Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sup
psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE
youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A
youtu.be/PPWL5yimhyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Born and raised an atheist. Who knows, maybe I'd be happier if I was unencumbered by the thought process. Too late to go back now though.

Jews, pagans and atheists
NOT WELCOME on Sup Forums

Jews pagans and atheists have their own board
Thank you.

>he hasn't grown out of atheism yet

Don't worry, you will. My parents were lefty liberals too, I found Christ my own way when he called me.

I'm sure you will too.

Sorry jesus, we worship kek now.

execute all forg posters

I tried to find Jesus yesterday, but apparently he was here illegally and got deported.

Kek (also known as Kuk) was a God invented and worshipped by shitskins.

Look at who voted for Trump. It wasn't atheists, or liberals, it was White Christians.

Worship your mud god all you want, you're only harming yourself.

1) writing Jesus with lowercase
2) Worshiping a frog

go back to
reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/

> I found Christ my own way when he called me.

I don't really have any imaginary friends at the moment. I'll let you know if one calls.

HUEHUEHUE is based.

>this post was not a troll post
>it was a neogaf post
>I was there I saw it
>people on neogaf didn't know the user posting it was a troll
>They actually started to say that if Jesus was alive he would vote for Bernie Sanders

2016 was a fucking great year.

>he views the divine as 'Imaginary friends'

Real talk though, are atheists autistic or just wilfully ignorant?

Fuck off, Jesus

i don't like your tone mister

>fuck off Jesus

>Christianity in 2016
Paganism is the way, there is no way that ONE god could have designed the universe's Beauty and function! Sad!

"Woah bro, stop! That shit was hardly cut!"

amen OP

Edgy Christcucks need to fuck off.

>Durr im gunna save the white race by LARPing as a crusader on a Laotian mushroom hunting forum
>Forget about the fact that most mainstream Christians are total cucks!
>Those damn atheists are the real problem
>Deus Vult! *snorts*

>Implying that Christians on Sup Forums haven't become even more cringey than atheists

>Durr jezus wuzn't no kike he wuz aryan n sheeeeeit

You little teens are no better than the nigger Israelites who yell at people in on the streets in New York.

>paganism

So you're a faggot who wants to worship other faggots?

Reminder that your forebearers converted through peaceful conversation.

>Jesus was a Jew

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

both christfags and atheists are cringy as fuck nowadays
>I am 100% Galilean and therefore Aryan, not a single drop of Pharisee blood!

>Christianity
>Edgy
t. China
Trump is going to deport you, but first he's going to take your job

and your coat

Why believe in God and not Allah or Vishnu?

Why would God choose some people out in the Middle East to write down his divine word?

Why are people punished eternally for finite crimes in their lives?

Why does God make people (or let them be made) homosexual if the punishment for that is death? If he wants to have a relationship with people, why did he have it written in his divine book stuff that would drive these people away from Him?

How can we have a healthy relationship with God if he makes all the rules and eternally tortures you / burns your soul in the lake of fire if you want out? That's textbook abuse. We wouldn't be God's friend, we'd be his fucking ant farm.

Why did Satan choose to rebel against an all-powerful entity that can will him out of existence?

What created God? How come God gets to be an eternal force just because a book says so? What proof do you have? If it's all faith, why not worship Jupiter?

Why does the bible contain conflicting reports of Jesus' death? Why did Pilate give the choice of killing Jesus or the murderer, why didn't he just have both killed?

Why did God appear publicly all the time way back in the day but now is not clearly present in any way shape or form? How can we have faith in God when the arguments for other gods are equally as (un)compelling in that there's no true evidence for them?

t. 15 year old who thinks Death Metal bands are coooooooool and just bought 3 books by Anton LaVey

>Pharisee
You are the Pharisee. Jewish satanists are less degenerate than most atheists who spend all day on Reddit talking about how life is unfair and God don't exist.

it's not about blood

blood is not a concept in Christian theology

the word jew itself has a direct connotation of rejector of Christ

if a jew accepts Christ then there is no problem, therefore jew is really a behavior, much like nigger

>blood is not a concept in Christian theology
>if a jew accepts Christ then there is no problem

And this is why christianity is a cucked religion

>Christianity isn't an exclusively white religion that condemns shitskins to eternal damnation for not being white, therefore it's cucked

ok

>worships a jew that died
t. Homeschooled kid that had a massive crush on his teacher

Looking at all the vulgarity on this board it is nowhere close to being a Christian board.

>DEM CRACKAZ AIN'T NO REAL JEWZ! THEY B KHAZARAZ N SHEEEEIT
>WE B DA REAL JEWZ JESUS WUZ ARYAN!

You realise he actually thinks that, right?

Daily reminder to sage this shit thread.

WELCOME TO POLITICALLY INCORRECT.

