Exploring the oceans: Dont you fucking do it

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMaYkN78hOY
youtube.com/watch?v=21lwubYpz9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ocean's scary but ocean life is 2cute

>2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
The thing is, marine biologists study fish who live at extreme temperatures and pressures to get an idea of how alien life survives in space. There are species of flatfish, for instance, who live very close to the center of the earth.

Seeing all the undiscovered organisms living at such extreme conditions is far more interesting than exploring space (a feat currently impossible due to our technology not being ready).

We should explore our own seas before exploring space

>t. Cthulhu

>t. aqua jew

Fuck off leave me alone
Just dont come down here okay?

>don't explore oceans

there's valuable minerals in the oceans.

and ruins of ANCIENT ALIENS.

omg user

that's makes me feel pic related

>I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out.
t. aquatoid

Jokes on you, you hydrophobic fuck

I just bought Subnautica and am using it as a training tool to commit massive exploration of uncharted waters

Kek

>There are species of flatfish, for instance, who live very close to the center of the earth.

The center of the Earth is under miles and miles and miles of molten iron and nickel. There is no way there are any fish anywhere near there.

tentacles or gtfo cuckthulu
or should I say shub-NIGGERath

How would C'thulu even be posting? How does he have an ethernet at bottom of the ocean, would a computer even work down there plus he's not even real

roleplay shitposting is pretty much the only reason i come to Sup Forums any more, thank you for the good wholesome laughs user

Nice proxy, Cthulhu. Your flag should say international waters.

>I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out.

b-but what about the alien bases on the deep sea floor

Btw I know this is a slide thread

True, but the ocean of ground on which they live is so deep they practically live in molten conditions.

What if there are needed mineral or other resources down there? Uranium deposits? Diamonds? Something we've never seen before?

Nah...you're right.

this thread again

That could be OUR iron and nickel.

>How does he have an ethernet at bottom of the ocean
He stole a smartphone off the corpse of a Korean student from that ship that sank a few years ago.

>plus he's not even real
Says the user posting on a Kekist board.

>t. Yogg-Sothoth

Wait a sec I saw this same post except it was about space...

What's going on here??

Nothing too complicated. Stay on your own fucking planet and your own fucking surface where you belong, endo-skeleton-having carbon-based plebs.

God damn this place sucks lately

This thread again.

All these newfags holy shit.

could you repeat that again? I dont think i understand what you're TRYING to SAY.......

o_O

dont think i cant see you over there you fucking eldritchnigger, nice US proxy, afraid the R'lyeh flag would be too obvious?

you must have been pretty triggered by bloodborne, go cry in your safe space

Just leave me alone

I repeat
Nothing cool is even down here

Day of the Flood is coming, faggot.

Now I'm curious.

spill the beans or gtfo.

Subsea engineer that spent 220 days offshore this year here, le ask me anything.

how much mermaid pussy did you slay

My biggest fear is that a sinkhole will form under one of the oceans, and all the water will drain into the earth's mantle, and the water will vaporise into a toxic gas, poisoning the atmosphere, and killing us. How likely is it that a sinkhole will form under one of the oceans ?

This stupid post again? He mods, your fucking topic algorithm needs an update.

Why not op? There cute friendly creatures down there too!

Fuck you, man. I bet if I go down there I'll find some cool shit.

You just want all the cool shit for yourself. I refuse to be cucked out of the ocean's bounty by Poseidojew.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMaYkN78hOY

Does anyone else think of this?

Fuck off sea nigger, don't make us dump more toxic waste into the ocean

Got this bad bitch not too long ago

Whatever you say, Cthulhu.

Fuck off

Enviro science bro here...

There's more water in the mantle than there is in the ocean. Also the ocean does come in contact with the mantle - it is constantly seeping through the oceanic crust and being recycled.

Seriously, nothing to worry about.

kekd and saved

what the fuck is that on your fingernail

>fuck salt
whoa dude
was that really called for? damn

I WAS PROMISED A TALKING DOLPHIN WHERE THE FUCK IS IT???!?!?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=21lwubYpz9Q

It got smashed. Blood underneath the nail

rude as fuck