Day of the rope when?

>tfw there are white girls right now exercising and doing squats to attract black men

>Insecure cuck detected

Where does the black men part come into it? Or is that your cuck brain telling you that?

Who else likes babboon asses, you fucking retarded nigger? White men don't.

The problem is this, black men are born on average with more muscle tone and testosterone

However, white men have the muscle tissue genetics to regrow faster than blacks, only problem is, too many white guys are being beta faggots posting on Sup Forums.

I have a thicc qt danish gf bc I started lifting and becoming a true Sup Forumsack. Do the same if you truly love your race

I'm white and I live a nice round ass

Faggot

What the fuck does this have to do with politics? Fuck off to retard

WANNA SEE HER GET BLACKED

>Bettering yourself with exercises
>Bad

Now you're starting to sound like an SJW. You know that white men appreciate a nice ass too right? If you like flat asses so much you probably enjoy fucking men.

substantiate your claims with proofs??

This is objectively untrue. I bet you've only had sex missionary with a condom on.

>reeee how dare girls work out

Fuck off cuck.

im white and love big butt

Well the pic on the right is objectively hotter than the one on the left.

Who gives a fuck. Just people posting pictures of their fitness progress.

I am unironically wearing a Team Norway powerlifting shirt as I sit here shitposting.

>doing squats to attract black guys

projecting, are we?

>only niggers prefer bubble butt
>i am a true white nationalist and i love flabby ass
>the flabbier and droopier the better!

niggers like drinking water too.
you better stop!

>he's a boob man

Go back to yurop you uncultured swine.

Are you honestly saying you prefer her ass before she started exercising?

12 months? It took about 6 weeks for my flabby ass to get round and firm after I started squatting.

What was this bitch doing?

>substantiate your claims with proofs??
Switched to my phone, and i'm having trouble taking a picture that doesn't show my balls

good for you

OP is still a fucking dumb cuck for projecting his cuck fetish onto girls who tries to improve their health

why does that matter????????

>White men can't like asses
kys queer

hahaha what the fuck is this post

pic related is what black men ACTUALLY FIND ATTRACTIVE

unless you're attracted to that you can stop being afraid your stomrkyke friends will dissaprove

stupid fucking sperg

[citation needed]

>there's nothing about race here
Racist and sexist much?

nothing mentions blacks, except you OP

this is b8

Are you a woman?

>girls working out to look better
>DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN????

you are practically elliot rodger at this point m8 calm yourself and stop being this much of a hostile sperg

you literally sound like the type of guy who hates on women just because you get off on it

listen to the other user that have been shitting on you itt they are indirectly trying to help you

if you don't approve of that ass on the right you're just a whiny bitch looking for something to complain about

Yeah I know.

its (((culture)))

Dat ass

Either completely insecure you get triggered by a nice ass.

Or so bad at baiting you make this post.

Either way... kys

theres black blood in your past then. only hood rats like ghetto ass. U likem ghetto ass, u b blac.

Everyone ignore this nigger poster, it's a nigger doing a false flag to try and perpetuate black memes.

disgusting pond scum

>white people find this attractive

It doesn't say anything about black men. Why don't you just exercise yourself and stop getting triggered?

I do heavy squats to get bigger glutes and I'm cis white male scum with a white wife and son.

This woman doesn't workout

This is a brazilian butt lift or implants along with lipo/sculpting of some sort

She is a fraud and a degenerate cunt who is too lazy to do it the right way. She deserves whatever Tyrone knocks her up.

Lifting weights, do jiu jitsu, stop being faggots

pic related

Are you Irish by chance

the girl I like's dad is a plastic surgeon. he does butt lifts and boobjobs all the time

This.

Squats work your thighs way more than your ass, and they build muscle. Anybody who does any decent amount of squats will have muscular thighs with minor results on the actual ass.

you got a laugh out of me, kudos

niggers like breathing too faggot cuck, better stop doing that nigger shit

>Thinking only niggers want that ass

Asses are the nicest part of a woman.

Negro extreme asses are fucking hideos. But a beautiful tush is awesome

you got a source my man?

>exercising
Don't tell me you do that NIGGER BULLSHIT?

Im all for this, being an ass man

You're a weak little faggot aren't you OP.

Everyone should lift. Do you think that the day of the rope will be carried out by pencil-necked faggots? Imagine if your ancestors could see you. They'd kill you out of mercy.

>no references to black people anywhere in the post
>trying to disparage people who work out to improve their physical health when we are currently facing an obesity epidemic

Fat jealous people like OP deserve to be on the other side of the trump wall when it's built.

Taylor swift needs to get onto this shit stat

BOOM
Like clockwork

this is both unfunny and retarded

fag detected

nigger detected

Literally d y e l?

My squat is like 90% ass, you're just incorrect here.

niggers like gigantic FAT asses retard

t. cuck who never lifted a weight in his life