Don't like it, leave. Christianity is FAR from politically incorrect you fucking retard.

>>>reddit

Daily reminder that if you're Christian you're barely better than mussies. You are the infancy of humanity and will be laughed at in the future.

The Christianity that you edgelord neckbeards on Sup Forums subscribed to is way 2edgy4me. You want to look as if you are morally superior to your atheist peers, but also want to rebel against your traditional Christian parents. The end result is a brand of "Christianity" that is just as distorted as the one accepted by, as I said before, the "we wuz kangz" niggers who yell at people on the street. You're the ultimate special snowflakes.

Christianity that is not lukewarm or cafeteria is absolutely politically incorrect, but okay.

Go ahead and try to tell a normie that homosexuality is so immoral that it's considered an abomination to God.

Can you write naturally, like an adult and not like a pretentious 12 year old?

Because there are hundreds of eye witness accounts of Christs divinity, and it changed the world more than any other force.

Stay mad atheist cuck.

Traditional Christians conquered the world. If anything we are going back to our roots.

Stay degenerate.

>doesn't share the same belief as me

>must be autistic

Autism is heavily linked to atheism.

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism

>Odin guzzled cum

wtf is this real

>overly logical thinkers tend to be atheistic
>this is supposed to reflect positively on theism

It makes sense that a religious person wouldn't have the mental faculties to figure out how bad that argument is. You're a social justice warrior, claiming that your feelings dictate reality.

Why don't you believe in that and stop being an atheist then?

>You're a social justice warrior
user's dignity died that day

>overly logical

The mental gymnastics you faggots play is amazing.

youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE

>the left thinks this image will convince white people to vote for them, and not against them

I want to become a Christian but there's one problem.

>Love your enemies

lol never fuck those guys

> Is bullshit about made-up god real?

That's severe autism, the article you linked specifically refers to high-functioning autism, or what used to be known as asperger's syndrome.

You're both ignorant and a moron. I bet it was your abusive religious upbringing which taught you that you don't have to have your facts in order before you start "arguing."

I don't think that means what you think that means.

Here another atheist thinker

youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A

High functioning or not, atheism is linked to ALL autism. Don't cherry pick the least retarded ones to prove your point, kiddo.

Don't know much about Putin but doubt he's a biblical scholar. Can you explain why the Bible tells us to love our enemies? Does it mean "love" as we know it today?

Loving someone doesn't mean letting them stab you or your family

Atheism is linked to high IQ and high level of education, while religiosity is linked to the third world, complete absence of education, inbreeding, and anti-intellectualism. There's a reason while religious people have historically latched onto terms like heretic, fedora, and infidel; you have no arguments to support your beliefs, so instead you tantrum like children, hoping your loud, mindless screaming and/or violence bends things your way.

This is also the least intelligent message board on the internet and one of the most religious too. Pure coincidence.

Jesus you're daft.

Everyone knows that.

I can't follow a religion that tells me to love Hillary Clinton.

Yup, look at this super high IQ Atheist prodigy

youtu.be/PPWL5yimhyg

>this is the least intelligent message board

Sounds like you should fuck off back to /Reddit/ then kiddo.

>Religion that loves Hilary Clinton

So...atheism?

Atheists don't have to follow a rule called "love your enemies."

How could God ask me to love a pedophile satanist? I don't understand.

Why should moral perfection be so easy?
Humans fail all the time.

Praise Kek

Jesus still loves you

You're not advocating your cause by talking down to anyone, Christians have the same problem. Anyone who is vocally atheist is just afraid of humanity's inherent ignorance in regard to what happens after death, or any concept greater than ourselves. I don't believe in God, and I don't really care if anyone else does. Religion, particularly Christianity, makes moral people out of ALL of its faithful, for a net positive effect on society. If you truly think the world would be a better place without basic moral indoctrination for those who may not come by it otherwise, then you are truly narrow-minded.

>Waaaah ur so pretentious and mean don't trigger me :(

Yeah, and now you're fat, edgy neckbeards who spends all day shitposting on Sup Forums. Your crusader LARPing is even more cringey than fedora wearing Reddit atheists.

cringe

This is a very intelligent message board. Don't let a vocal minority of extremists form your opinion on an entire board #NotAll/pol/ocks

Atheism is ego stroking since you literally have zero clue. 0% clue. Logic = agnosticism.

>jesus was a jew blah blah blah

What you're missing is, Jesus ended the covenant that the jews had with god. This is why the jews absolutely loath Jesus and Christians.

Pic related is your cuck church holding a mass using a literal reconstructed refugee boat as an altar at the cologne cathedral square, the very same place where months before hordes of arabs and nogs molested thousands of Christian women.

AMИH

Skyman watches you masterbate

Steve Jobs was atheist, checkmate kiddooooo