WUD THA FUGG ::::DDD

>WUD THA FUGG ::::DDD

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3980462/The-dead-sun-Stunning-Nasa-image-reveals-barren-solar-surface-lowest-level-activity-2011.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS-Ehrenring
youtube.com/watch?v=5c4XPVPJwBY
suspicious0bservers.org/
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Oklahoma_and_fracking
emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=5#5
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>14-18
>1 + 14 = 15
>15 - 14 = 1
>10 - 1 - 1 = 8
>14-88

uh oh

(((Global warming)))

This is signalling that the sun is running out of hydrogen to fuse and will now undergo an expansion as the sun begins to fuse heavier elements like helium.

We are fucked a lot sooner than they said with the sun's expansion. It's gonna happen a lot quicker than 6 billion years.

It's happening!

>Muh global warming
>But now it's muh climate change
>Also, it's definitely only anthropogenic, no correlation to sunspots
t. increasingly nervous leftist

Record high temperatures with the lowest level social activity.

This helps the Climate Change case, not hurt it.

IT'S HAPPENING

barron son

My uncle is an austranaut and he said that the sun is about to collapse in 200 years. Don't know if he's right.. he always seems sad and introverted

Either that or this is how every ice age before this began where the sun just evened out. It's baseline solar output may be less than we think.

>tfw you actually live on Hoth

Symbol looks familiar. What is this?

half life three confirmed.

Meming aside, I haven't heard much about hl3 lately. Will trump make it happen?

And for the eight thousandth time this year, it means fucking nothing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS-Ehrenring

Maunder minimums are bad.

Enjoy the new little ice age.

of course it's fucking nothing op is a fucking /x/ and Sup Forums fucking cross poster

The symbol in the middle is the "black sun"

>lowest level of activity since 2011
>since 2011

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5c4XPVPJwBY

All covered and amply explained here.

>Dailyfail
>Since 2011

Oh cool macy sale

Thanks.

lowest since 2011?? omg the sun is DEAD rip in peace!!

Not my problem.

Climate change was invented by the Chinese. That's why they want us to stop winning and pay their blood tax.

What's this garbage about underground fracking causing earthquakes now?

Only above ground fracking is safe.

People people think that breaking up the shale is causing the ground above it to shift, and generate small earth quakes.

Haha what if the fucking sun just randomly slowed down a bit, showing climate change can be caused by these fluctuations, just in time for inauguration? Lord trump truly was sent from the heavens.

How btfo would liberals be?

wouldn't it take several nuclear bombs to go off to generate enough energy in order to cause an earthquake?

Found this ring in my dad's drawer

suspicious0bservers.org/

get redpilled on the sun

Holy shit, our education system is horrible.

No, and these quakes are not like natural quakes. Some of them aren't even felt, they're picked up by very sensitive instruments.

Isn't it?
>sourcewatch.org/index.php/Oklahoma_and_fracking

The model they have to explain it is really shaky. Its not the blast energy under ground causing the seismic activity. Its the newly created cavity deep under the ground, or so they contend. These are the same people who tried to claim that fracking was making their water flammable as well.

I don't really trust that fracking is totally safe either, but these anti corporation types are all deceitful hippy faggots.

ayyy
Linked the climate change video here:

The calm before the storm...

Has global warming gone too far??

emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=5#5
non-stop little quakes in okla fucking miles from any faults

This is one of the data points I've seen fallaciously used. Number of quakes in certain areas increasing. As always correlation doesn't equal causation.
Take a look at the Yellow Stone caldera sinking into the ground. There is clearly a large scale even playing out on our continental plate, and its effects are far reaching.

We can't say definitively that any one thing is causing it. The bigger issue is that this is politicized. Finding unbiased sources to research the topic is pretty much impossible.

People on the radio were screaming like it was a massive earthquake throwing builds apart. Then again it was NPR. Also I don't think there is any practical room for geological physics in school unless it's in college in STEM

Yeah thats not what forcing wastewater into oil wells does at all. It does break up below the surface and they have already demostrated irrefutable evidence in several states. Besised that, fracking has already led to thousands of accidents where local aquifers are POISONED with frack fluid. Want a reason to talk to your insurance? Go ahead bring that fracking shit to my city you will burn in Hell

Don't worry, environmentalists are lying about this to get more money. These ''quakes'' are like a fat kid falling. You don't feel them at all.

t. investor in gas and oil

No, but it's important that builders take frequent small quakes into consideration. Don't worry, it's normal. These quakes are good for the economy.

Wait... This article is bullshit... Take a look for yourselves..

