Exploring the oceans:Dont you fucking do it

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/underwater-drones-openrov-trident-citizen-scientists-exploration/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ul-mlxElxTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ocean scares the fuck out of me.

What's the point of reposting this over and over.

Good. Just stay away from us.

Yah what's the deal? Stop posting here. None of us care about the ocean OP!

If someone wants to do something with their own time, energy, and resources that doesn't hurt anyone else, they should go for it.

No its a bad idea don't go you'll find nothing its empty its full of smelly fish theres literally nothing down here

sage

Yes yes noone is interested in the ocean lets ignore this and stay in comfy dry oxygen

Agreed. That's their number two move, the NWO. They first rely on the niggers to say HEYY whadabout my GIBMEDATS.

Second move is to advertise exploring goddam oceans. Nobody fucking cares. There's a new fucking starfish. Fuck that shit. Conquer Real Stars man. We need to get off this rock!

>Faggy fish
>Smelly fish

Mad ass crabfag detected. You jelly that I dumped my load all over you and your girl? ;)

It's not a waste of time at all, it's funny even.

Dealing with some unexpected guests.

Why don't you fags ever do this on /an/?

Exactly I mean there's nothing down here just avoid it you'll find nothing go to mars or something there's plenty of water to explore there ours isn't cool.

Waste of time. Just internet cords down there guys, noone could get on them anyway they're all fish duh stay away from there go to mars

Because none of us are fish or animals haha duh

The ocean is scary, just imagine, you're swimming on the surface, and below you, thousands of leagues of water into the darkest depths. Who knows what could be lurking beneath you at this very moment. Skulking about and waiting for the moment to pull you beneath the waves into the depths under the sea, to be raped and eaten by strange creatures and fell beasts.

spookltety

>H-he's fast!!!

MFW Trump pays off our 20 Trillion dollar national debt by strip mining asteroids.

YOU WONT FOOL ME MR SKELTAL

I AM AFTER YOUR TREASURE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME NIGGER

Jews trying to hide there booty...

Can someone make one of these for this copypasta thread but for like some sort of sea alien creature?

JEW ATLANTIS :D REminds me of the pizzagate pedo symbol.

Haha oh shit nevermind

You got us, we're jews. That's it. For sure, jews.

No treasure down here there's only death in the ocean because there's nothing don't come nothing there

fuck space. what we really need to be exploring are our own ocean. We don't even know what's down there!
What are the whales planning and when will they strike? Can the fuckboys on youtube tell us?? No!
How many krill must die? And what about birds? They go in the ocean and the sky! But not space?
Think about it.

Pasta creator here
I'm glad my pasta has lasted over a fucking year soon to be two years old

cbsnews.com/news/underwater-drones-openrov-trident-citizen-scientists-exploration/

Feeling nervous Shoggoth?

>us
What did he mean by this?

>the birds go into the ocean but not space

raelly maeks yuo dink

> t. Cthuhlu

THESE

ARE

TREES

Giant squid?

Yah guys see its just pasta yum there's nothing down here just pasta

Go to space white man, go to space

Don't say that name

You're my favorite LARPer on this board. How long have u been making these threads? It has to have been at least a year now

I have no idea. What do I look like? A fish scientist?

ty for the info. plz report this shit

In all seriousness I am kind of terrified that in the depths of our oceans lays a beast not exactly like Cthulhu but something squid like it pre-historic that would eat anyone who sank too deep.

We're coming for you, deep one. And your sunken city too.

>>OP
>stay the fuck out, we're full
>t.Atlantean

Statistically there isprobably countless space ship wreckage from Ayy spaceship failures

Ive seen that sign before

Are there more of these?

ain't gonna lie, that's spoopy as hell. Sure its just a whale, but that shit ain't for humans to see

The fuck is that, a whale boner?

Sperm whale.

Nice ocean you got there.

Sure would be a shame if... someone learned all the secrets of the deep, eh?

bloop bloop

Or maybe to be enlightened by the old and superior civilisation and installed to do their bidding among the dryland monkeys.

the fact that life survives and develops in these conditions and ends up looking like that fucking astonishes me

so what even assuming believe that? what's your point?

Ash Lake is for real bro

why is the ocean so fucked but space is so normal?

>us

Hell is down below, heaven above.

Praise the sun.

space is plenty fucked, so I don't know what you're on

Where is the top right?

Is that a Clusterfucktopus?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul-mlxElxTY

Here's one from Sup Forums

i have bad news for you user

Chthulu pls

Nice try Mr skeltal, but I know you're hiding treasure in that cave

Holy fuck was that a tentacle behind the whale?

I've got one from here. I was actually in this thread

Holy shit! Jew fish people!?

>We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
Sure thing Mr.ftaghur'luh

>funfact:
>whales sleep like that

Fucking love the older Sup Forums memes. They had charm, not all this in your face pepe shit

>older

>FREEEEEEMAAAAAAAAN

m8 mine was from like five months ago

No really. They're really nice once you get to know them.
Stop by a nest for a visit sometime.

pls dont ocean
its scary
be safe pls
ok

Looks like a giant squid
Sperm whales and giant squid are known to worry upon one another

Is that webm 4realz tho? Looks fake

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>us

Go to bed, C'thulu.

Post more crazy ass deep ocean shit!

C'mon, there's obviously treasure in that cave.

Seconding this that shit looks fuckin sick

Yikes

>come hang out
>it's totally rad down here
>R YU HUNGREY
>we got pizza

SOMEBODY BUT PEPES FACE ON THE SHITTING ONE

cthulhu detected. try harder. it's okay, donald will make r'yleh great again.

The original spider one was from 2009

what webm nigger

>Merfag

That was a rope, though the Sperm Whale and Giant Squid are natural enemies. One hunts the other I think.

Kind of like the Killer Whale and the Great White Shark.

>I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit
the sunken australian subs for 1 i mean thats shits pretty baws. the dead guys still got meat on the bones all bloated but partially preserved because cold

all those guys that never returned home a while back in kiwi land died at sea. they say it was a squal but subs cant into sea weather

Mutual assured destruction. When 95% of these unexplored waters contain nuke carrying subs somewhere in the world, second strike capability makes nuclear deterrent remains a viable concept.

>breaths whale cum

yah ill stay here thanks