WE WER RIGHT

WE WER RIGHT
WE WERE RIGHT
WE WERE RIGHT
WE WERE RIGHT
WE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT

Jill is doing the recount not to help Clinton, but rather to expose Clinton for voter fraud, and now she's intentionally pushing it past the recount deadline. This is all to allow JILL to become president in 2020
5D CHESS
5D CHESS
5D CHESS
5D CHESS
5D CHESS

QUEEN OF Sup Forums

rt.com/usa/368509-stein-risks-wisconsin-recount/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/368320-stein-clinton-recount-trump/
rt.com/usa/368509-stein-risks-wisconsin-recount/
xhamster.com/movies/5167991/mature_skinny_mom_suck_and_fuck_young_boy_s_cock.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D7iY7QU8Txk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

shoulda done a virginia recount.

There's no way a dixie province went against trump without mexicans

No. She is just swindling the goyim.

>green party defense force only has enough of a budget to run one shill thread at a time

I can see why you're raising money

Screencap this nigger, this recount will not result in any concrete evidence of fraud.

For fuck's sakes, the recounts are being done with the same machines that are expected to have been hacked. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Read you fucking leaf, FUCKING READ
Her point is not to fucking get Clinton the victory

The reason they are doing the recount is to collect voter information on liberals. To donate to the recount, you give your name and email address. The green party will use the list to steal democratic votes in 2020. Anderson Cooper called her out on this in an interview recently.

This is 5D chess, but Stein is not the chess master. Trump is. Notice how he is encouraging it, and the liberals are eating it up.

What a bunch of fools.

Massive dandruff on the jacket.

He's creating the list for the gas chambers

Right wing death squads when?
:)
Soon

Jill 2020

it aint dixie anymore

she's probably delaying it because Clinton told her to, to get more time to rig it

>stein is the new globalist puppet they've chosen to dangle before the masses
>soros funds her recount campaign
>recount slightly deligitimizes trump's presidency despite not changing his victory

>hillary lost despite everything being rigged for her
>she is no longer useful
>she is being thrown under the bus to let the rest of the cabal walk free
>wisconsin recount finds evidence that clinton foundation has tampered with the results
>hillary is DONE
>stein becomes super popular for "exposing" it
>joins democratic party
>Stein2020

>wins it because this time "I have a pussy" works

i've never been convinced of anything so quick

Eeks

>implying Trump and Jill are not working together

Sup Forums Christmas incoming.

Rt should make up their mind.

Clinton campaign backs Stein effort to ensure vote recount is ‘fair’
rt.com/usa/368320-stein-clinton-recount-trump/

If they were looking for evidence of tampered or fraudulent results they would have demanded a recount in CA

>rt.com/usa/368509-stein-risks-wisconsin-recount/
This. Just a scam.

Jill sure is cute though.

>rt.com/usa/368320-stein-clinton-recount-trump/

The irony - in order for that sorry sack of shit to actually have anything to gain from a recount, she would have to have something she would lose by demanding a recount.

I cannot think of a single thing she has said or done in the entire campaign that is even remotely persuasive as to her suitability for the White House. Crawling into a corner and crying (by her own admission), and now playing the sore loser card. What a fucking wreck.

Seriously - we dodged a fucking howitzer in 2016.

>tfw Sup Forums wants to fuck a 85 year old woman

>10 replies
Stopped reading there

Will they have recount in Michigan and Pennsylvania too?

>This is all to allow JILL to become president in 2020
I swear to god if she bans anime

She's a little gilfy. She's no Srandon, but I bet she knows how to work it.

Fucking Nova Trash & Norfolk. They corrupt this state sadly. Even Va beach was fucking red. but norfolk & Nova (nigger territory) blue as the ocean.

No, she just said that to get more shekels
And so that Trump supporters will support her when they realize she jewed Clinton and Clinton supporters

JILL STEIN 2020

we get lereddit weed president after memechan president sorts shit out and steps down.

I am so ready for the future shitstorm.

Let's become the jew and manipulate reddit to get Jill elected
Oy vey!

