Give a Quebec flag to Quebecois posters

We are allowed one thread to discuss Sup Forums meta. This is one of those threads. If there is a mod or janitor browsing right now, please suggest the idea to Hiro.

1. They have been consistently sabotaging our reputation by recklessly shitposting since they unanimously hate the flag of Canada and what it represents. I can provide mainstream opinion polls to prove my point.

2. They speak a different language

3. Their province is the size of 10 average European nations put together

4. They have their own idiosyncrasies, their own posting habits

5. Politically highly autonomous and practically a different country

If you're not dropping the idea of flag then I don't see why you shouldn't differentiate what is essentially two widely different Geographical areas. Or you might as well give us all American flags.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_Duceppe
strawpoll.me/10781880
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_Crisis_of_1917
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_Crisis_of_1944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they want their own flag so does trudeu

they will never get it

CANADA IS BRITISH!

VOTE
It's probably hard to do though considering batches of IPs overflow provinces and you can't just mark a range like they do now surely.

I'm all for the old flag but look where this idea got us. 200 years of strife and non country. We would have been much better off spliting the country in two different Dominions and be done with it. But your retarded Queen thought that keeping the colony incoherent and divided would allow you to hold on to our resources longer.

why not give all states and provinces (optional) flags? like the add-on does

wow you even have to be the snowflakes among other secession movements
sad

your a dorable
open a book

There's a Sup Forums X extension that allows you to sort other users by their respective State flags. I don't think this would be too hard to implement would it?

Those are chosen not automatic.

I think it's possible for an admin to see where a poster is posting from. Down to the city.

It will help this board by creating a new cultural type of memes.

Québécois are alright. Like I said in the previous thread, the chinks are to blame for leaf shitposting this past year.

Might as well give Nunavut their own flag since they're all snow chinks/eskimos and might as well give Newfoundland their own flag since they're only Canadian by association, you dumb leaf. Maritimes should get their own flag too because they're nothing like the rest of Canada. Fuck it, give every single province their own flag.

>give every single province their own flag.
this.
i want everyone to know i'm from glorious florida, and to be able to tell whether or not the person i'm about to reply to is a disgusting californian or not

>might as well give Newfoundland their own flag since they're only Canadian by association

No.

>Might as well give Nunavut their own flag since they're all snow chinks/eskimos

And literally 4 users at most.

>Maritimes should get their own flag too because they're nothing like the rest of Canada.
No.

>you dumb leaf
If you honestly use one of the oldest symbols of Canada, that was on our old flag actually, as an insult, you're not Canadian. Fuck off chink.

You're a canadian. You're on Sup Forums. You most likely followed Trump a lot. You're a conservative. You wish you had something to stand for, some kind of culture, or identity. Sadly, you have none. Everything you wish you could be is Québec, and you hate us for that feeling. But that's alright. I feel you. Most canadians are immigrants. When did your family come here? 1950? 1940? 30? Most people from Québec with french names have been here since the 17th century. How does it feel like being everything you hate?

>You wish you had something to stand for, some kind of culture, or identity. Sadly, you have none.

Oh. I guess Brits also have no identity since they speak English, like every other American. The same goes for Irish people, Australians, or New Zealanders.

Do Quebecois even have an identity? They speak the same language as France, they're even from France. What a non-province.

You're not Canadian if you recognize A FUCKING LEAF as your flag, dumb cuckold. The modern Canadian flag is a symbol of liberalism in Canada.

The Newfoundland Red Ensign is my flag first and foremost, followed by the Union Jack, and then the Canadian Red Ensign.

Peru with a leaf can fuck right off.

This is my flag.

Wrong picture

canada is crownland...it legally belongs to the queen

you think the boats and explorers who planted the jack there did it for free?

>he doesn't have the flag extension app
fucking newfags

>Not recognizing the oldest symbol exclusive to Canada

You probably didn't go to school here so you wouldn't know. Aside from the British flag the mapple leaf was a central element of our heraldry from the start.

I'm not defending the design but you're a traitor if you shit on the maple leaf like a Mexican throwing rocks at a bald eagle.

yeah i prefer the red ensign too
but i like the republic of vancouver island idea more

The maple leaf was a symbol of Canada long before we were even independent.

I like this flag better
I also fly this flag at my house

My dad's side is French-Canadian. A huge majority of them are cucks. They borderline froth at the mouth at the name of Trump, they hate him that much.

True most french canadians are left wing idiots
Gilles Duceppe was a ex commie too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_Duceppe

I made a poll regarding that a while back.

strawpoll.me/10781880

You montréalais and quebecs have no shame and no respect to values. Fuck you and your sacres. Tabarnak ostie crisse. You deserve not one leaf but a whole tree. .. you know what i meant.

