Should Japan allow dual citizenship?

should Japan allow dual citizenship?

Yes. I wanna be Japanese.

why buy a glass that big? there's no way he's gonna be able to drink all of that. just seems like a waste of money

Oh god no.

The amount of entitled hapas thinking they have the "best of both worlds" would be cringeworthy as fuck.

No.

Do NOT shitpost with ZUN

All great men drink from large mugs

>I'm a delusional shut in

s-sorry

>implying doing what niggers do here to japan is any better

Dual Citizenship is for niggers who have no loyalty.

pussy

If you're going to compare niggers to humans then you're already too far gone.

Lul that's about the quantity of 4 or 5 beers.
Are you telling us you aren't capable of drinking 5 beers in one sit?

>Dual Citizenship is for niggers who have no loyalty.
That's the most retarded thing I've heard all day.

Maybe, as long as they're still as strict with the other requirements (education, wealth, professional status).

I have no problem with residency, but a person should only have one nationality.

By loyalty I am referring to the fact a person cannot choose a nation they feels most embodies their values so they choose "all of them" by having dual citizenship.

If you are a nationalist you should be opposed entirely to dual citizenship.

You can become a naturalized citizen, that's good enough. If you want to move to Japan, and you love it enough to become a citizen, why the hell would you want to go back?

Fuck yeah I'll neet it up in Japan just like my animus

No, the only reason we even have such an abomination is because of kikes and israel.

Married into Japanese money. Keep your dual citizenship.

>so they choose "all of them" by having dual citizenship.
>by having two
>all of them
now THIS is shitposting, well done

Do you have to be born in Japan and be Japanese to ever be a citizen?

I honestly don't know anything about Japan's immigration/naturalization policy, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I hate falseflagging faggots like you. Go back to rebbit

We don't need more Mohammed Fujitas or Kensuke Schwartzes in the world.

They don't and we don't.
Just be sad that you lost the genetic lottery and weren't born as a haafu.

All figuratively, not literally. Its a way of saying they are indecisive and make a lazy choice.

My grandmother immigrated from germany and didnt keep her german citizenship because she came to America to become American, not to reap the benefits.

Unless you want to Japan to become another shithole like Sweden, you should be opposed to dual citizenship.

Sweden is becoming a shithole because of Africans and Arabs. Is Canada a shithole because of Asians? No. Will it become a shithole because of refugees? Yes.

Most people keep both passports anyway.
>I'm half Japanese.

Also, why are you even making a thread about Japan? Why do so many people in the US give a fuck about what Japan does? Japan doesn't give a fuck about you.

Where do your think you are?

Chinks are making Canada shit.

It doesnt matter the ethnicity, destroying the ethnic homogenity of a nation slowly destroys it.