CNN still looking for reason for terrorist attack

CNN and the rest of the media don't understand why the Muslim refugee would do what he did, can we help them out?

Post your worst

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/21/migrants-burn-hall-candy-fasting-hours/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was just trying to assimilate by imitating those "trolley problem" memes.

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/21/migrants-burn-hall-candy-fasting-hours/

overdue ethnic cleansing

>Suspect killed
>Officer thanked
Is this headline supposed to look like MMO chat?

the reason will always be israel/jews.

America needs more Muslims so he wouldn't feel afraid anymore.

Strength in numbers etc.

>I feel uncomfortable praying in public
>You all get stabbed now
will anyone believe this?

>literally posts his reason before doing a copycat drive-thru and knife of Nice
>ISIS literally asked people to copycat Nice
BUT WHY DID HE FEEL THE NEED! WHITE MEN OPPRESSORS!

RIP Hammurabi

>a wild lebbo appears

I remember some user posted a memo from some big-name Journalism Ethics organization that said basically "Even if you know it's Muslims, don't admit it openly at first, because truth fuels racism, etc."

Bost big-name (((media))) companies tend to abide by this set of libcuck ethics laws. I'm sure most of them know it was a case of an akbar akbaring; but they can't come out and say it, or their (((boss))) will fire them.

Obligatory
The names almost match. Hilarious

he wuz good boy lookin for a place to stick his arse in the air

hivemind

Obviously oppression from the white supremacist patriarchy pushed this gentle muslim to fight for his freedom. An real hero to children everywhere.

SJWs will definitely sympathize with this logic

The absolute madman.

>mudslime rammer/stabber
>attacker shot by cop
>cop was white
>shooter was a white male

Heard the report on PBS today as it happened. They literally in the same breath said

>The suspect is an observant Muslim. Authorities have not yet identified any motive for the attacks

I could've sworn I heard the frustration in the reporter's voice at having to read that.

Another thing:

I wonder if Black Lives Matter is gonna protest the white cop shooting this black Muslims. How long until the Soros/Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson rent-a-mob buses show up?

>"Sheeeeiiit!!! He didn't even have a gun, why did dat cracka have to shoot?!!"

Just needs the first and the last part, the 2 in the middle just shit on the comedic timing

we need to give them more

>no images found.

Trump's dangerous and hateful rhetoric drove him to ISIS.
As a matter of fact, unless USA accepts a 500% increase in Syrian refugees and unconditional amnesty for all illegals, expect more tragedies like this to continue.

>Stankiewicz
Kek'd harder than I should have

That's cause I took it at class today

He probably didn't feel welcome around so many oppresing white males and lashed out

What the USA needs to do is accept more refugees and build more mosques so this doesn't happen again

I'm surprised CNN hasn't found a way to blame Trump.

I dunno, seems like a quick turn-around compared to recent american jihadis that become radicalized online. Usually they at least grow out a beard first. Maybe the election triggered him?

do you guys have the hilarious clip from where they were directly reading the terrorist statement before they literally asked WHY DID HE DO IT, THE SEARCH GOES ON...FUcking Sci fi shit.

consider that he might be unable to grow a disgusting pube beard.

>The only one killed in the attack was the perpetrator himself

Niggers can't even be proper rampage killers

is this better?
seeing if i can find a better headline

>he was quickly radicalized
>he was a lone wolf
>he acted alone
>his family and friends are shocked
>shocked snd dismayed
>he recently travelled to Saudi Arabia on a "pilgrimage"
>he had memorized the Koran but was not religious
>he was depressed
>he was crying out for help
>not all muslims

wut lol

tomorrow in the newspaper "how the alt-right website Sup Forums turned an innocent refugee into a white supremacist massmurderer"

>Bost big-name
Spurdo is that you?

WHAT THE FUCK IS A LEBBO GOD DAMN IT TELL ME NOW YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Holy shit I really didn't think this was real.

MSM is desperately trying to spin this as Islamophobia driving this poor young man into violence. Do not let them do this. This shithead likely has a social media footprint full of pro-ISIS garbage. Screencap and post to kill their narrative before it gets off the ground.

This isnt a mystery

None of the shootings are

Why so many, so often, all of a sudden? It's like the water turned on.

ALL THESE SHOOTINGS ARE CIA

people are retarded but only

>msm is literally defending the actions of terrorists now

>How can I blame white people

I think it would be funnier with "I know!" still there.

Lebanese person.

>ALL THESE SHOOTINGS ARE CIA
prove it ?

His facebook rant wasn't enough 'reason'?

>dead sand nigger
>tragedy
Pick one and only one

>muslim
>worships islam
>commits terrorist attack
ya im with cnn here, i just dont fucking know why. it could have been the FUCKING WHITE MALE who shot him which caused him to go on a stabbing spree

Please, can I have some more, sir?

