Would you pay $200,000 for a trip to Mars?

Would you pay $200,000 for a trip to Mars?

I'd pay $200,000 to send you there.

Shoure. Seems like fun.

In a fucking heartbeat.
Is that one way?
Cause you can just leave me there.

Why? I can just drive to Utah.

>One way

Yeah but it's another $200,000 to come home.

No, but I'll go for free, being a-okay with no rescue or return trip.

But they want scientists.

kek

What a waste of money. We know for a fact there's nothing there. You're literally paying for nothing.

u get 2 go 2 space tho

Shiiiiiit

No, the whole lets populate mars deal because the earth is not going to last forever meme is retarded, lets work on repairing the harm we've done to the world - end world hunger - create clean sources of drinking water.

I agree with Satellites and other space programs like that, I think we should not be trying to go to the Moon or to Mars because it's a giant waste of money - and lets be honest there's a 99% chance if we get to Mars it will end in a disaster / suicide mission for all those who try to colonize it.

Will make for a great horror movie though

I need to go there.
I need to die on Mars.

Fags like you were telling Columbus the same thing 500 years ago.

>implying any Sup Forumslution particulate would ever even TRANSACT $200k, let alone entertain the notion of such wealth outside of born-to-lose larping

I would never leave Holy Terra by choice

no, but i'd pay that much to send someone to mars

As long as I can stay. Fuck this gay ass planet earth.

don't get me wrong I 100% agree with exploring Earth, and I 100% agree with finding a planet that's close to Earths atmosphere and environment but Mars is about as useful as the Moon is - we have a slightly better chance of colonizing Mars over the Moon.

I would consider it more like the person who said gong to the Moon is a giant waste of money (Which it was)

I think we spend a shit load of money on a lot of stupid shit - and we should be spending it on defending the Earth (Against an outside attack or hit by a Meteor etc) we should be finding some effective renewable and non-harmful source for energy and we should be ending world hunger and providing clean water supplies globally

One way? Sure let me just get a few loans from these banks . . .

Bump for Mars

Why would I go to a dead world that got Ayy LMAO'D

Probably wouldn't go if they paid me $200k desu

Sounds boring

Only if it is one way.

Yes.

How much to get back to Earth mother, Shylock?

Nice painting