Is Trump going to repeal the NFA?

Is Trump going to repeal the NFA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/103rd_United_States_Congress
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Unlikely. It would be easier to target the Hughes amendment or deregulating silencers.

Your logic?

tfw able to legally own an ak

The problem with the Hughes amendment is that it's specifically just about machine guns so people will freak out when they see the headlines
>machine gun ban repealed
Or something like that. The NFA has a lot of hilarious over reaches that I think would be easier to argue for and just happen to throw in completely eliminating regulation of machine guns and other "scary" things.

What?

Probably not, but maybe in a generation things can be very different. Repealing such a law would be a massive change, you have to take one step at a time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't he mentioned he wants people to be able to carry concealed in every state and classifying suppressors as non-NFA objects? Or at least displayed support to, as a gun owner / hobbyist. Heard his son is a hunter as well

His son is more pro-gun than him. I have a feeling Trump is going to be really soft on the gun rights issue and I wouldn't put it past him to sign some anti-gun bills tbqh

He may end up surprising everyone if his son has his father's ear.

I hope so. That would be neat.

Trump:
"We have strong laws, strong I tell you"
- or something like that

2nd amendment is about as strong as it gets, and if you want to really get into it...

The Declaration Of Independence is above the constitution as it is still in effect and carries the salt of our independence from great britain.

> The Declaration was made in response to the brits confiscating weapons, particularly cannons not just man portable weapons

"We have strong laws"

> long
> story
> short
> here

> The NFA is toast
> it holds back innovation anyway

> BATFE is probably toast too because the'yre ineffective at doing what they're really supposed to do, since the drug war is still going on.

A man can dream man

> mfw Trump not just repeals NFA

> makes it law that all adult households must own a gun, and must be trained in the safe use and maintenance of said piece

>mandating someone do something
That's not very liberty minded you faggot

Trump is going to fuck the liberty into you.

God-willing but I'm not confident (yet).

Passing something like the hearing protection act removing suppressors from NFA classification/regulation I can definitely see happening in his first term.

>777
O-okay

logically the best way to handle the gun thing is - if you're caught using a gun in the commission of a crime - that puts you away for a long time

then you can remove much of the gun laws because after all, if you're caught using it, its not just assault with a deadly weapon (like a knife) its a whole nother level

> only real use for the gun laws is to try to get extra charges to stick in court on a defendant, which is why NFA law was really passed anyway so they could bag Mafia guys just for having their execution tools.

Switzerland or Austria does this
also its Patriotic

holy gets batman!
>trump is going to fuck the liberty into you

I want it, but it won't happen

Import bans unlikely to be lifted too as the NRA is the one lobbying for them in the first place if memory serves.

>tfw I don't even care about suppressors and yet it's the shit that's pushed all the time
Get rid of the ban on imports of non-sporting weapons (including shit like 922r) and get rid of SBR's and SBS's first, fuck

That magazine isn't very American wouldn't you say?

I'd hardly want all the stupid nogs to be mandated to have guns.

DEUS VULT

Hopefully we at least get suppressors.

What's wrong with a regular 20 round mag in an A1 clone you stupid fucking leaf?

btw is that your A1 clone?

Suppressors are so lame though, give me my 100% foreign built "scary black assault weapons" and paperless SBRs

I agree about the SBR issue but the SBS thing I think they could just change the regulation length.

From what ive heard SBSs tend not to so much kill you as maim you for life so they're generally inhumane. Besides a SBR or even a pistol .458 socom is like a shotgun slug.

The only benefit of an SBS is its cheap as fuck while other similar weapons in the same size category (460sw, 500sw, 458 socom pistol build) are $$$

The only reason the SBR thing got set up was SMGs and because of the infamous cut down BAR rifle used by clyde.

Also I will say I think full auto bans are stupid but its also a domestic waste of ammunition resource to be spraying ammo even more than usual. Even the military doesnt use full auto except on machineguns, most infantry do snap shots or 3 round bursts, full auto is for dumping your magazine.

> If its limited to 3 shot burst or less it should be legal. The ideal is a 2 shot burst anyway.

on the contrary I think they may kill each other more, the criminal ones already get guns anyway, I dunno maybe the "bros" can police each other

divide and conquer you know

also if gun crimes get a law on them to make them really stiff, they'll still go to jail

and if they think they're hot shit, well everybody else will have a gun too, that tends to drive the crime rate way down

>You know someone is an idiot when.