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Please link a reliable source, we all know (((who))) controls NASA.

I agree that they are minuscule quakes, but why create minuscule quakes when you could just not create them in the first place?

Because oil, economy, and jobs.

Because investors in these companies want a return on their investment?

>mini ice age
>only whitey survives
kek

Ha and libshits insist the sun is getting hotter. Global warming BTFO

the spots are on the other side retard

Barons of industry want that sweet sweet profit.
I do believe that there is supposed to be more oil under the Dakotas than in Saudi Arabia. Only caveat is that its harder to pull out. The oil companies have been setting up shop out here in anticipation of getting their hands on it. Haliburton or some other company built a massive one million or one billion sq ft HQ in North Dakota some years ago.

They want that money, and other people want America to be energy independent. Personally I'd love to stop buying Saudi oil, and see every last Saudi royalty nuked. I don't support short sighted profiteering that has long term environmental impacts either.
Though if we're being totally objective pretty much every single thing we do in industry has a huge impact on the environments. The difference is that 99% of people never have to drive by a strip or shaft mine.

brrrrrr is anyone else getting kinda chilly? i think it's happening

The dark spots... are colder, not harder. The absence of them is.. strange but also don't really matter. The sun is so hot in general their absence doesn't mean a whole lot, we're talking the difference of a few thousand degrees locally but the same radiation.

yes it was rhetorical. you've said the obvious answers, congrats. there are eco-friendlier jobs and investors, not every business model can last forever, but damn if oil and gas won't try their hardest, even if it kills us.

For a starter they should really stop spraying all that aluminum and Barium on the Sun Path every fucking day of the year in every corner of Earth. This should help.

fracking is here to stay. Besides, some small shitty quakes is well worth the price of getting off stupid middle east oil.

If true, you should be proud!

>>tfw you actually live on Hoth
tfw you realize all this time you were living on a lamb testicle.

So w-we /supernova/ now?

So 1 billion years?

Time to died :DDD

Winter is coming?

Praise kek Ideally it'll be sooner than a billion years, maybe we'll even get yellowstone to errupt in a grand finale of happenings.

brais Benis!! :DDDDDDD ;DDD

>since 2011

wake me up when its the lowest level in recorded history

Yeah, well, they said the same thing about The Cubs and Trump.

All the cracks in my walls and kitchen door not shutting properly beg to differ.

...winter-chan has been meme'd up pretty hard over the last couple of years with no major results

I think we might have fucked up guiz

i love you winterchan

let it snow

I'm ready for an Ice Age that'll kill all the shitskins

lack of digits seem to suggest Kek is not receiving enough Memetic energy

Praise Kek and may the snow fall for decades

Fuck off you stupid fucking frog worshipper

If you live in Oklahoma you're bitching about the wrong thing, retard. You can dig a hole in your backyard and hit the water table...

>the sun is about to collapse in 200 years
dude why dont you drill him and give us an indepth report
he doesnt know we exist as a free speech community of truth thirsty netizens

>black sun

>yfw ancient scientists had a way of looking at the sun and only seeing the spots
>yfw a "black sun" meant a spotless sun
>yfw they already knew such thing would bring forth ice age
>yfw this device came from atlantean wisdom
>yfw the black sun symbolises the knowledge that atlantis existed and was destructed by an ice age

our star can never reach supernova, that is reserved for larger classes. It will however expand near the end of its lifetime as it becomes a red dwarf (If I remember the name correctly) and when it does it will surely swallow mercury if not venus as well and completely dry earth of life before using all its energy and dying.
that will happen in billions of years or so, so you dont have to worry about it

Oh, who am I kidding, eternal darkness in 2 days

>austranaut

What does he do? Travel to Australia then IRL shitpost to you all fucking day?

>there are people who still can't see that (((Nasa))) is fake and that the earth is flat

>mini ice age
>leftists get BTFO
>we get to live in an eternal winter wonderland

pls happen.

>since 2011

forgot. if it makes you feel better, literally at any point in time we can be wiped out by gamma rays from far more distant stars going supernova.

let that one sink in.

also alternatively but very improbable as well, a roaming black hole could reach us.

>Sun cools down
>If we had more CO2 in the atmosphere, we'd be able to survive
>"Environmentalists" kill us all

I love this timeline. I'm starting to wonder if there was some near-death experience I didn't actually survive, and all this wonderful shit is my afterlife.

The more water we throw at the Sun, the bigger it gets.
That increases the light intensity on the surface, and the orbit diameter. Just make sure you keep a good count of the people, otherwise you'll throw too much water and we all die.
The biggest stars have the oldest worlds...