ITS HAPPENING

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/28/andrew-breitbart-tweet-before-death-adds-fuel-to-o/

First MSM article about the pizza ring.

This article isn't a defense of Alefantis, it's about the evidence and the MSM coverup. Ends with W.Post threatening pizza autist with lawsuit, then Breitbart's 2011 tweet.

"How prog-guru John Podesta isn't household name as world class underage sex slave op cover-upperer defending unspeakable dregs escapes me."

Washington Times owned by Moon, FWTW. And they just acknowledged the child ring discussion. I'm going to start reading their paper for my daily news.

The MSM pedos will have to break news on this, if the social media discussion keeps growing.

Other urls found in this thread:

goldandliberty.com/the-resistance/pizzagate-pedophile-scandal-explode/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have a bump

This means it'll be picked up elsewhere, right? Even despite Clinton collusion?

Do you work for Washington times?

its a good day.

This is our chance. We can get these bastards. To all my fellow people in the /EWO/ threads, KEEP WORKING

fucking aye
have a bump, m8

PRAISE KEK

>As far as anyone knows, there is no more logic than that as to why Mr. Alefantis and his restaurant became targets.
Well, that and the suggestive pics of children and coded pedophile jargon.

I'm not a reporter just someone whos been reading these threads and cant believe my eyes. Very obvious the media is lying to protect these pedophiles.

SHADILAY

Just like Scalia and many others

James Alefantis isn't his real name

really gets the oatmeal stirrin'

>mfw I helped make that picture

I feel so proud.

bump

Makes me think thats why the Dems are so pro Islam, so they can get away with this shit using that "religion" as a shield.

bump

heart failure

'Enlarged' heart.

Please stop.

Never. Not until Justice is done. Ree. Ree. Ree.

I love watching the reiterations on this vector. I would be a great thing if it did lead to some substantive burning of the childing sex traffic industry.

Fascinating. It seems that everything is coming to a head, given they can't kill everyone in the US and with both the NYT and WT reporting, its only a matter of time before someone discovers something.

Good find he's still there

Not just the President and CEO, but also a client

You know, I was visiting relatives the other day and a few of them actually mocked me for a particular claim I'd casually made, asking me if I'd gotten that from the "fake news" and then chuckling to each other.

It was truly bizarre. The divide and conquer is sadly easy to effect.

Everything is a threat to these people including actual Democracy

Do you know what it is?

bump

>AN ANALYSIS BY BUZZFEED
>THE EXPERTS AT BUZZFEED
>THE FUCKING POLITICAL GENIUSES AT BUZZFEED
>THE KIND HEARTED
>CERTAINLY NOT BIASED IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM
>SHINING ANGELS OF TRUTH
>OVER AT BUZZFEED
>ARE TELLING YOU WHAT'S FAKE

Have you considered your relatives eat Pizza.

Excuse me Sir, could you spare a moment to discuss the good book of kek?

CTR you fucking idiots thankss for confirming its legit and you feel the heat

no

They don't, and my comment wasn't pizza-related. They just eat excessive amounts of whatever the (((media))) feeds them. It was interesting for me that this sudden change of narrative to "fake news" was strong enough to have them laughing about it to each other like some kind of inside joke that us "fake news" people didn't know about because we believe in all the "fake news" that we're fed.

Don't forget; this is a Soros color revolution style operation, and not even the beginning of it. Same old playbook every time.

GOTTA KEEP SPREADING THE WORD IT IS GETTING OUT

PING PONG GOING MAINSTREAM

I knew Buzzfeed would pull through. Finally I can rest assured my children will be safe at Jewish ''Schools'' and '''Daycares'''.

You will never get the really influential elements of the gov charged with any of this, however they're likely to sacrifice(hah) a lesser faggot like pedosta just to satisfy the proles.

Honestly though, this timeline has been so cathartic for a non-lefty leaf. Watching the meltdowns and Trump actually succeed against the bulk of the MSM and the establishment is good for the soul.

Here's hoping kek will ensnare a good few of the freaks.

Doesn't it all seem a little too coincidental? An independent journalist talks about these things years before the email leaks and then the emails themselves appear to be almost incoherent at time. Even if it isn't sex trafficking, its all code for some sort of double dealings Podesta is doing.

Its been disappointing to discover family members who spend a lot of time following history and world events, don't read between the lines and don't have a clue whats really happening

I GOT THE FEVER

It might be nothing, it might be part of the cancer sacrificing a part of itself to save the rest.

Who knows, lets keep digging and see what we can meme up.