They just make up shit with no consideration of whether anyone else believes them.

Confidence is not knowledge, and spouting a bunch of made up myth about a history you couldn't possibly understand just makes you sound even more stupid...

The Declaration of Independence is not law.
The Bill of Rights of the Constitution is not law.
Laws and actions can be in violation of the Constitution but there are no penalties for that violation except the removal of the law, or the sanction of the action.

Just make getting an SOT easier, practically all MG enthusiasts (not people who just own one or two) have an SOT and post samples anyway, as they vastly outnumber pre 86s at this point.

The fact the hearing protection act might actually have a shot at 81 sponsors is huge.

No. I can see SCOTUS striking down the Hughes Amendment though.

>I agree about the SBR issue but the SBS thing I think they could just change the regulation length.
>From what ive heard SBSs tend not to so much kill you as maim you for life so they're generally inhumane. Besides a SBR or even a pistol .458 socom is like a shotgun slug.
>The only benefit of an SBS is its cheap as fuck while other similar weapons in the same size category (460sw, 500sw, 458 socom pistol build) are $$$
>The only reason the SBR thing got set up was SMGs and because of the infamous cut down BAR rifle used by clyde.
>Also I will say I think full auto bans are stupid but its also a domestic waste of ammunition resource to be spraying ammo even more than usual. Even the military doesnt use full auto except on machineguns, most infantry do snap shots or 3 round bursts, full auto is for dumping your magazine.
>> If its limited to 3 shot burst or less it should be legal. The ideal is a 2 shot burst anyway.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Understandable.

What would you know about what's American leaf friend.

Yes.

>Yes.
Looks neat enough. I've been wanting to put one together but every time I get around to look at the stuff half of everything is out of stock then I figured I'd better not put money into a lower or upper or the barrel assembly, etc incase the other stuff never comes back in stock and them I'm just stuck it parts.

"Someone's doing the raping."

Most fun I've had shooting 5.56 in a long time, and I've had a dozen or so 5.56 ARs.

AR15SPORT.COM if you want it fast and easy. A bit pricey but their shit is done right. Nodak uppers and 1:12 barrels.

The problem is I don't want to have to drill and put on the FSB
>$699 for a complete A1 upper w/barrel etc
Wew. At that point I'd already be looking at around $1k total. Thanks though m80

Wew indeed. For me it was worth the ease, speed and warranty. Understandable that's not the good choice for everyone.

It's just a question of quality on those barrels and the bcg

Top notch tbqh famalam. Bolt and carrier group is staked with autistic precision, HPT and MPI. Barrel is great with the understanding of the limitations the 1:12 twist provides. Shot 2 MOA cold and luke warm, only opened up to about 3.5 MOA piping hot with hornady tap.

With surplus tier 55gr you are looking at 2-4 MOA. Definitely up to old govt A1 standards, if not beyond.

Neat. I might have to check it out then

what's that thing over the iron sight? if it's a scope can u give me the name of it, thx bud

>not recognizing an retro red dot

On the bottom rifle is an Aimpoint 3000. The original operator tier tacticool red dot. Not easy but not impossible to find these days.

>Silencers

To get anything done in Washington you're going to have to pay one way or another. Now if the gun community sponsors a movement of people to turn New Hampshire (ala Free State Project)or Maine Red, now we are talking politics

>BCM
>Falling for the white-labelled Jew

If you like saving money and slapping your own together then good on you brother. Insulting BCM will get you nowhere though, they build workhorse rifles and stand behind them 110%. Buffoni is a goos dude, the fine folks at Bravo Co in Wisconsin are good people and I'll continue supporting their work ethic and very reasonable prices.

The mk12 upper they sent me shot .46 MOA off the rest with 77gr OTM.

The green machine I have is 9k+ rounds in without a hiccup outside of normal ammo/magazine obstruction and feeding issues.

Presidents don't make or repeals laws.

Republican senates, houses, presidents and supreme courts do.

Only if those republicans aren't cucks (they are) and actually give a fuck

When those laws are violations of our constitution, it can be removed in literally a single day.