I'm shitting on the current Canadian flag, of course the Maple Leaf was on the Canadian Red Ensign but it was never the central focus of the flag. But regardless, your shitty Canadian maple leaf was never my symbol. It's the symbol of Canada, not Newfoundland. It doesn't represent my values, culture, my island, my history or heritage. I don't mind being lumped in the same country as the Maritime provinces, but Quebec's a completely different culture and everything west of Quebec has absolutely zero unique culture or history. Look at any city out west and they're trying to emulate America or they're flooded with foreigners.

Tell me something I don't know.

Ta gueule esti de crisse, decaliss

Are you fucking quoting bonhomme de neige even for a leaf thats high level shitposting

>but it was never the central focus of the flag

Yes it was unifying symbol for the British settlers. If the Union Jack had to be abandoned then the leaf was next in line.

>of course
I don't believe for a second that you're Canadian. At best an American outsider who came in here in his teens. Fuck kindly off back to whichever state you came from.

Yes. Although... I do always feel like an undercover leaf when I post.

I'm able to control my own thoughts and think rationally, but people reading my post have no idea.

This.

>I don't believe for a second that you're Canadian.
I'm not Canadian. I'm a Newfoundlander. Your culture doesn't represent mine. We're only "Canadian" by association. How long until you guys fix our economy, by the way? You guys said you'd fix it in '49 and you've made it even worse.

you in courtenay?
near tin town?

You need to work hard to deserve a beautiful french lilly. For now you re just a fuckin leaf.

serioulsly you shoud hear how French youngsters speak in France, its bad, really bad

>1. They have been consistently sabotaging our reputation by recklessly shitposting since they unanimously hate the flag of Canada and what it represents. I can provide mainstream opinion polls to prove my point.

>implying 95% of leafposters aren't from vancouver or Ontario

Quebec posters and Alberta posters are the only canadian posts worth reading

No.. I live North Nanaimo

As an American visiting Canada, I feel like the average French Canadian would beat the shit out of most Anglo Canadians I've met. After I realized this, I understand why Anglo Canada is so cucked by accommodating Quebec's unreasonable demands all the time. Anglo politicians are probably afraid Quebec politicians will jump across the room and shove them into lockers and take their loonies and toonies (still makes me kek).

you should hear how French youngsters speak in Quebec, its bad, really bad

But I have been there before.

>You deserve not one leaf but a whole tree

We may as well give their own flag to every region and state of every country. That'd be completly retarded and require a lot of work just for muh regional pride.
Pic related, that'd be my flag.

You're a 5' black eyed 20% feral native frenchie and not fooling anyone. French men are tiny and weak, they're no different in the effeminate manlet department than their genetic brothers in Europe.

Depends from where, bruv. People of Norman descent are pretty huge.

This is clearly not the same thing. There's not more than 5 significant geographical areas in the same situation. I can think of Belgium and maybe Spain but Canadian posters make up the 3rd largest demographic on Sup Forums. It's definitively warranted to be a special case.

You're talking about a sliver of the population. Sure normans (more dane/swede than french) were large but they ruled over the frankish people and did not largely change the genetic stock of either france or england.

This thread's like a bunch of retarded puppies all fighting over a ball they've forgotten about.

I'm tired of French politicians like the Trudeau, Mulroney, Chretien and the Martin families opening our borders, changing our anthems, importing millions of shitskins and bleeding us dry. We should have done what the Americans did to their French or at the very least force them to include all Canadians in the next referendum so we can finally boot their asses out. I don't even care about tearing Quebec apart and using the natives to keep the majority of their land I just want them gone. No more $11b in welfare payments and 1/3 federal jobs. Let them be a broke ass economic basketcase on the St. Lawrence for fucks sake.

$11b in yearly welfare payments. That's more the entire Ontario yearly welfare budget for disability and deadbeats and it's actually far higher than $11b when you look at all federal spending per capita.

this

i know and its fucking pathetic

Aye
God save the queen

We voted against those welfare payment leaf, how does it feel to know you`re paying them just because your premier at the time wanted to send a fuck you to us?

I care here to post this:

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE
>VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE
>VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE
>VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE

Good bye then lad

Equalization started in 1957 and it was expanded three times by French Prime Ministers. Frenchies sure love to rewrite history.

You can't even balance a budget 9/10 years with $11b in welfare and 1/3 federal jobs. Hydro-Quebec owes more money per capita than most provinces. You have the highest taxes in North America and the lowest standard of living in the country. Good riddance take your Trudeau family with you.

>mfw Cuckbec will never be independent
>mfw Cuckbec will always be subservient to their Anglo masters
>mfw Queebs will always act like spoiled children even though their province is a backwater hellhole inhabited by serfs who enjoyed being owned by seigneurs

Yet the idea came from a US economist and when it was started it was to help the Atlantic provinces

I just found out the other day that every Quebec judge, police officer, and most upper civil servants have to swear an oath to her majesty else be disqualified from their position. I understand why people call it cuckbeck now.

