Alright fags redpill me on Jews

Alright fags redpill me on Jews

I don't agree with half the shit you guys say but it's somewhat spooky how everyones always hated the jews.

American jews I know from anecdotal evidence have been sweethearts and the girls are kind of hot. I genuinely don't get the hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d340y9d3dgc
youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M&t=8800s
youtube.com/watch?v=nU6GmV7DzkY
youtu.be/1GFSCsNABVE
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
ethnicelebs.com/larry-david
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck the Jews.
I just posted this but I have a feeling the thread's gunna die so here:

Melania Trump is from Yugoslavia.
Tesla's papers were sent to Yugoslavia.
Trump's uncle worked on said papers and was interested in high velocity particle collisions (Higgs Boson/ "God Particle" / Large Hadron Collider /CERN)
HRC was also interested in this, considering the rumors of "the Womb of Artemis"
Is this really an alternative timeline?
Was this some sort of Pandora's Box?
And what about the Cicada 3301 and it's "Simulation" as told by FBI user.

These are questions to ponder in our wacky age. Who dictates the Memetics. Is Trump a Chaos Magician of sorts?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d340y9d3dgc

Most jews are OK. It's people like Soros and the Rothschilds that are the issue.

You have to go back

Seek medical help immediately

Why are people who sage always the biggest fags

You said "Red Pill" so I gave one of mine.

Thanks for the advice chap.

>implying that I have actually saged

You do realise it doesn't change your name when you sage, yea?

Get into E Michael Jones
He's a master of his field.
youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M&t=8800s
youtube.com/watch?v=nU6GmV7DzkY

And for the record, it's Zionist most despise. Many just broaden it to Jews and Antisemitism.
I know so pretty dimwitted Jews myself, so I always make the distinction between. Anti-Zionist and Antisemitism

youtu.be/1GFSCsNABVE
They are sneaky little people that do sneaky little things.

>"I just don't understand"
i just don't understand why you think you can re-use the same lines over and over.

2 peas in a pod.

i dont really know what sage'ing is to be honest user

but ur still a fag

Oh well of course I know Marx came from the house of Rothschild

10 minute video that's probably the simplest explanation anyone can give (severely lacking in details)
>youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Honestly, user, you need to read the book "Culture of Critique" by Kevin MacDonald. There's no good substitute for reading that book.

An extraordinarily powerful jewish cabal has been engaging in financial and political sabotage for over 2000 years. Most christcucks are too retarded to understand this, but the bible actually tells us that the jews are the racial seedline leading directly back to the archangel Azazyel, which is the entity we commonly refer to as satan today. This information is partially in the normal bible but mostly in the Apocrypha, which was printed along with the original 1611 KJV for sometime before the jews had it stripped out. The people of NW europe are the actual israelites/covenant people of the bible, but the jews stole their identity around 750 AD. The jews actually admit that they are of the satanic seedline in some of their literature from around that time called the Midrash texts.

1. They prefer to be referred to as Jewish instead of "jew".

2. There is not "1 Jewish race" but many people who claim to be. Sephardim Jews are the actual Hebrews from ancient Israel and Babylon and Egypt. Ashkenazi Jews come from Eastern Europe (think Mongolian). The Ashkenazi tribes were pagan war mongers and bandits. After a time, their King had them all convert to Judaism. The Ashkenazi are the type of Jews who were in Europe during WWI and WWII. To give some perspective, Larry David (Curb Your Enthusiasm) is Ashkenazi Jewish:

ethnicelebs.com/larry-david

Whereas Paula Abdul and actor Peter Sellers are/were Sephardim Jewish.

3. Many Jewish people who are "active" in their faith, are extremely racist aginst all non-Jewish races. This means that they equally despise whites, blacks, hispanics, asians and all other "Goyim" races. The reason why "main stream" is so toxic, is because it consists of poison for "Goyim" minds, meant to keep us fat, dumb, stupid and continuously buying their goods and services.

>the girls are kind of hot