Only if those republicans aren't cucks (they are) and actually give a fuck. You have to remember that the same people who passed shit like the FOPA/hughes amendment and the AWB are the same types in office today

Maxim himself called them silencers it's really not a big deal

They are pieces of shit like the democrats that they 'reach across the aisle' to pass them in the first place.

If i was in a loonie house and it was court ordered can i ever own a gun again? (got court ordered 8 years ago when I was 18)

if i want one should i just buy one from a private seller and not a dealer?

would police be able to easily find out?

also my guns were never taken i just sold them over time and never bought from a dealer, now i realize this might come up on the form 4473??

You've been involuntarily committed dude, so I'd say yeah, you can't own guns. Talk to a lawyer that specializes in that shit though.

This

At very least sbr's/sbs'

You're probably fucked. I wouldn't buy from an FFL anyway. Informing the feds that I bought a gun is an infringement on my 2nd amendment.

yeah but it happened a while ago and entirely drug induced.

either way i'm sure it can be expunged just dk if its really worth it

since then i bought privately a few times. and i could easily do it again. although i'm worried if police would have it in their system that this happened many years ago if there was any reason for them to find out i had them.

FULL AUTO WHEN?

>no hiccups
>except issues

fucking AR fags piss me off, get a real rifle nigger

Before Trump's 2nd term ends, surely.

He better, I will be even comfier than now if he does.

I truly hope so. Also your get wills kek to do so.

I fucking hope so, NAFTA has absolutely gutted our country, we would have never been a part of it if our politicians actually listened to what our people wanted.

NAFTA is fucking treasonous, I really hope it is abolished, it has caused the vast majority of our nation nothing but suffering and only has the support of mentally retarded politicians and ultra-rich capitalists.

Spikes >
Fight me

I'm hoping at the least we get deregulation for suppressors and SBRs, with Democrats squealing and whining without effect the whole way.

Are you implying I only shoot ARs? Anyone who claims they don't experience routine stoppages does not shoot enough, period, regardless of their platform. Magazine followers/springs foul up, ammo gets dirty, shit happens.

Been shooting too long to engage in those newfag bantz. Spikes makes fine rifles. Hug me.

>yeah but it happened a while ago and entirely drug induced.
>either way i'm sure it can be expunged just dk if its really worth it
Yeah you're definitively fucked. Just talk to a lawyer dude

/doubt/

Don't doubt the digits.

Fuck kek and fuck occultist people too

Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith?

The 103rd Congress in 1994 that passed the AWB was controlled by Democrats in both the House and the Senate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/103rd_United_States_Congress

if failure is a common thing for you, you obviously don't have a real rifle (AK). sucks you're gonna get fucked on the day of the rope. OH WELL

So? There were tons of republicans that voted that in.

>more newfag-tier bait/bantz
C'mon homeskillet. You're better than that. I've put more rounds through AK-47s and AK-74s than Podesta has put kids through pedophile torture dungeons.

I've spilled more bullets than you've shot, son.

what comp is on this one?

Except the AWB wasn't a single vote, it was part of the VCCLEA, which included hugely expanding the scope of the death penalty, defunding higher education for inmates, created increased protection for women suffering from domestic violence, and created the national sex offender registry.

It was morally impossible to vote against.

You make a good point, but the real important question is why is 9mm so much better than 45.?

We have 25,000 M1 Garand's in Korea waiting to come home. Lets repatriate them.

/thread

I'm going to pretend to understand this just to be mad at you.

That's an OPS INC 12th model brake and collar.

Best post of the week
11/10

Any of you guys have the HMG stg44 remake? I'm too cheap to try and get a legit stg44 and it seems like a decent product.
>inb4 naziboo
I just really like the rifle

>That's an OPS INC 12th model brake and collar.
$199 spicy price tag

I thought it was 250,000

It makes more sense with alcohol. I can't be mad at your foolish ways I guess. I'll see you on the death squads.

A-fucking-men. We need them too.

Very spicy.

if they ever get around to releasing them lmao

See you on the death squads brother.

huh, I thought they already released them. Oh well, I'm not quite in the market for it anyways right now.

Can he get rid of Commiefornia's restrictions first?

I get the feeling he will do away with all infringements on the 2nd amendment in a blanket action. It would take too long to go after every piddly Communist shitstain of a restriction.