Hey, stop associating us with justin castro and the likes. He's canadian and the fruit of the anglo culture.

My point is you rewrote history. I don't care what the motives were in 1957 (Quebec was an economic basketcase then too) the point is I want you ugly leeches and your Trudeau family to fuck right off and stop destroying this country. If you want to build a poor ass mongrel nation built around a bastardized language and a potato dish go ahead. We'll take the Danes and the Germans you can take the French Niggers and French Arabs.

Every open borders marxist including the Trudeau family came from Quebec. That's a challenge btw.

A
FUCKING
FLEUR DE LIS

bien joué les québécois:)

Virtually every single Muslim terrorist (and mass shooter) in Canada came from Quebec. They would rather import Algerians than a Swede because >muh french language.

I didn't vote for trudeau, maybe you should convince other leaf to overthrow him.

Pretty sure Kathleen is from Toronto.

Wynne is a disaster but Toronto decides our elections now and our French PM's filled Toronto with shitskins.

And québec isn't french, it's a part of an anglo country. I have no idea why those retards speak ''''''french'''''' and still bear the lily flag more than 300 years after the fall of the kingdom.

Wynne also can't touch immigration that's a federal issue and you know it. Also her wife is a kike, anglos aren't calling the shots here.

And the rest of Canada import even more Chinese because >muh diversity

They say they support the kingdom to justify rioting during both world wars to save/liberate France while anglos went and died by the boatloads without making a peep.

French political familes like the Mulroney, Chretien, Martin, Trudeau, etc. are responsible for our open borders marxist policies. The frog would cut off both of his legs to take the finger off an anglo.

>"french"

We speak french better than France. Our accent is similar to pre-Revolution nobles, while today's frenchman has a retarded faggy-ass nasal accent.

French people also use more English words in everyday life than the Quebecois. We care so much about our language that we don't even allow movies translations to keep their original english names

>save/liberate france
Mate we just wanted to stay at home and do our own shit, you're the one that had to tell us you wouldn't draft us and then force us to go anyways.

Yet during most of this time Quebec didn't vote for them. They won because you didn't have a unified conservative party.

Are the the cunts that are constantly shitposting about the election?
Give them a flag with a toilet

>WE WUZ

There you go rewriting history again. Quebec rioted during both world wars to save/liberate France and they were the only people that rioted. The natives that were conscripted to fight and die for your genetic brothers* didn't even riot.

* minus ~20% feral native Quebec genetics.

Australians are cucks desu.
Please don't mention New Zealand and the West Island like we are related to them in the same thread again

So much hate from anglo on the net, I don't quite get it honestly. Never had a bad experience IRL

nice formatting sheep raper

It's because you hang around degenerates that don't pay taxes. Once you start to pay taxes and follow politics you begin to hate Quebec more and more no matter what your background is.

>rewriting history
You're the one that wanted to go die for Great Britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_Crisis_of_1917
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_Crisis_of_1944

You're the guy who grew up in Quebec aren't you? You post so obsessively about how much you hate Quebec that I don't believe you're a productive member of society. And your arguments about living conditions, the referendums and the debt were all debunked yet you keep copy-and pasting them like some kike shill. Even some of your own sources contradicted your own points, but you're so hopelessly retarded that you don't notice

Same goes with the natives. Most of us grow up respecting the French and the Natives but this becomes near impossible by the time you turn 25. If you're not clincally retarded you're a full blown oven dreamer by 40.

Why don't you attack the basis of what i've said instead of calling me a kike shill, etc. Very Quebec/Jewish of you. The truth is Quebec rioted during both world wars to save/liberate France and they were the only people that rioted and this is why they largely claim to support the old kingdom, due to the embarrassment of pussying out why anglos and natives died by the tens of thousands for France. I'm not sorry if this truth hurts you.

and yes I grew up in the shitheap known as Quebec and had the sense to move my family out of that province. Now I pay half the taxes and fees and I can actually get healthcare and a decent education for my children.

Last I checked, the Quebecois refused to "fight the Queen's war". That doesn't sound like such a cucked, postnationalist thing to say

>We speak french better than France
Our peasants speak a better, more intelligible french than you, and they use real words in their sentences instead of that patchwork of "aweille osti caliss tabarnak".

They can call it whatever they want. Their genetic brothers were first under attack and then occupied and instead of being like the anglo/native and fighting without question to save/liberate France they rioted and destroyed their communities, not once but twice.

They are spelled differently but those are all french words

"Aweille osti mon chum caliss tabarnak" is your Québecois culture that you are actually defending...

>That first time you file your taxes and the Quebec government has to send you a big fat cheque

It's a nice feel.

Also, not having to pay provincial taxes separately makes it a lot fucking easier. Paying taxes in Quebec is a PITA. Must be why so many people don't do it! :^)