NASA Space Poop challenge

nasa.gov/feature/space-poop-challenge

NASA is hosting a challenge to invent new ways to deal with poop in space. Sup Forums seems up to the task.

>We meme'd trump into the white house
>Lets meme poop in outer space

Only allow white men in space, problem solved

>find way to harness poop as energy
>start indian space program
>????
>profit

Yes. NASA needs more ideas like this. Bump for digits

They want an in-suit waste clearing system.

This means to say we need some way to evacuate and store/dispose of waste.

Disposal will be an unlikely solution as handling a mini vacuum chamber in the suit would be extremely costly and impractical. Therefore, the likely solution would be a system that transports waste from the anal cavity to a containment chamber.

Somebody call India!

nice digits

>White people don't shit

create an isolation that seperates one part of the body from the other at waist level and pee/poo in your pants all you want. Problem solved

Funnel all the shit to a big tank in which it's shot towards earth from multiple pressure cannons, the shit will burn up on impact.

Anyways shoot the shit towards a planet or just into space, at a planet it'll burn up or break up alot.

I won, I send them the answer and got some shekel as reward.

Here's the content of my original message to nasa.gov mail

EAT IT

>Leafs don't ever stop shitposting

>tfw scatfags will inherit the space

Dammit Pajeet where are you, we need your help creating a designated shitting orbit

Drop it into a decaying orbit that ends up in the middle of India

Why not use it as a fuel source for faster-than-light space travel? Seems obvious to me. You kill two birds with one stone this way. You solve the space shit problem and you can explore the galaxy.

Why don't we just launch the poop from space down to India? I doubt they'd even notice

Designated shutting planet

Exactly this.

>Apollo poop logs

Honestly, this idea is shit. I could understand some kind of condom catheter or something to piss but there is no god damn reason you need to shit while wearing your space suit. The suit itself needs to become more sleek for swifter donning and doffing.

>poo poo pee pee manifested
I'm too stoned for this.

dude when you gotta go you gotta go

I damn near bolted behind a dumpster the other day, but finally nearly pulled my anus getting it to gurgle long enough to drive across the street to a mickey ds

Oh my god I thought I was seriously going to crap myself when I couldn't get my belt apart in time to do the single-motion thing that happens when you're finally in sitting range of the bowl. Let loose a pile that cleared the water by almost three inches.

Took four flushes to gain clear water, and I was worried of reverse flow on the second one. Ol' girl choked it down though. God bless lever flush toilets.

We need designated shitting streets up there.

Quick, get the ScatSat up there and survey us a spot where we could put the roads!

>Implying a turd moving at 30,000 miles/hour wont destroy anything it comes into contact with in orbit.

Holy shit my sides. "God Almighty"

Someone post the Indian guy that say that India will go tp the Space

Why don't they just use a fucking diaper? Or better yet, don't eat a bunch of greasy food before the mission? They seriously need a way to shit for a space walk that last about an hour at most?

POO

>Some poor bastard had to type this shit.

Rare

What about a pylon.
1. Poop in top part of pylon.
2. Wipe. Stuff tp in poo pylon.
3. Await visual confirmation you are above India.
4. Release airlock.
5. ?????
6. Designated shitting orbit.

my fucking sides

make scat a 3-d printer material

Thanks you gave me a new HIGHDEA.

Wut if we used the shit and froze it. It'd be used as space ammo due to the acceleration of space when shot and it could do serious damage. Also Infections in the poo could spread if entered through the bloodstream.

Basically a scat-gun with unlimited ammo.

Sounds good. Submit it to NASA

This could be gold. Blessed by kek also.

POO OF GOD

Time to invent a poop recycling suit.

I think I will call my new brand Pooloo©.

This goddamn picture breaks my heart but in a good way because this troll didn't hurt anyone.

invent a port hole that shoots turds into the sun

invent a cost efficient shuttle the shoots all of our garbage into the sun

I thought of it first

I've been sitting on this idea since I was a kid. Me. I thought of it

You heard it here first

EVA can take extensive time periods. Having these issues could cause suit contamination which costs hell to fix.

This could be the start of the Indian Space program. You can 3D print the first indian space station entirely in space without shuttles moving parts!

Obviously fertilizers and other useful stuff.

Yhere is an Indian religious cult that eats feces as a ritual.

Just bring one with them.

Shooting garbage outside of earth means that planet is losing materials.

So what? Then we collect particles from the sun and use them in our fusion reactors to make whatever we need more of.

If you wanna spend thousands of dollars to get 3 cents worth of some material, be my guest.