. fuckin kekd

I was just thinking what's the most logical reason all this pizza and food would be linked in. Abusing children there seems illogical. There are many safer places to abuse children and store them. Transporting to a place in DC wear I grew up and know is highly visible and in traffic is dumb. As is keeping and raising kidnapped sex slaves.

A restaurant especially a pizza pizza place is the perfect way to consume the flesh of children. It's actually a lot less sketchy to have gatherings and dine on the flesh together. You can even have other patrons sharing the place without knowing. And pizza is the perfect medium to hide / disguise flesh. I don't know I think there is enough evidence that we are dealing with some sick fucks I just think we got a little to stuck on the sexual abuse. I don't doubt there is some happening just not at pizza places.

Also fucking children when you are dealing with a population outside this board isn't common. A small percentage will be involved in that and killing the child. The rest while aware have no desire for it and simply feast on the flesh.

I also worked at a country club where alfantis or whatever was a member. I remember him talking about comet ping pong before and long after it was built. It wasn't his original intent. He would talk about how poorly it was doing. He sold his soul in essence I believe to partake in this ritual of sorts making it wildly popular. Who was he dating, hmmmm?

Jesus is this creepy.

why what is it?

I was thinking the place is something to use for gathering and exhibiting/picking up kids under a dinner/date disguise. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they eat launch with the victims first. There would be nothing other than that there.

Are you saying Brock is the centerpiece to this?

Are you all fucking larping in here or are you the actual pizza fuckers yourselves

Can you share anymore info

>that pic

The thing is the pictures are all with their kids. They love their own blood more then anything but since they feast on children's flesh their humor and shot is a little fucked. The kids they kill will come from other countries, that area (inside the beltway and really most the US) brings to much heat.

Children come from places like this, not kidnapped.

spiegel.de/international/child-trafficking-in-cambodia-the-50-baby-a-339105.html

They could eat with them I suppose but that is more risk and these people operate with virtually no risk.

Burn the place down to the ground already.

Explains how that spirit cooking witch looks so young

KEK WILLS IT

Kek wills it!!!!

If Kek wills it, then it'll burn.

Looks like a dudes ass

why not both?

WITNESSED. PRAISE KEK.

It's the guys fuckin head and shoulder. The asshole is his ear.
Not someone about to shit on a baby

Blessed be Kek.

That is alfantis connection to the elite. That is who is involved in shit like moloch and eating virgin flesh. He dated him and that's when his business took a turn and got popular.

Source: I worked at a country club where he was a member and heard him talk about comet before it was built and after talking about how bad it was doing.

Hah. I will handle all this soon. I am gonna reveal myself soon.

-Kek

When we all just gonna go down to this fucking pizza place and stir up some shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=IUGj5IhepMg

This is really good overview of the connected facts.
Appeared four days ago, prolly will get taken down.

These are all facts she talks about. There's something there. And, there's also an organized group that is suppressing it if you ask me.

Also, friend gave me this link:

forbiddenknowledgetv.net/fiona-barnett-candy-girl-pedophilia-expose-documentary/

FKK-N-8's user!

Just like Donnie Darko:
Just burn it all fkkng down, expose and destroy.

Wow. If I got killed by that gun I deserve an eternity in hell.

Somebody post the thing about pic related.

DO IT, C'MON!

This is a modified M249 machine gun, by the way. The exact same pistol grip, the barrel has a handle, and the feed tray opens so it is an open-bolt weapon system.

funny alex said yesterday he would go investigate but he gets so mad around people like alefantis that he would beat the shit out of them

KEK COMMANDS YOU, user!
PRAISE KEK!!!

Wife material

ok guys time to get the gasoline and oil and some lighters, we are burning that place and sending it to hell

I am gonna eat there over Christmas break in hopes Alfantis recognizes me if he is there. Then I can ask about pizza gate like I am sympathetic to him.

knew it

>quints
Do it, u wont

Reminder use stale pizza crusts as the kindling

I wanna remind people about the picture from instagram with "Democratic Party, Republican Party, pizza party"

A comment said something like "Whip me up a Haitian Special Pizza with extra cheese" We thought it meant some pedo shit, it literally meant whip me up a pizza with Haitian virgin flesh on it.