What are we to do about the men who think they are women, Sup Forums?

What are we to do about the men who think they are women, Sup Forums?

You mean like Hillary?

line them up in a firing squad

The bigger question is why hasn't a video of Claire getting fucked by Chad come out yet.

I don't know really

remove their dicks whether they like it or not.

Death obviously. Some are so deluded they think they are actually suffering from the wage gap even though they never changed jobs post surgery.

Who dis? I think I know her

Therapy and medication like pretty much every other mental illness.

Fuck

This

I for one welcome this retardedness of butchering oneself; it just means there are less men to compete with. If 90% of the men in the world chopped off their dicks and started guzzling hormones then we are better off without such weak-willed men. To be a man requires one to struggle and persevere, not decide its be easier to play the victim.

Damn i need to find a girl like this. SO THICC and shes a patriot too

Only let brown people do it

Is that a guy?

I don't think so.

Fuck no. I believe her name is Ana and used to be a Flying Saucer beer girl in Texas

Texas girls

Let's make really really sure they can't actually ever get pregnant before doing anything drastic though.

Completely disagree. Not to put you on blast, user, but I believe the reasoning in your post is why we have a problem with it in general. Doctors are too willing to support an expensive transition process as it is now viewed as medicinal and therapeutic. To make matters worse, individuals who fall for this meme are also prone to other mental illness, which means, since transition is now considered therapeutic and medicinal, it's the best way for the medical industry to maximize profits.

Betas who aren't going to get with women should be encouraged to become women. That means even more for everyone.

No, you must be lined up with the rest!

that's claire abbott newfag

Send them all to Faggot Island and let them fend for themselves.