Why didn't you open the window and wave a big american flag

>murricans kill millions of muslims in The middle east
>get bat shit crazy when muslims kill murricans in return

This will redpill a lot of parents in the coming days. They will call their children and express their emotions of how glad they are the kids are alive. In return they will get to hear their kids shout obscenities about the police officer who saved his/her/xir life and how the poor little muslim was bullied and had to do the attack. Then the kids will blame Trump for the whole thing and the parents will wonder why the fuck they're paying so much to send their kid to a school that teaches them to think like that.

holy fucking kek, criminally underrated!

10/10

fucking kek

oh boy, what fine white specimen.

with the pic too? I'm not very good at memeing but i know there's potential here

Fuck off back to the middle east you asshurt sandnigger.

>shit ZOG kills muds for lulz and $$$
>invites family of muds over diversity/worldpeace
>???
>White genocide

>Suspect

Do you think they'll solve who was responsible for the stabbing? Could the real killer still be at large?

What proof do they have that the man stabbing random pedestrians was the man guilty of stabbing random pedestrians?

These are questions yet to be answered. Let's hope they aren't conveniently used to muddy the waters and drown out the real story for the duration of this news cycle.

Time for some
Pot
Smokiiiiiing

I don't know about all that but I heard on CNN that the shooter was white.

A lebo, ironically enough, is currently plaguing A leppo.

Those look like the kind of 'windows' that don't open.

He bought the media's narrative about how, now that Trump was elected, he would have no future.

CNN is responsible for this shit.

CNN has gone so far off the deep end in their shilling that they're rapidly passing by Infowars on their way to the bottom of the credibility heap, and their ability to apply the term "MSM" to themselves is now precarious.

and he had help. someone hit the fire alarm in one of the buildings, he ran them over as they poured out.

Top quality post

kek

Look who's talking...

media isn't giving this any attention. He was trying to ram people with his car so he couldn't have done it himself.
The odds of the fire alarm going off at that specific time also very very small.

Kek

After consuming the staggering amount of more than a thousand hours of CNN over the past three months, he finally had enough of president-elect Donald J. Trump's constant instigations of violence and took a stand against him.

F lol

I heard he was firing two Ar-15's (Assault Rifle-15's) at the same time whilst claiming that this is "Trump's Nazi America now."

I'm literally shaking.

it's a somali. it has always been violent

Is this real? I don't feel like opening another tab...

Liberal media: We can't into logic, WHY DID HE DO IT?! WHY???

Us: It was Islamic terrorism, the whole religion is cancerous.

He was wearing a shirt that simply said "Straight". Could he have been a CIS gendered white male?

So when can we name CNN as a terrorist group?

And you base that statement on what, exactly? This is the sort of casual racism that drives people into despair and makes them do things like this. 100% this was what caused the young man to do what he did.

So CNN has to be funded by Sauri Arabia right?

"Sticks N Stones" was never taught in other countries. Everyone excited for more refugees has never left the mindset of highschool, straight to college, where they teach you that any degree can get you a job. Leave the united states for more than two weeks and meet the garbage "culture" of the rest of the world. On a side note, my grandpa always said, "Ship those niggers back, and sink the ship halfway there"

This tbf (to be fair).

Anyone have the comic of the adult holding the kid by the shoulders asking him what he wants and the kid is edited to look Islamic and says, "death to the infidels" and the adult yells, "why won't you tell us what you want?!"

>Conflating 'Americans' with their corporate-agenda-pushing government

Almost as if Americans were so pissed they would vote for an anti-"politics as usual" president, eh, Ivan?

They have no shame. I thought Trump bitched the CEO out already?

In the States, technically he is. Arab / middle easterners are legally 'white'. 'Course they grabbed that opportunity, and of course it makes them look like shit when member of the public thinks he's 'white'.

I sure do.

Could you do me a solid and post it for me buddy old pal?

Now how does the Under-Man look at civilization? This civilization offers him few benefits and fewer hopes. It usually affords him little beyond a meagre subsistence. And, sooner or later, he instinctively senses that he is a failure; that civilization's prizes are not for him. But this civilization, which withholds benefits, does not hesitate to impose burdens. We have previously stated that civilization's heaviest burdens are borne by the superior. Absolutely, this is true; relatively, the Under-Man's intrinsically lighter burdens feel heavier because of his innate incapacity. The very discipline of the social order oppresses the Under-Man; it thwarts and chastises him at every turn. To wild natures society is a torment, while the congenital caveman, placed in civilization, is always in trouble and usually in jail.

----- The Revolt Against Civilization

Did they find a "reason" for 9-11?