>Hippy Pot Smoking Grandma being Queen of anything

Fuck off back to /r/thedonald faggot

I literally don't even know how to use reddit you stupid fucking jew

She didn't care, she did it for the money, that's it.
We are talking about the fucking green party.

Yeah, that's why she's only contesting the votes in states that Trump won. No paying for a hand count of votes in LA. No recount for NH. Virginia? Forget about it!

No, she obviously is looking at the 70k vote lead in PA because that seems the most likely place for fraud to take place.

She's stirring the shit and keeping people divided intentionally because Soros is paying her to.

She's picking swing states

relax friend Fairfax went trump don't know how they lost even if it was a narrow loss.

I want to say after all the media hype and favoritism, they wouldn't throw Hillary under the bus like that.
>shes used up
But I REALLY want to think they wouldn't fucking ruin her.

But it's the left.

They ruin each other over fucking pronouns.

Yeah, no fucking shit.
I'm sold.

dead ringer

60,000 pardoned felons you mean?

wtf I love recycling now

trenchant analysis

Please explain how pushing recount past deadline will hurt Clinton?

If it goes past the deadline, it won't be finished.

If they project they can't finish it, they might not even start it.

REEEEEE TRIPS WOULD'VE BEEN PERFECT

Sauce

but that's wrong

It's the
>green
party

Found it, in case anyone is interested

xhamster.com/movies/5167991/mature_skinny_mom_suck_and_fuck_young_boy_s_cock.html

>implying it's not the greentext party

Fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=D7iY7QU8Txk

Based Limbaugh tells it like it is.

(((Jill))) is who called for the fucking recount in the first place. You're saying she's trying to stall & sabotage her own recount? Why bother calling for one at all then? You're not looking deep enough. She's up to something shady. It could be what said

please stop trying to spin this. She started off as a paid shill of the DNC, to try and upend trump. Their back up plan was this, and this exactly; if she is wrong in her cause, it was always to prove that hillary was bad, thus making hillary their fallguy.

This is part of the standard "if we cant beat them, subvert them" strategy.

Fuck anyone attached to the democratic party.

B-but I can't believe Jews would, w-would Jew us

Does Jill smoke weed?
Wtf, I love redistributing wealth now.

I never realized how based Rush was till this election

Colorado is a swing state. NH was closer than PA. VA was extremely suspicious, as well.

Fuck anyone attached to George Soros period. He goes well beyond the Democratic Party.

No. She is a communist and only swindling the ignorant public to draw attention unto herself. Sage all left-wing threads, kill all /leftypol/ posters.

There is noone else that knows libs as much as he does, he just doesn't name the jew and will back a cuckservative if it keeps feminazi's out of office,

He's pretty based 90% of the time. Used to be his audience was only baby boomers, but millenials and gen Xers have become his biggest audience.

Nice. Very nice.
Purity spiral harder, goy.
Let the anger fuel you.
The next Holocaust is coming.
Be ready.

No interest in the "next Holocaust." I just want to see someone cut the strings of the puppet master.

Kellyanne Conway should be Secretary of State, She is fucking amazing. This is coming from a woman hater.

>just want to cut the puppet strings
Don't be so naive. Another hollow cost is how you cut the strings.

That's just destroying the puppets.

I just don't like the "ban all anime" part that accompanied the Jill Stein 2020 prophecy. It means loss of freedom.

Ban all anime? Could you please elaborate? I must have missed something.

1 flaw in your logic user...

this is Jill "shut down the reactors" (((stein)))....having no electricity in the DIGITAL AGE, will be a major turn off to about 90% of voters.

also, native americans wont vote for anyone that wants to use beads as money

if I'm doing this correctly

Greatest ally.

>everything went better than expected.jpg

Stein is delaying the counts in the 3 states so they won't be able to cast votes in the electoral college, thus bringing Trump below 270 -- at which point congress decides the president and we get Jeb or some shit.

Nah, most republicans have already signed onto Trump, and the markets have already anticipated his win. To fuck with that would send shit into disarray.

>To fuck with that would send shit into disarray.
You forget the power structure fears him on boths sides.