THIS ONLY HELPS US!

so many rare pepes up in here

Well I guess "fake news" just got a bit more real.
Let the fucking heads roll.

He smiles

Obama criticizing fake news. What a joke. From clock boy Ahmed to reaffirming the imaginary gender pay gap, this idiot needs to make like Michael Jackson and look at the man in the mirror... and then fall out of the public eye completely and overdose on prescription benzos.

the magic is not going to meme itself

The NYT didn't really report on it, they pretended to be reporting on the threats to Alefantis.

WAPO FORTUNE other MSM all doing hitjobs on the messenger, making themselves look crooked

mere coincidence

Shaping up to become the best timeline

Roger Goodkids

>First MSM article about the pizza ring.

And so many youtubers are making videos about it.
PizzaGate has become uncontainable.
Praise Kek!

When did that ever work? It doesn't work on the truth that never gives up. Sanders lost because he thought truth was all that mattered, when its the fight that matters. Trump won because he was willing to fight, to never stand down. I may not like the guy but he did prove this point quite clearly. So if Podesta is a doing some double dealings and is protected by powerful people, than its time the whole system come down.

>there are shitposters from the Great Meme War that didn't transition to this timeline

Somewhere out there, there are just as many anons living under president-elect Clinton

Press F to pay respects

question, how would andrew know? buddys told him? PIs? rich and elite always do this like the casting couch?

bump

Now that Assange is out of the picture, the MSM picking up this story in an impartial light may be the only chance we've got of swaying the normies.
If we can wake the normies up we might just have a chance bros.
Next problem will be the elites planning some sort of offensive diversionary tactic.

It's code for some criminal activiity, and taken in context wwith the pictures, comments, artwork of explicit pedofilic acts, spirit cooking, biden videos, it's no mystery what the nature of that criminal activity was.

MSM panic only legitimizes it further. I think I know why Obama and (((the))) started their war on "fake news", all of a sudden. Just making himself and the rest look more complicit.

Oh man

I fuckin lost. 10/10 user

Open secret been happening for thousands of years

F

I'm pretty sure it was tied to the acorn investigation...

sweet mother of kek we've done it

F

F

Bump for interest...and for Julian

Checked l

Hasnt been working at all, its been backfiring in their faces again and again, and they still dont see it. Trump calling them out repeatedly, and they think they have credibility with the public... anon5 says many MSM outlets going out of business from how they've covered this. NYT and CNN morally bankrupt a long time ago

it's going to be good.

More pepes for the pepe god

F

What if this conspiracy is so big that half the world population is involves, and we are the dumbfuck other half that never got the memo?

Sanders lost because he sold out

Checked and kek'd. May this timeline be the time of the rope.

Do Anons dream of a sacrificeless future.

The next time some shill says "thats ridiculous" or "thats impossible" show them this.

Show them there is precedence for this. That powerful people can flaunt their crimes for decades and get away with it.

Show them that power corrupts. That the abyss stares back.

goldandliberty.com/the-resistance/pizzagate-pedophile-scandal-explode/

Very interesting, anyone familiar with previous pedo ring investigations knows that media is always the first to try and cover it up to silence it, just like NYTimes did in an instant without any actual substance in their article. The coverup in UK was pretty massive, as previous rings in US and Europe.

It's very positive that some outlets are able to even put out a fairly neutral article and question if there's any real substance to it without dismissing it right away, it might even indicate that some of these journalists sit on more info than they are publishing, just waiting for a better and safer time to do it. Libel suit can damage any newspaper when dealing with accusations of this kind, even just reporting on it. Interesting times ahead folks, better capture this moment, msm throwing us a bone.

guys cmon the powerful rich people with the pedophiliac art pieces surrounding their homes and businesses arn't going to actually act on their urges its just art cmon stop

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

Wtf are they trying to be journalists now?

KEK WILL PURIFY YOU

>analysis by (((buzzfeed)))
ahahahaha they cite clickbait jew rags
it's as bad as when they cite the SPLC or the ADL

these fucking kikes WILL lose their stranglehold on american information

WELCOME CTR

nice copypasta

Shortly after

i got a question? can networks see how many viewers they have at any given time you think? I mean since the alphabet agencies can use surveillance on the net so well nowadays, don't you think the networks probably know how many cable boxes are turned into their channel at a given time? If they are probably legit scared and see like a few thousand people watching.

CNN would see that noone's watching...

F

David Seaman btw looks very reasonable, and people like you don't realize how transparent you are. It's funny that you think you're credible.

Holy shitballs, I didn't realize civil servants made so much.
She must have an alternate income.