Bump. How successful could her lawsuits be?

Bump. How successful could her lawsuits be?

Wouldn't keep Trump out of office, but his critics could forever say he lost the popular vote AND failed to secure a majority of the electoral college. It'd undermine his legitimacy and make him seem even more like he was forced onto the American people.

Not at all. She's going to get tossed out of court. No judge wants to be the guy the whole country is waiting on.

I'm asking about the lawsuits specifically. It seems PA rejected her so she now suing them and also suing WI because they won't recount by hand

Michigan got called for Trump. Its over even if they flip Wisconsin

They legally can't block her, but they probably will.
This action is fully allowed under the law, but it's also something a court could easily dismiss without triggering riots and could be disruptive if it moved forward so the risk-benefit analysis will say to deny her cases until it's too late.

When is the deadline for MI? The fact that she keeps waiting for the last day of the deadline makes me think OP is correct

>PA and likely MI too dismiss this as bullshit
>WI misses the deadline somehow
>Trump still wins
Whatever.

Wednesday the 30th

WI tossed her hand recount demand, she sued them, they'll dismiss it too, and all that remains is lib bitching.

>Stein is demanding a handcount
Who cares? She can demand all she wants. Tell her to fuck off she didnt even win 1%

I'd laugh my ass off if she succeeds but then 10 Democrat electors decide it's ridiculous and switch sides for Trump

((((((((((((((((((((((JEW)))))))))))))))))))))))))

If this cunt wanted the Democrats to win she wouldn't have run in the first place.

joo stein was only a handful of votes away from winning!! it's her RIGHT to demand a recount since she was so close!

drumph is finsish!

You dumbasses didn't even read the article or the thread.
This isn't about her winning. These are not states she thinks she lost votes in. This move is intended to fuck Trump over so she and other liberals can slam him for his entire term.

>This isn't about her winning.
what!? surely a jew wouldn't do something nefarious, would they?

oy vey you andi-semide ddd

They have to actually have evidence for the PA recount to be considered. She only filed that one just so she'd have the victim card during her powerplay for top dem after they shoot her suit down.

MI already called for trump so nobody gives a fuck. bitch also missed the PA deadline.

moneygrab complete, recount over. trump still wins

No, Pennsylvania already said she missed the deadline. Sure she can take it to court... but good luck!

Michigan already certified a hand count, so if a recount is not done in time, they go with the certified hand count. Good luck!

Wisconsin is refusing to do a hand count, but have found discrepancies in reporting and voting that already favors Trump. Good luck!

She didn't miss the PA deadline. But they have laws against recount trolling that MI doesn't. PA's going to toss her suit.

Whoops. I'm wrong. Disregard.

this. the only state that would be affected is wisconsin. i mean, i love cheese and all, but that ain't gonna do shit.

Like they weren't going to do that anyway? This accomplishes nothing. You think Trump gives a fuck if the left thinks he's legitimate or not? He's still the one sitting in the Oval Office.

Women are allowed to make baseless claims and obtain millions of dollars but if trump says illegals voted, everyone jumps down his throat.

Even if this made any damn sense (the electors could still vote), it'd then go to the House and they'd pick Trump

Not to mention we have video evidence of the latter.